• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on Schools

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious on how your kids school system is handling the virus for the upcoming year?

Will it be all online? Some online and some in person?

People...kids in general..... really need to socialize in person aside from social media....just my two cents.

It's a few weeks out and they still haven't came to a decision. It sounds like there will be a mix of in person and stay at home. It's a total cluster.

I'll go one better. How are daycares handling drop off? Ours want you to pull up, let another person take your kid (including infants and toddlers), and then they take them to the classroom. Wtf? It's bad enough leaving them with someone else all day, but now they want to let strangers take your kids inside? What's to keep them from walking the kid out a side door? The teacher would have no way of knowing that the kid simply didn't show up that day. This is all fucked up!

Schools in my area start back on the tenth. They gave us the choice of online or in person . My daughter will be going . We did give her the choice but she is also a senior and only has to go to one class . You are right people need to socialize homeschool kids are usually pretty awkward .

We had parent polls not to long ago and surprisingly enough, most parents in my district were in favor of their kids going back to the classroom. But thanks to the state commie leaders, we will be 100% virtual learning when classes start up next week. And that's pretty much state-wide. I have two high schoolers and they ain't too happy. Neither is the misses, who is a HS teacher.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This pic was funny a couple of months ago. Now I think it will be reality.

1d107f5cc1549e44e7cec84ec3adc80f.jpg

This pic was funny a couple of months ago. Now I think it will be reality.

1d107f5cc1549e44e7cec84ec3adc80f.jpg
LMAO....sad but looking true

Here they only have maybe half a team playing each sports so far. About 1/4 of the school signed up for online so far. NO WAY mine will be doing online. We were forced into that this past spring and it truly sucked ass. Nothing worked right teachers and kids were not prepared. Do much for the no kid left behind act. The next year is gonna be most kids left behind and they all pass to the next grade.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it’s going to be like major league baseball someone’s going to show up with the virus so the whole class and teacher have to quarantine and it’s just gonna be a domino effect and teachers are gonna be quarantine for 14 days we are going to run out to teachers halfway through the school year.

I’m honestly worried about the schools being closed and students learning from online schooling. Nothing beats that one on one teacher/kid/classroom experience. I’m afraid kids are at a serious learning disadvantage with schools being closed. Especially the kids who already struggle to keep up. I have no doubt that kids will fall behind where they should be.

Go back on the 20th here. It’s optional and I think 1/3 decided to stay home. This will be a total train wreck.

IML Gear Cream!
School is for stupid people... kids learn the most at home. Iron fist and experience...

it’s up to dads and moms to show the way.. this is how it has always been, civilization after civilization. Teach them kiddos, and show them the way. Take them to the gun range, make them grow a garden, answer there questions with more than just “Because I told you so“... kids are resilient and smarter than we give them credit for... show your sons how to be men, show your daughters how to be women, and show them all how to survive.

I think we can all agree with the fact that our kids future should not depend on the government nor the liberal gay ass education system. Teachers be touching kids everytime we turn around, goth kids be shooting shit up.

kids are safer at home even without China aids 2.0.

just my opinion, bout to Oregon trail this shit myself!

The fact is society’s based around kids attending school from 8-5, while we the parents are working. Closed schools are another cog in the Democrats wheel of destruction on our economy. Many families will lose or leave the works force to teach their kids online, therefore turning 2 income homes into 1 income homes.

Younger kids will be hit especially hard, not to mention special ed or kids on the spectrum.

What happens when kids go to school and someone gets corona, will they vaccinate your kids with out parents permission?

We are literally fucked if we do and fucked if we don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. If you are raising kids and can afford to live with 1 income...

if not, then you’ll have to move to the country, start a community type thing where all the kids .... oh my god... we’re gonna have to be Amish... holy fuck! This whole time, they had it right!!! Well all be damned

Yeah. If you are raising kids and can afford to live with 1 income...

if not, then you’ll have to move to the country, start a community type thing where all the kids .... oh my god... we’re gonna have to be Amish... holy fuck! This whole time, they had it right!!! Well all be damned

Maybe a little different as I like my trucks and guns but mostly yes...oh, I'm sorry were you not talking directly to me :)

Maybe a little different as I like my trucks and guns but mostly yes...oh, I'm sorry were you not talking directly to me :)

well I’ll tell ya one thing I ain’t seen yet.... and that’s an Amish man wearing a mouth mask. They’re prolly immune, but I almost guarantee something will happen and this school year will be cancelled and require a pending mandatory vaccine before kids will be allowed entry.

well I’ll tell ya one thing I ain’t seen yet.... and that’s an Amish man wearing a mouth mask. They’re prolly immune, but I almost guarantee something will happen and this school year will be cancelled and require a pending mandatory vaccine before kids will be allowed entry.

Yep...they'll add it to the required list of vaccines. This may be what pushes me over the edge into a hardcore anti-vaxxer.

Yep...they'll add it to the required list of vaccines. This may be what pushes me over the edge into a hardcore anti-vaxxer.

you aren’t alone man. There is a lot of trust issues between the general public, healthcare and the wealthy investors and elitists. Really puts some of us between a rock and a hard spot.... I don’t know what to think when it comes to vaccines... I mean TB and all the ones we got and made our kids get seem to be overall beneficial but who is to say that it’ll always be that way.

where's the point of no return and who in there right mind would put something so fresh and unproven yet in there kiddos. Some of us have to think about other things like drug interactions and kids immune systems... really don’t know what to think. I definitely don’t trust bill gates, or Jeff bezos ... their only qualifications are large amounts of spending power.

I made the mistake of watching vids posted by parents of their children (infants included) having seizures after vaccines. It's heartbreaking to watch little kids who can't even talk yet go through something like that. No way to tell their parent what is wrong...where it hurts...how they feel. And parents left to wonder for years if it messed their child up significantly or not. You can literally hear in the parents' voices the guilt knowing this is something they'd done. But if the kid would come down with whatever illness it was suppose to prevent later in life, they'd feel guilty then too. Either way, it's a judgement call that should be left up to parents. No way I would put the corona vaccine in my kid though. Especially the way they are racing to get it done and skipping the usual protocol.

I'm fine with them opening and keeping everything clean.

I think they are going to allow kids to wear masks if they want to, but you don't have to.

The dumbest thing my POS State is doing, is our Governor is signing some bill to remove the Police from the Schools. Mind you, I live the town next to Sandy Hook. Aka Sandy Hook Elementary and Adam Lanza shooting. And that shooting was what 5 years ago? So now with all this BLM and defund the police rubbish, this is on their Agenda. A poll showed something like 92% of parents favored having a cop in the schools (me included)

The people in my state are useless that voted this clown in.

I want my son to go but I don't see them being able to mandate little kids wearing a mask

Get Shredded!
I'm fine with them opening and keeping everything clean.

I think they are going to allow kids to wear masks if they want to, but you don't have to.

The dumbest thing my POS State is doing, is our Governor is signing some bill to remove the Police from the Schools. Mind you, I live the town next to Sandy Hook. Aka Sandy Hook Elementary and Adam Lanza shooting. And that shooting was what 5 years ago? So now with all this BLM and defund the police rubbish, this is on their Agenda. A poll showed something like 92% of parents favored having a cop in the schools (me included)

The people in my state are useless that voted this clown in.
yeah.. that’s a dumb move. Tragedy waiting to happen.

Another way to dumb down a generation. Time to homeschool the kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think our kids have school for a half day and have to wear masks. Football season is in the spring here now

I dont want my kids getting all crazed stairing at a damn screen all day like they are going to be doing,

No interaction with their friends is gonna make these kids loose their shit,

If i didnt have kids with immuno disorders they would be going to school, but unfortunately,/fortunately our system has decided to do online stuff until November that is..... when everything will either be in demoncrats minds (if they somehow win) better, but if the Republicans win who knows if this will ever end.... maga#

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My son had the choice to do virtual learning only or go in person for 2 days. I'm sending him to school and he only goes Monday and Tuesday and does virtual Wednesday thru Friday. Not a fan and I think kids need in person school. But a few private schools in my area are going full time 5 days a week.

Back