• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great job by the Miami Cops!

They did there job..: whose to say the faggoty ass suspects didn’t kill the innocent? Gonna blame the 5 diff police forces involved?

let’s not turn this into another Instagram ‘OMG’ moment... sucks innocent people died.. prolly wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for the......CRIMINALS! Let’s give blame where it’s do.

fucking liberals are to blame for starting this shit 😉

They did there job..: whose to say the faggoty ass suspects didn’t kill the innocent? Gonna blame the 5 diff police forces involved?

let’s not turn this into another Instagram ‘OMG’ moment... sucks innocent people died.. prolly wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for the......CRIMINALS! Let’s give blame where it’s do.

fucking liberals are to blame for starting this shit 😉

Ummmm...watch the video, the 19 cops who opened fire on the UPS truck killed two innocent people.

Wow.

IMO let them “get away” for the moment rather then have innocent ppl die.

This doesn’t seem to have been handled correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn’t handled correctly... but holy fuck. Why are the criminals not being blamed for this whole thing? Cuz they’re dead?

Ass clown cops wouldn’t have been shooting up the highway if these fucktards found a better way to steal... we don’t do
heist anymore, duh! It’s all online now.

for fuck sake (ffs)

Wow.

IMO let them “get away” for the moment rather then have innocent ppl die.

This doesn’t seem to have been handled correctly.

I agree 100% if they had them identified let them get away for now and catch them later if it puts innocent lives in danger but when they open fire on police officers the officers really have no choice but to return fire If I had a gun in my hand and someone was shooting at me my immediate response would definitely be shoot back

I think if anyone here had their car they were in used as a shield due to these douche cops, I'm sure you'd feel differently and pissed. And yes, I'm sure the robbers killed their one peice of negotiation. Sigh. I may have shot the cop myself using me as cover. So brave, so heroic using civilians and their vehicles as cover. If someone dies, hey, it's the price you pay to live in a police state! Merica!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think if anyone here had their car they were in used as a shield due to these douche cops, I'm sure you'd feel differently and pissed. And yes, I'm sure the robbers killed their one peice of negotiation. Sigh. I may have shot the cop myself using me as cover. So brave, so heroic using civilians and their vehicles as cover. If someone dies, hey, it's the price you pay to live in a police state! Merica!

So just let the cops back off and have the robbers grab you and whoever else as a hostage and the robbers eventually shoot and kill you and whoever else they grab? Makes sense I'd rather see the cops put 500 rounds into the truck than to see them walk away while I'm within arms reach of someone looking for a hostage

So just let the cops back off and have the robbers grab you and whoever else as a hostage and the robbers eventually shoot and kill you and whoever else they grab? Makes sense I'd rather see the cops put 500 rounds into the truck than to see them walk away while I'm within arms reach of someone looking for a hostage

Joe, not everything is as black and white as you may think. I will never support law enforcement using you as a shield. Sorry buddy. Anyone with half a mind could have told you that was a bad move. It's amazing we allow these people to pull this shit and close our eyes yet, military has more to abide by. If you pulled this shit with foreign civilians while in the military I'd bet you'd be in deep shit. But hey, back the blue... dont critique.

IML Gear Cream!
Joe, not everything is as black and white as you may think. I will never support law enforcement using you as a shield. Sorry buddy. Anyone with half a mind could have told you that was a bad move. It's amazing we allow these people to pull this shit and close our eyes yet, military has more to abide by. If you pulled this shit with foreign civilians while in the military I'd bet you'd be in deep shit. But hey, back the blue... dont critique.

I didn't say I support using civilians as a shield Clearly you didn't read whay I said I said they basically have two choices back off and risk me turning into a hostage or put 500 rounds into the truck I'd personally rather see them light the fucking truck up You're entitled to your opinion bro but trust me you'd end up being the hostage and then you're family would blame the police for not doing enough to keep them from taking hostages

So just let the cops back off and have the robbers grab you and whoever else as a hostage and the robbers eventually shoot and kill you and whoever else they grab?

You're going to the extreme. Why does a civilian have to die because some retards (with a badge) with no regard for yours or my life (apparent in the video) wants to use you as a shield. You see, if you sign up to be a cop, you're choosing to put yourself in these situations. When you use me as a shield, you're a pos.

I didn't say I support using civilians as a shield Clearly you didn't read whay I said I said they basically have two choices back off and risk me turning into a hostage or put 500 rounds into the truck I'd personally rather see them light the fucking truck up You're entitled to your opinion bro but trust me you'd end up being the hostage and then you're family would blame the police for not doing enough to keep them from taking hostages

Wrong. I'm not a bitch victim. I pack and train. I'm not talking about the ups driver who's life is clearly not as important to you. Im talking about these faggots using you or I as a shield as shown in the video.

So just let the cops back off and have the robbers grab you and whoever else as a hostage and the robbers eventually shoot and kill you and whoever else they grab?

You're going to the extreme. Why does a civilian have to die because some retards (with a badge) with no regard for yours or my life (apparent in the video) wants to use you as a shield. You see, if you sign up to be a cop, you're choosing to put yourself in these situations. When you use me as a shield, you're a pos.

You're looking for an argument They have a split second choice to make I agree with them for lighting the truck up because I'd prefer that over them walking away and saying fuck it while some dipshit is in the truck blasting away You're entitled to your opinion as idiotic as it sounds so let's just agree to disagree We're not in their shoes so neither of us knows what that exact situation would force us to do

Wrong. I'm not a bitch victim. I pack and train. I'm not talking about the ups driver who's life is clearly not as important to you. Im talking about these faggots using you or I as a shield as shown in the video.

With all due respect you definitely are The BITCH VICTIM

With all due respect you definitely are The BITCH VICTIM

Lol. I carry. I dont make excuses for being used as a shield. Bro, I responded to a very specific thing you stated. Clearly you did not read what I originally wrote. It's all good. My opinion would sound idiodic to a back the blue cheerleader. My hope is when whichever law enforcement is done with you, and you hike back up your skirt, you'll realize that cops using civilians for cover is a bitch move.

This guy is definetly a democrat Scream Biden 2020 for us one time snowflake

This guy is definetly a democrat Scream Biden 2020 for us one time snowflake

Lol. That is some funny shit. I'm actually the vice Chairman of the Republican party in my county and can guarantee I've given more money and time to elect Republicans than you. I refuse to put on blinders and act like everything law enforcement does is the right move.

Lol. I carry. I dont make excuses for being used as a shield. Bro, I responded to a very specific thing you stated. Clearly you did not read what I originally wrote. It's all good. My opinion would sound idiodic to a back the blue cheerleader. My hope is when whichever law enforcement is done with you, and you hike back up your skirt, you'll realize that cops using civilians for cover is a bitch move.

Go back and read what I originally said that you responded to and you'll see what you're saying right now makes no fucking sense in response to what I said

Go back and read what I originally said that you responded to and you'll see what you're saying right now makes no fucking sense in response to what I said

Joey, precious... I didnt respond to you originally. I made a statement. You took it upon yourself to white knight for all law enforcement. I SIMPLY said using civilians as cover is wrong. You, simply, are retarded... and that's okay.

Get Shredded!
Lol. That is some funny shit. I'm actually the vice Chairman of the Republican party in my county and can guarantee I've given more money and time to elect Republicans than you. I refuse to put on blinders and act like everything law enforcement does is the right move.

Never said I agreed with using civilians as a shield the first thing I said is if someone is shooting at me my first reaction would be shoot the fuck back the fact that you're arguing over that shows you're a fucking pussy What would you do in thay situation? Walk away regroup think out the options while they're shooting at you? You're a fucking moron

Never said I agreed with using civilians as a shield the first thing I said is if someone is shooting at me my first reaction would be shoot the fuck back the fact that you're arguing over that shows you're a fucking pussy What would you do in thay situation? Walk away regroup think out the options while they're shooting at you? You're a fucking moron

Here's the problem, you attacked my statement that "using civilians as a shield is wrong" by saying what would you have them do? Dont be a fucking idiot. They could have approached it differently than using civilians as a shield. You, negating that shows you bleed blue no matter the cost. I dont know, I'd say dont use people as shields, go up to the vehicle to engage would be a start. Those civilians didnt sign up to be code enforcers. They did. Get it together man.

I don't think everything law enforcement does is correct Yea allot of them fuck up and are morons I was simply saying if someone was shooting in my direction and I have a gun I would shoot the fuck back at them End of story

I don't think everything law enforcement does is correct Yea allot of them fuck up and are morons I was simply saying if someone was shooting in my direction and I have a gun I would shoot the fuck back at them End of story

Cool, so you would not use civilians in their cars as shields. Great! Now that you see how easy it is to not use getting shot as as an excuse, we can agree with what I said which is using civilians as a shield should never be an option. So, we can agree a different approach would have been better right?

Here's the problem, you attacked my statement that "using civilians as a shield is wrong" by saying what would you have them do? Dont be a fucking idiot. They could have approached it differently than using civilians as a shield. You, negating that shows you bleed blue no matter the cost. I dont know, I'd say dont use people as shields, go up to the vehicle to engage would be a start. Those civilians didnt sign up to be code enforcers. They did. Get it together man.

I strongly doubt their mindset was "Hey here's some civilians we can use as a shield" They had shots flying in their direction which apparently you don't know can kill people so they fired the fuck back to kill the idiots that were shooting at whoever the fuck they could hit

I strongly doubt their mindset was "Hey here's some civilians we can use as a shield" They had shots flying in their direction which apparently you don't know can kill people so they fired the fuck back to kill the idiots that were shooting at whoever the fuck they could hit

Joey, no one said that was there mindset. I dont care what their mindset was. If I had my kids in the car I would have shot the law enforcement who used them as shields or anyone who did this. I could give a rat's ass what their mindset was. I'd elemenate any threat to my family. Period.

Last edited:
Question what would you do if you were walking through Africa and a fucking lion came outta nowhere and attacked you? You have no fucking clue what you'd do because you're not in that exact situation in that exact moment stop acting like everyone has a game plan for every situation in life They had fuckin bullets flying at them and they took cover and shot back which is what any normal persons response would be They aren't fuckin wolverine and can heal in second from taking bullets they're human and know they can easily die if they don't take these cock suckers down quick

Question what would you do if you were walking through Africa and a fucking lion came outta nowhere and attacked you? You have no fucking clue what you'd do because you're not in that exact situation in that exact moment stop acting like everyone has a game plan for every situation in life They had fuckin bullets flying at them and they took cover and shot back which is what any normal persons response would be They aren't fuckin wolverine and can heal in second from taking bullets they're human and know they can easily die if they don't take these cock suckers down quick

Well I wouldn't use an African child as a shield to protect me from said lion if that's what you're asking. Bro, any pill is going to be hard to swallow with that blue dick in your mouth. Try looking at each scenario on a case by case basis. They were in the wrong for using civilians as shields. Period.

Joey, no one said that was there mindset. I dont care what their mindset was. If I had my kids in the car I would have shot the law enforcement who used them as shields or anyone who did this. I could give a rat's ass what their mindset was. I'd elemenate any threat to my family. Period.

I'm done arguing bro you're one of the dumbest people I've ever gotten in a disagreement with If you ever get in that situation I hope the police will shoot the bastards and protect you and your family instead of walking away and calling it a day like you'd prefer

I'm done arguing bro you're one of the dumbest people I've ever gotten in a disagreement with If you ever get in that situation I hope the police will shoot the bastards and protect you and your family instead of walking away and calling it a day like you'd prefer

#Autismspeaks

If the police can do so without using my family as a shield I'm all about it. You clearly have reading comprehension issues or you would have read I never advocated for them walking away. Just dont use civilians as shields. Cool?

Back