• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carnivore eater running a cycle...anybody have any experience?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started eating a meat and egg only "diet" about 6 months ago. It's completely changed my health for the better. I eat mostly fatty cuts of steak (ribeye, filet) and 80% hamburger along with bacon (no added sugar) and eggs. Drink nothing but water and take zero supplements.
Is there anybody who has run a cycle eating <10g carbs a day (eggs have 1g carbs)? Just curious how the results were compared to any other cycle you've run eating "non-carnivore".

I'm only going to run a Test E only cycle @500mg a week. That's all I run anymore, Test E.

Just seeing if anybody has results to compare vs. a previous cycle they did.

Side question.....I aromatize enough that I need an AI during Test E only cycles. Do you guys prefer Arimidex or Aromasin? I have both currently, never used Aromasin before but am going to on this cycle I think just for the experience and to compare them and pick the one I like best.

Thanks for any replies.

I teeter carnivore but eat vegetables. You should get really lean on this cycle. My last blast I was seeing more abs than I ever seen on previous runs.

In what ways has it improved your health for the better? What improved?

What is your goal and what are you trying to achieve with so little carbs? I would feel awful, and look awful..

In what ways has it improved your health for the better? What improved?

It took about 3 weeks but my body became fat adapted after that. You don't need carbs at all. Contrary to most beliefs, carbs are completely useless when you become fat adapted. Things that have gotten better: digestion, joint inflammation, skin issues I had, blood pressure, shits are perfect no mess and less often 3x a week, body fat dropping, have much more energy, everyone in my house has been sick at least once in the last year, 2 with the flu, I haven't even had a sniffle, acid reflux completely gone.
Might not be for everybody and I had my doubts before trying it. But holy shit, I feel so good that I can't remember how many decades ago it would've been that I felt near this good. I'm 48.

I eat high fat cuts of beef like ribeye and rib roast along with 80/20 ground beef, bacon and about 8 eggs a day. Drink nothing but water, occasional unsweet tea 1-2x a month. Fruits are shit, straight sugar with zero vitamin benefits. For instance an orange is high in Vit C but also high in natural sugars (glucose). The glucose competes with the Vit C for your cells once ingested. Glucose wins 100 times out of 100 and the vitamin C gets flushed out via urine. Your body now only gets about 15-20g of sugar.
Muscle in a cow (beef) is made up of the exact perfect nutrition ratio, just like our body. Our muscles are made up of exactly what our body needs to stay alive, regulated by our entire system. So when you eat beef, it has the exact nutrients, minerals etc.. that our body needs. Its by far the most optimal food source on earth for us and it is 97% bioavailable for absorption into our body after we consume it. Organic vegetables at best are 30% and non-organic are 5%-20% bioavailable. IMO, they are a waste to eat and if you go back to how we survived, it was by stuffing ourselves with meat, organs and brain and surviving off vegetation during times of famine. Herbs were medicine, vegetation was filler in between kills and meat was everything. So I have decided to make it simple for myself. I eat steaks, burgers, bacon and eggs and occasionally liver, fish and shrimp. The last 3 are to consume certain other minerals and nutrients.

Didn't mean to go on a rant, but I figured if I wrote a quick response, there'd be questions or comments or whatever. So I tried to kill it in one post.

Interesting info if you want to search Dr Ken Berry or Dr Shawn Baker on twitter or IG. Dr Baker holds some world records and is carnivore at age 52.

My family and friends mostly think I'm fucking retarded except the few who decided to try it and have changed their life, so don't worry about hurting my feelings with responses. It works for me so I don't really care who says what. I get comments in the grocery store from people who are 5'8" 280lbs with rosacea and acne at age 50 who are laughing at what I'm buying when they just loaded loaves of bread, crackers, oreos, orange juice, etc...up on the belt to be rung out at the store. I just laugh. Everybody does their own thing. More power to them.
2 years ago I ate shit food, dessert was a meal, etc... I never would've guessed this was even a way of life. But there are people who've been doing it for over a decade and are curing diabetes and tons of other dignosed illnesses by resetting their body with meat nutrition. I read a story the other day about a 72 year old guy who's been bedridden for years because of his rheumatoid arthritis and onset of alzheimers. Within 3 weeks of eating carnivore he was up and walking around for the first time in over a year. He was able to get off of all of his medicine and has gained his memory back and is no longer dealing with any alzheimers effects.
Its fucking great!

So anyway, my main post was just wondering if anybody had run a cycle eating this way because everything I read it says you need carbs preworkout for energy etc... I see people posting their meals and there's always bread or a
tortilla, salad dressing, croutons, rice, potato.....every one of those things have almost zero nutritional value, so why eat them? I don't get it. They all work against what you're trying to achieve (clean and lean muscle mass). They're all simple carbs that convert straight to glucose, spike your insulin levels and turn to fat. It just gives your body more shit it has to burn off during the workout. That's my opinion at least.

What is your goal and what are you trying to achieve with so little carbs? I would feel awful, and look awful..

Not really trying to achieve anything specifically. It's just how I eat. I definitely throw in a cheat meal about once a month but it usually just means I eat a bun or 2 with my bacon burgers and then I have ice cream after. You definitely feel bad for a few days in the transition period of becoming fat adapted, but its not that bad. The benefits outweigh those 2 days a million times over.

When I cycle in a few months, I'm just wanting to add keepable size with minimal bf increase so that I can cut when summer starts to come around.

I'm old, 48, and was skinny fat with high bf. I was 6'6" 252lbs with 28% bf. Now I'm 6'6" 220lbs at 18%bf and still have work to do, but its the only thing in my life that I've tried and really seen immediate results and they keep coming. Both looks wise and health wise. I recommend trying t for 2-3 weeks and seeing. Just for the fuck of it.

I salt my steaks with sea salt and eat as much as I want. Fatty cuts fill you up and keep you full. My macros are about 340g protein, 170g fat, 8g carbs (from eggs) roughly and I eat around 3,000 calories a day. No supplements since I get everything from the meat and eggs.
So if nobody has done it, I guess I'll log my cycle when I start it, probably not until Feb 1. Just doing 500mg Test E for 12 weeks. Still waiting for touchdown of my order but it should be here any day. Have everything on hand if needed. Waiting on end of year bonus and buying a new Marcy Squat/bench cage with lat and row attachments and some more plates. Then I'll be ready a few weeks after that.

Last edited:
I am doing the galeniko diet I believe. I call it the starvation and tren diet.
Eating 1200-1500 calories 300g protein with trace amounts of carbs and fats.
Running tren 300mg test 900mg mast 350mg 5iu growth and 50mcg t3.
Flat as ever, but getting leaner every single day.
The only thing you loose is "the look" no glycogen or water in the muscles will make most bbers look like they do not even lift in clothes.

You will look like shit and feel ok but will not lose muscle. After you are happy with bf% up the carbs by 100c a day for a week or just straight up to 250c a day and you will blow the fuck up in a week. Your skin will be tighter from full glycogen stores in the muscle pushing your muscle into your skin. Just cover up cause no one will look at you on the way there. Once your there it takes only a week or less to fill back out and you will look insane.

Google galeniko diet getbig forums.

I’ve experienced all the exact same benefits you mentioned minus acid reflux going away. I think espresso might be the culprit though.

It’s crazy as shit but you’re right about everything you said. Never felt better in my entire life. My training has been off the charts. Setting PR’s every week. My energy is just stupid high!!! Anxiety gone! Appetite is finally normal. I crave fat and meat and salt. Hard to explain. Anyways, yes you’ll grow like a weed cycling. I tossed in some test ace for a month only just to see what the difference was once going carnivore and gained 13.5lbs.

Just curious what would a normal daily diet look like for you on this Carnivore only routine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Even lions eat grass. You need them veggies

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I am doing the galeniko diet I believe. I call it the starvation and tren diet.
Eating 1200-1500 calories 300g protein with trace amounts of carbs and fats.
Running tren 300mg test 900mg mast 350mg 5iu growth and 50mcg t3.
Flat as ever, but getting leaner every single day.
The only thing you loose is "the look" no glycogen or water in the muscles will make most bbers look like they do not even lift in clothes.

You will look like shit and feel ok but will not lose muscle. After you are happy with bf% up the carbs by 100c a day for a week or just straight up to 250c a day and you will blow the fuck up in a week. Your skin will be tighter from full glycogen stores in the muscle pushing your muscle into your skin. Just cover up cause no one will look at you on the way there. Once your there it takes only a week or less to fill back out and you will look insane.

Google galeniko diet getbig forums.
With that much gear, I can eat a big mac everyday and still get lean

Just curious what would a normal daily diet look like for you on this Carnivore only routine?

I cook the following and basically is a casserole. 3lbs. 80/20, 8 eggs, one onion, 5 strips bacon, add some cheese on top.
That makes 4 days of lunch for me.

With that much gear, I can eat a big mac everyday and still get lean

Same here just might take a little longer to get peeled if cals are higher. Thats a nice back double if that is you by the way.

I cook the following and basically is a casserole. 3lbs. 80/20, 8 eggs, one onion, 5 strips bacon, add some cheese on top.
That makes 4 days of lunch for me.

So anything pre or post workout? Wound the 8 eggs be breakfast? Just curious as to if you maintain 5-7 news a day evenly spaced out? I am looking into dumping carbs and dropping BF before my next blast.

So anything pre or post workout? Wound the 8 eggs be breakfast? Just curious as to if you maintain 5-7 news a day evenly spaced out? I am looking into dumping carbs and dropping BF before my next blast.

What I laid out is my lunch every day at work. Eggs would be perfect for breakfast. I am happy with my weight and BF percentage. I don't do pre work out meal. I usually have steak, chicken or burgers minus buns for supper which always land about a hour after work outs. No protein shakes, too much sugar.

Back