• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Basic stack for the win.. Bulk on the basics! (pics)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of the most classic and favored cycles used by people at all levels, naturally dosages will vary yet the formula remains the same.

The 3 work horses below
*Test Cyp -
*Nandrolone Deca
*Dbol

Proviron (Optional - This will assist with libido, sense of well being and increase with free T by lowering SHBG, this will assist will controlling estro in some people)

AI's - letro or Adex (letro being a heavy AI you don't need much of it, adex would be preferred and of course "Tamox" on hand in case of gyno flare ups for fast targeting action)

This combo has been known to pack on pounds in just weeks, get your diet in check and make that scale spin some numbers!

It's BULK time..

www.puritysourcelabs.ru (find these products HERE with fast local shipping)
2lPgyXw.png

NNlkxuJ.png

x8J4t7u.png

2LMV7lA.png

Yu0eCZe.png

I'm taking all 3 compounds as of now doing great so far. Threw in 75mcg t3,100mcg clen,1mg prami staying hungry and leaning out while building strength.

I'm taking all 3 compounds as of now doing great so far. Threw in 75mcg t3,100mcg clen,1mg prami staying hungry and leaning out while building strength.
With the t3 and clen, the hunger pangs are a bit much for me. I can eat anything, in fact its all I wanted to do and I couldn't quench the hunger. I could satisfy for the moment, but never feel comfortable in the end..
Man, good luck let us know how you do. Some goes can hang, some can't. Do you ever feel hypo at all?

No hypo for me I mostly just eat chicken,meat,mixed vegi meat cans, hot pockets are the biggi but I slam 3 protein,creatine,bcaa,glutamine shakes a day min..I try my best to stay away from sweets but I have a sweet tooth from hell..whole Lotta water,flavor mixers,propel to keep my thirst good

My diet has never been spot on by no means even when I did amateur powerlifting and cage fighting, in fighting I tried to stay right at the 280pd mark so I had that weight for strikes.

One of the most classic and favored cycles used by people at all levels, naturally dosages will vary yet the formula remains the same.

The 3 work horses below
*Test Cyp -
*Nandrolone Deca
*Dbol

Proviron (Optional - This will assist with libido, sense of well being and increase with free T by lowering SHBG, this will assist will controlling estro in some people)

AI's - letro or Adex (letro being a heavy AI you don't need much of it, adex would be preferred and of course "Tamox" on hand in case of gyno flare ups for fast targeting action)

This combo has been known to pack on pounds in just weeks, get your diet in check and make that scale spin some numbers!

It's BULK time..

2lPgyXw.png

NNlkxuJ.png

x8J4t7u.png

2LMV7lA.png

Yu0eCZe.png

This was and is the go to for tried and true bulk stack . They should call it the AMERICAN ICON STACK!! I dont know how many bb throughout time, foreign or American have used this trio !!

Bad ass

Max

280lbs is huge!! How tall are you?

Just 6'1 i carry alot of weight in my quads,shoulders,delts,chest idk my bf% but my abs are coming in well slow but sure, i was down to 245 a few mths ago but since I've been juicing again I've put alot of weight back on not alota fat so im happy

IML Gear Cream!
Just 6'1 i carry alot of weight in my quads,shoulders,delts,chest idk my bf% but my abs are coming in well slow but sure, i was down to 245 a few mths ago but since I've been juicing again I've put alot of weight back on not alota fat so im happy

Nice, you must have the mesomorphic body type, or endo-mesomorphic.

Nice, you must have the mesomorphic body type, or endo-mesomorphic.

I'm built about like you in your profile pic you have more definition in your biceps than me, not shooting for a bodybuilder look really just need to look like a lean mean ass whiping machine for the cage. Can't do shit with the fat it needs to be gone for fighting I need to be the leanest heavyweight as possible.

Jesus Christ you sound like a big boy.

I'm built about like you in your profile pic you have more definition in your biceps than me, not shooting for a bodybuilder look really just need to look like a lean mean ass whiping machine for the cage. Can't do shit with the fat it needs to be gone for fighting I need to be the leanest heavyweight as possible.

You're not the first bigger guy to think they're only about my size, lol. Probably cuz I'm top heavy.. I'm 5'9" 185 right now with no legs, but I'm working on it. I think I'd look fairly stout at 200-205.

Great news coming at the end of next week, keep your eyes peeled everyone.. You'll see.
In the main time read are friendly reminder below. :)

Shipping this time of year can be painstakingly slow with so many delays and unpredictability's with transit & delivery and at times having items stolen.

This just spoils your holiday and cycle plan now doesn't it?

Theft with packages during the holiday season increases significantly with international services.
Or worst, the known package peak'ers that tend to inspect and take things that are said
to be not allowed, now are on high alert compared to normal operating procedures

Season GRINCHES are what they are.:mad:

This year, still get the same quality and authentic products that you need with -
* Extremely fast and reliable shipping locally in your neighborhood
* Convenience at a reasonable price
* Polished from the finest standards that exceeds the definition of Quality 100%

Local shipping remains OPEN
(International shipping is closed until 2021)

Ruin the Grinch's plan by using PSL's fast and reliable LOCAL service this holiday season.
Show him you still plan on getting your FAVIORITE and HIGHEST QUALITY products with no interference from him at all..

Don't let the Grinch steal your gains

It doesn’t have to be complicated to work.

Back