• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tell us your blend wish or favorite blend and EP just may produce it!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had a compound "blend" cocktail wish and it was possible to be compounded for YOUR needs...What would it be, why, and at what dosages?
In fact we want to know what your favorite blends are and what ratios?

EP has been greatly coinciding revamping the blend line and even making some specially blends by request (within reason)

We know that blends are limited due to the set dosages and lack of ability to adjust fixed dosages, however many guys find these "blends" extremely convenient and often cut/use an other oil with it in order to avoid any pip,site irritation....

Tell us what you wound like to see and we'll possibles launch this old project posted by -
"Vision" on 12-08-2015 at 03:45 PM:
Despite all the craziness that has been going on in the world, lets look forward to something amazing and make something NEW and incredible happen..

Share you dream cocktail or one that you would like to see compounded: "Example" The Vision TRT Blend (Test Cyp-200gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL):twothumbs:

I'm all ears....lol
giphy.gif

Last edited:
75mg prop/mast/test/tne/Tren base.

Ultimate cut stack destruction blend

Mine would simply be a high concentrations short ester cut mix... not sure if it is even possible with out serious PIP or crashing.

Think about the ease of the pinning schedule if each of those compounds where 200 mg per ml. you would only have to pin 1 ml every other day to do 600 mast 600 tren and 600 test a week. :daydream:

Think about the ease of the pinning schedule if each of those compounds where 200 mg per ml. you would only have to pin 1 ml every other day to do 600 mast 600 tren and 600 test a week. :daydream:
it would hurt, but it can be done... timing would be great with it...less mL per site... glutes all day..no tri's or delts

IML Gear Cream!
Tren base/Tne/halo

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Ment- ace/phenylprop/deca blend.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

A little different idea, but has anyone ever thought of capping orals and infusing them with NAC powder?

Or infuse them with liver-enzyme blocking agents like those found in grapefruit juice?

Farfetched I know, and I'm aware that these are two completely contradicting ideas.....but that would be cool if it could be done.

Kind of counts as a blend right?

A little different idea, but has anyone ever thought of capping orals and infusing them with NAC powder?

Or infuse them with liver-enzyme blocking agents like those found in grapefruit juice?

Farfetched I know, and I'm aware that these are two completely contradicting ideas.....but that would be cool if it could be done.

Kind of counts as a blend right?

Funny that you mention this, because if you read that back of most pre hormones they have grapefruit juice extract agents inside, just for this reason.. Also, this topic came up elsewhere today and something that has been long fogotten is the mix of Periactin (cyproheptadine) with dbol... I pressed for it, for years, none seemed interested.. Fuck'em!

I'll see if PSL would like to re-engineer the wheel..

Now in regards to what Periactin (cyproheptadine) is, It's an antihistamine and often utilized to support appetite in wasting diseases or disorders such as anorexia.. It can make you drowsy,but this can be used to ones advantage with rest/recovery... This medication can make you hungry like a primal raging being..

Some Pharma groups would compound this agent with medications that are known to suppress appetite to help counter the effects, A matter of fact there was a Dbol manufactured in the Dominican Republic by a compounding group called "Ethical", the product was called "Anabolex".. It contained Dbol and Periactin (cyproheptadine). It was a great oral and far ahead of it's time.. It's since been discontinued, however the blend has made it's mark!

The above is word for word what i told someone else today..

Sorry, I am clueless about these things! Maybe just the Test and Tren then!!

50 prop /100tren/100mast .pin 2ml eod!

Now just have to run provi at 50-100mg daily
and var for that total synergistic ,side reducing,feel good cycle !

Last edited:
How about a higher dose eq 300-400 mg/ml

If you had a compound "blend" cocktail wish and it was possible to be compounded for YOUR needs...What would it be, why, and at what dosages?
In fact we want to know what your favorite blends are and what ratios?

EP has been greatly coinciding revamping the blend line and even making some specially blends by request (within reason)

We know that blends are limited due to the set dosages and lack of ability to adjust fixed dosages, however many guys find these "blends" extremely convenient and often cut/use an other oil with it in order to avoid any pip,site irritation....

Tell us what you wound like to see and we'll possibles launch this old project posted by -
"Vision" on 12-08-2015 at 03:45 PM:
Despite all the craziness that has been going on in the world, lets look forward to something amazing and make something NEW and incredible happen..

Share you dream cocktail or one that you would like to see compounded: "Example" The Vision TRT Blend (Test Cyp-200gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL):twothumbs:

I'm all ears....lol
giphy.gif

your trt blend has my vote!

also:

Test ISO 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Mast P 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Sustanon 250 gm/mL ~ Stenbolone 100 mg/mL[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
EQ 200 gm/mL ~ 1-Testosterone Cypionate (DHB) 50 mg/mL ~
[/FONT]

Back