• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

IML Gear Cream!
Pull today. Strooooong. Didn't take a picture of the book but we got better.

Width and thickness improvements are really starting to become evident.....
3b5ecc9132ea57d5df88af4001daebfb.jpg
44de3f47cc9a9de607228b2f49c8c67a.jpg

Badass! Looking Wide-Thick! Love that Rack

Max
Red is my favorite color....Maybe I’ll paint my Rogue Rack...

Went in today and trained biceps and hamstrings since I cut those out of my last two session due to time.
31195e9154a4c905db9b3567a10c188d.jpg

Bam ! Tadow! ! Thick and Muscular!

Max

Monster quads bro!
Ty sir.

Still can't tell if they've gotten back to where they were before I was hampered with issues but, they're close.

Left quad is still behind a bit since that's the bum knee and, I really have to focus on engaging it during any pressing/squat movements or my right leg takes over.

Legs

Busted out the wraps for hack Squats. No point causing more pain when these help more then the wrap sleeves. They're inconvenient as fuck though. Just used during top set then back to sleeves.

Stronger today by a lot. My obliques cramped after the stiff leg top set so I ended those there.

Pretty brutal today but, it's what's needed to keep this train rolling.

I'm going to have to push calories up again. Still hanging around 255 but I'm certain I'm just getting tighter from the last couple months.

I'm still not adding in any fats and it's been going really well with digestion and not getting as fat as fast..... Never worked before but it's going well. Just a lot of food.

I'll post up my diet later today.
137e76711a9533d64aec0193c02cb1ba.jpg

Get Shredded!
What I've been doing -

Training days -

1- pre
2 packs oats (66g carbs)
50g protein from Whey (sub in egg whites occasionally)
1 nutra grain bar

Intra -
55g carbs from Gatorade (have a bunch left over so I've been using them up instead of the hbcd)
10g eaa

2 - Post
460g egg whites
1 packet oats
2c rice cereal
90g blueberries
100g pineapple

3 -
140g cream of rice
460g egg whites
100g pineapple

4 -
300g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

5 -
250g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

Non training days -

1-
50g protein from Whey
2 packs oats

2 -
225g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

3 -

Same as 2

4 -

Same as 2 minus the pineapple

5 -
225g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

I'm also having one high calorie meal per week. Steak and potatoes with salad or something.

It feels like a lot of food but it really isn't I suppose.

What I'm going to do is add some toast pre workout (50g carbs) and a bagel post workout (50g carbs) on top of what I'm doing.

Digestion is paramount for growing so I really limit things down to the items that digest very readily. I do the same with my guys and they'll tell you I'm always asking how digestion is for that very reason.

I could throw in fats and bump the calories very easily but, I don't want to fuck with things when they're going good, my guys will also tell you that about me too lol.

Your plan changing every week or two weeks after you've gotten in a good groove with a coach is NOT a good sign. He either has no idea wtf he's doing or, he's changing shit to make you think he's working. He's not.

Last edited:
What I've been doing -

Training days -

1- pre
2 packs oats (66g carbs)
1 nutra grain bar

Intra -
55g carbs from Gatorade (have a bunch left over so I've been using them up instead of the hbcd)
10g eaa

2 - Post
460g egg whites
1 packet oats
2c rice cereal
90g blueberries
100g pineapple

3 -
140g cream of rice
460g egg whites
100g pineapple

4 -
300g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

5 -
250g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

Non training days -

1-
50g protein from Whey
2 packs oats

2 -
225g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

3 -

Same as 2

4 -

5 -
225g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

I'm also having one high calorie meal per week. Steak and potatoes with salad or something.

What I'm going to do is add some toast pre workout (50g carbs) and a bagel post workout (50g carbs) on top of what I'm doing.

Digestion is paramount for growing so I really limit things down to the items that digest very readily. I do the same with my guys and they'll tell you I'm always asking how digestion is for that very reason.

I could throw in fats and bump the calories very easily but, I don't want to fuck with things when they're going good, my guys will also tell you that about me too lol.

Your plan changing every week or two weeks after you've gotten in a good groove with a coach is NOT a good sign. He either has no idea wtf he's doing or, he's changing shit to make you think he's working. He's not.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Can't wait to see where the back is after a few more months pushing and pulling the fat off.

Btw, train your rear delts
9ab9a6fcb39c8c8583e18f78e387f049.jpg
Don’t worry bro, you’ll get down to 10% easy. Piece of cake.

Push today.

Maxed out the chest press I use. Still have reps to gain though.

FINALLY broke rep range with the 120's on Incline DB. Up to the 130's next time around.

Also maxed the Pec deck with perfect form and tempo with a 2 count stretch.

A good day with great progress.
609b25abd39fecddc8ba8fe2ccd6c487.jpg

Last edited:
Good job! I love hitting new highs. It is nice to have a partner handing you the big boy d-bells! Picking them up to put on top of your knees after a few sets is a bitch ! I’m always paranoid I’ll injure myself just bending to each side to get them off the floor or rack. We do what we gotta do though! Getting up there Monte !

Max

Good job! I love hitting new highs. It is nice to have a partner handing you the big boy d-bells! Picking them up to put on top of your knees after a few sets is a bitch ! I’m always paranoid I’ll injure myself just bending to each side to get them off the floor or rack. We do what we gotta do though! Getting up there Monte !

Max
Yeah, I never have a spot or assistance but, I cheat though.

I pull the free bench up to the rack in front of the db's I'm using. Then I just have to stand up with them and then get them up after I lay back.

What I've been doing -

Training days -

1- pre
2 packs oats (66g carbs)
1 nutra grain bar

Intra -
10g eaa

2 - Post
460g egg whites
1 packet oats
2c rice cereal
90g blueberries
100g pineapple

3 -
140g cream of rice
460g egg whites
100g pineapple

4 -
300g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

5 -
250g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

Non training days -

1-
50g protein from Whey
2 packs oats

2 -
225g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple

3 -

Same as 2

4 -

5 -
225g rice
260g 85/15 beef or steak

That looks like a solid diet man, not to complicated, basic foods that work and doing good with your digestion.

Any idea how many calories the diet contains?

My kcals will be raised again very soon again, weight is stalling around 240 lbs

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have the macro total? I’d get a headache typing that into Cronometer. I love the healthy blueberries and piña. Great other benefits!

We aren’t that far off on weight and I’m not sure I could eat that much.

Seriously, if you can’t grow on that…….

That looks like a solid diet man, not to complicated, basic foods that work and doing good with your digestion.

Any idea how many calories the diet contains?

My kcals will be raised again very soon again, weight is stalling around 240 lbs
Do you have the macro total? I’d get a headache typing that into Cronometer. I love the healthy blueberries and piña. Great other benefits!

We aren’t that far off on weight and I’m not sure I could eat that much.

Seriously, if you can’t grow on that…….
No idea. I never track macros or calories. I just add and remove food and don't waver from the diet.

570+carbs eye balling it on training days after adding bagel and bread

300+ protein
60ish fats

Last edited:
Today was leg day.

I needed a little deload for legs this week so I cut back the load, went to 4-5 count eccentrics, kept it in the 12 rep range and stopped one or two reps short of failure.

Didn't use sleeves or anything either to be sure I wasn't going to heavy for the joint to handle the load on its own without assistance.

Leg press 2 sets
Cable stiff legs 2 sets
Sumo squat machine 2 sets
Split squats 2 sets
DB sl 2 sets
Adductor 3 sets
Walking lunges 2 trips

Felt really good and the negatives gave a crazy pump.

Post training was 50mcg igf and 5 units Grey tops pre training.

Didn't get pics but they're coming.

Today's push session.

No great leaps on exercises and even missed a couple reps on Incline. I've been fighting with this exercise for a good bit but, progress over time has been acceptable.

My chest is about the biggest and fullest its ever been and that was something I needed to improve before my next show.

The DB shoulder press was just a throw in. I'm trying to keep a pressing movement in for shoulders but, I don't seem to really need much if anything.

Rear delt fly felt amazing.

I did lose my pump during training because I didn't hydrate very well before.
fdd43d5560e42547f868929cffd096f5.jpg
865b3688117d726b4d1b67cd1b64d533.jpg
9ba7a1d9b13f020385534b59e9b56ffb.jpg

Today's push session.

No great leaps on exercises and even missed a couple reps on Incline. I've been fighting with this exercise for a good bit but, progress over time has been acceptable.

My chest is about the biggest and fullest its ever been and that was something I needed to improve before my next show.

The DB shoulder press was just a throw in. I'm trying to keep a pressing movement in for shoulders but, I don't seem to really need much if anything.

Rear delt fly felt amazing.

I did lose my pump during training because I didn't hydrate very well before.
fdd43d5560e42547f868929cffd096f5.jpg
865b3688117d726b4d1b67cd1b64d533.jpg
9ba7a1d9b13f020385534b59e9b56ffb.jpg
Drives me insane to miss reps but ur right, it's progress over time that matters

Pull pull pull.

5iu Grey tops pre workout

Another good one in the books.

Improved on some things, others I had to check form and still got equal reps so, all wins.

Plugging away.

Pin with added tren last time, no issues.

Today will add the Deca so I have an idea on each one with any pip. Only the sust has had any tenderness and it was very little, especially considering its sust.

50mcg igf immediately post training with my shake which was -

460g egg whites

80g Chex

1 packet oats

140g blueberries

1 bagel

Trying to get wider!
be131414fe5c204ac612dfac2372c3a7.jpg
615ff68176b0e212fb35df701322538a.jpg

Taking today off.

Got a bit of a sore itchy throat today. I felt a bit run down yesterday and actually cut my session short for push so I'm fighting off something. I have come to the point now where it's just not worth half assing these training sessions if the strength isn't REALLY there.

After enough time training with very high intensity, I can tell if I'm just tired or there's something going on. This doesn't mean I just don't "feel it" so I don't train, there's an underlying reason.

Live to fight another day so to speak. Plus, I haven't really deloaded on push or pull in quite a bit, just an extra rest day here and there which doesn't add up over time as well.

I'll go train pull tomorrow and see where I'm at.

Body weight crept up and has crept back down again lol. 256.

Back