• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

The last thing he is thinking about is sniffing these kids hair. Fucking clown!
6c21379d81967b215a941ed557b7c068.jpg

Never mind he got a little more touchy feely than I thought. Just look at the shit eating grin on his face.
39e439efc1b8c7512ece0a520c24998b.jpg
b4b89aeaf92ea0948894c14a980cad99.jpg
33d4661393aeb1c380a406aef95d225c.jpg

Why is Biden posing with all those kids in Trump and Maga Hats and that kid has a Trump shirt saying I will be back

This is very confusing.

Also this:
https://t.me/praying_medic/5014

Oh nvm, Trump JR just posted about this. I guess that group of kids did that on purpose to Troll Biden

Outstanding LOL

Ive said it before, I can see people hating Trump, and wanting to support "their guy".
But when he becomes an anti-US hater/commie, is he still "your guy"?

Its OK to hate him too...

As we’re seeing yes, he will still be “their guy”

Here is my tuesday morning fuck biden post ....ahhh I feel much better, now I can get on with my day ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Bidens America

bbd2930e3d1aac383aebf52f50803d88.E_LS5tPXEAQc7Fp

It's a damn shame these idiots have let this idiot do this to our country !!!

Last edited:
LMAO

Retard Joe, moved around by others like a puppet.

"Im your puppet"...

The "fuck joe biden" is going global....

JUST IN - United States, United Kingdom, and Australia to formally announce a new "trilateral security" partnership on "advanced defense capabilities" in the Indo-Pacific (ABC)

JUST IN - Australia to scrap $90 billion French submarine order, will acquire new nuclear submarines using US and UK technology (ABC

UPDATE - Australian nuclear submarines will be banned from New Zealand waters: PM Ardern (AFP)

JUST IN - France: “The American choice to exclude a European ally & partner such as France from a structuring partnership with Australia, at a time when we are facing unprecedented challenges in the Indo-Pacific … shows a lack of coherence that France can only note & regret.”

“The regrettable decision that has just been announced regarding the FSP program only reinforces the need to make the issue of European strategic autonomy loud and clear.”

Statement by the Minister of Armed Forces of France.

Dems are absolute F*** clowns

Look at this sideshow.

Holy shit these people are so stupid

Dems are absolute F*** clowns

Look at this sideshow.

Holy shit these people are so stupid

Probably propped so they can spread there fake shit.
I read the world medicine or what ever there called do not recommend boosters but the cdc does

They are calling Hollyweirdo's now because of their opinion? WTF?

Lmao

In a new poll. 40+% of democrats believe that over 50% of covid cases end up hospitalizations.

28+% believe that 30-50% of all covid cases end up as hospitilizations.

The true number is that 1-4% of all covid cases are hospitilizations...and of those over half are asymptomatic or there for a totally different reason.

70% of you fools are absolute jackasses🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder you morons want the States shutdown. Dumbasses🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Why do you generalize so much? Kind of like Kilsong talked about with your absolute statements that are anything but. You do realize there are Republicans who believe the scientists, right? I'm sure people you know and love believe the scientists but hey, according to you they are fools and jackasses. If it makes you feel better to generalize so be it but in my humble opinion it takes away from any credibility behind the words you type.
Lmao

In a new poll. 40+% of democrats believe that over 50% of covid cases end up hospitalizations.

28+% believe that 30-50% of all covid cases end up as hospitilizations.

The true number is that 1-4% of all covid cases are hospitilizations...and of those over half are asymptomatic or there for a totally different reason.

70% of you fools are absolute jackasses藍藍藍藍藍藍藍

No wonder you morons want the States shutdown. Dumbasses嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐

Why do you generalize so much? Kind of like Kilsong talked about with your absolute statements that are anything but. You do realize there are Republicans who believe the scientists, right? I'm sure people you know and love believe the scientists but hey, according to you they are fools and jackasses. If it makes you feel better to generalize so be it but in my humble opinion it takes away from any credibility behind the words you type.
All democrats do is generalize, stereotype and depict people into groups.

They/them/their/everyone right? Thats how it works is it not?

Maybe you need to take a closer look at your own party and how the majority of it acts and operates. Despicably

And I could care less about the Republican party too. Its weak and they dont do jack to defend against the foolish dems. Im Independent. I dont like either party, though I will say I do like people in both parties, you know the ones that don't act like jackasses and have idiotic beliefs like vaccine mandates, mask mandates, or ones that think Biden or Bush did a good job for instance. They both are awful although I will give Biden Admin the edge.

This hands down the stupidest, most incompetent administration in the history of the USA.

Back