• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ep/uncle z log: Road to npc 2021

IML Gear Cream!
Bring in the best package you have! Highlight the best parts for sure! Always parts we want to bring up

Max

Bring in the best package you have! Highlight the best parts for sure! Always parts we want to bring up

Max
Imma keep my back to them as much as possible then my side/front. Gotta keep their eyes off my arms as much as possible tho cause they still suck dirty ass hole lol

e1270b648d7eba738e1409cff67416ab.jpg
02e05a1a1b6007243a67d7b581503bed.jpg
7506aeb606f6ba35cac7fdbfa5cf1534.jpg
05b4071d57f843804127aa9d433429c0.jpg
d8213765643534d7386b1a67a3d68b8f.jpg

Last edited:
Imma keep my back to them as much as possible then my side/front. Gotta keep their eyes off my arms as much as possible tho cause they still suck dirty ass hole lol

Don’t say that! You have a shredded package all around, especially for your first go around. Gotta just go through it a few times bringing up bodyparts is part of the game. I like your Tricep pose ! Especially with the shoulder caps!

Max

Don’t say that! You have a shredded package all around, especially for your first go around. Gotta just go through it a few times bringing up bodyparts is part of the game. I like your Tricep pose ! Especially with the shoulder caps!

Max
Just found out there's a guy in my masters class that supposedly placed 5th at USA's. There's a local guy with 5 people in this show and I intend to smash everyone of em. Especially Mr. USA's. Asked that guy to help with my posing a while back and to even pay and the cocksucker "lol'd" me.
I'm by no means scared from the front/side, but I also know my strength too and intend to play to it as much as possible. They'll see plenty of my shredded core(abs/obliques) too.
That asshole really rubbed me the wrong way earlier. Sorry for ranting

All good. We definitely have to come in happy to compete and kick ass! I am sure there will be a lot of new guys from all around, especially with the past year we have had. A lot of people turned to fitness or away from it. I think you will have a blast for sure.

Max

Just found out there's a guy in my masters class that supposedly placed 5th at USA's. There's a local guy with 5 people in this show and I intend to smash everyone of em. Especially Mr. USA's. Asked that guy to help with my posing a while back and to even pay and the cocksucker "lol'd" me.
I'm by no means scared from the front/side, but I also know my strength too and intend to play to it as much as possible. They'll see plenty of my shredded core(abs/obliques) too.

Sic ‘em Sam. Down and dirty. Show them how it’s done!!!

Go get him, Sam...show this guy you mean business!

Back/hams/bis today
Notable lifts:
Rack pulls- 500×12(didn't plan on more than 8 but why stop if it's there!?) And
545×6
39db02af4bf104c240f962d49000ac65.jpg
2dc449cec3c6576a65a0fff3e49ad475.jpg
6029caad2b3250f1e46b4da8c385e360.jpg

That would be cool but doubt anybody would want to give out their location randomly even if we were basically neighbors
Lol true that...

Super shoulders and traps day
d3f8f9c4052c3a375c4b494b81a80e29.jpg
e46f44a1d399ed9a4245811e63f1279a.jpg

Love the serratus web I see in last pic! Friggin going for it bigtime. Kick ass and follow the course !! I already see a few medals !

Max

Love the serratus web I see in last pic! Friggin going for it bigtime. Kick ass and follow the course !! I already see a few medals !

Max
Thanks. But hell yea I like that shit too. I wasn't all the way crunched down either

Back