• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5th cycle Test, DHB, Winstrol

Marisol1973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, started today, my 5th cycle, as follows:
Week 1-12 Test E 500/week
Week 1-12 DHB 300/week
Week 7-12 Winstrol 50 ED
Week 7-12 Tad600 600/week
Aromasin on hand.
Week 14-21 PCT
First shoot this morning, T250+DHB150 (scedule 2x wk).
Thats 2.5ml of oil injected. So far no discomfort.
I am sitting on 93kg, somewhere about 11-12% fat.
Training 6x week, diet in order 2500kcal which will be droping to 2100kcal at the end.
I am allready a bit shreded, veins on my lower abs poping.

Lets see what this combo has to offer!

I hit my personal bests while on winny long time ago. Joints don’t like it anymore. DHB is one of my new favorite as far as how it made me look. I think that’s a great cycle to be honest besides not
knowing anything about tad600. You’re gonna have fun! If you think you have veins now just wait!

Looks like a good cycle indeed. Curious to see how the DHB treats you.....is next on my list to try.
Is 500 test/week your sweet spot?

3 days passed from first injection. So far no PIP.
DHB is notoriously known for its PIP partly because its slowly degradable. I was a bit worried about that, BUT, I get none from this one.

DHB is notoriously known for its PIP partly because its slowly degradable. I was a bit worried about that, BUT, I get none from this one.

In my opinion this compound can really be hit or miss.
But anymore I see people having less complaints, but there is complaints still and I don't think that's going to disappear anytime soon. Good for you man and hopefully it stays this way!

In my opinion this compound can really be hit or miss.
But anymore I see people having less complaints, but there is complaints still and I don't think that's going to disappear anytime soon. Good for you man and hopefully it stays this way!
Yes, its PSL DHB. From what I heard should be minimum PIP or none. It should be dosage deppendable. I am using 300/wk. If no PIP is present, I could bump it up to 400/wk. And I'll see about results in 12 weeks. Tomorrow second shoot. Can't wait :)

Last edited:
Yes, its PSL DHB. From what I heard should be minimum PIP or none. It should be dosage deppendable. I am using 300/wk. If no PIP is present, I could bump it up to 400/wk. And I'll see about results in 12 weeks. Tomorrow second shoot. Can't wait :)

The product and brand that you have has been reported to have almost minimal pip. However I do know one guy personally that had issues and he couldn't deal with it. But I was impressed on the positive response from the majority of the users. This is why I stopped up on some of it. I'm going to wait until I'm running nothing but test, I don't want any other oils taking up space just in case I need it for recovery.
Let us know how you make out man. ;)

You have room in the syringe for .5 more ml of oil.

IML Gear Cream!
You have room in the syringe for .5 more ml of oil.

Haha I know! Just what I need to up DHB to 400 wk. I will go with 300 wk in next 2 weeks and then if everything fine go with 400 wk.

Aaaand there it is. PIP. First injection in right glute, no problem, smooth as silk, no discomfort. This morning injection in left glute, smooth too, but within an hour a PIP showed up. Nothing horrible, but noticable. Can take it, I have a high pain trash hold. Why right glute is fine and left have PIP!? Same dosage, 1ml Test (250) 1.5ml DHB (150).

just wait dude, it will hit randomly and like 3 days later. Feels like you got hit with an 85mph baseball or something. I ran DHB for about 6 months straight, I don't think I got pip the first 8 weeks but then had 2 incidents where it just randomly happened, one a small dose sub-q and one a 1ml dose IM, then I did 3ML IM and that was just asking for the pip so I blame myself. Just stick to your ventro glutes so its not to much of an issue cause if its in your arm or something you'd be out of commision for like days.

just wait dude, it will hit randomly and like 3 days later. Feels like you got hit with an 85mph baseball or something. I ran DHB for about 6 months straight, I don't think I got pip the first 8 weeks but then had 2 incidents where it just randomly happened, one a small dose sub-q and one a 1ml dose IM, then I did 3ML IM and that was just asking for the pip so I blame myself. Just stick to your ventro glutes so its not to much of an issue cause if its in your arm or something you'd be out of commision for like days.

Right, glute is my fav spot. Lets hope for the best.

New sensation, morning pump. On training days, tomorrow morning when I get up, I feel pumped. Almost like after workout. Its a great feeling. Did not get that one with my previous cycles. Is it DHB?

By your opinion and experience, what time to incorporate Winstrol? At the beginning or at second half of cycle? Or in the middle?

Waiting for TAD600 to arrive, then I'll go with Winstrol in the middle of cycle.

Right, glute is my fav spot. Lets hope for the best.

VG is a touch different than glute. You’re not a noob but if you haven’t tried it I think he’s spot on for suggesting it. Your cycle looks pretty solid to me tho... I’m sure you’re gonna have awesome results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With DHB, could you get away with doing the 300 in one pin, instead of two, 150 pins spread out? Assuming pip is manageable?

I know this wouldn't be the most balanced for blood levels, but less pinning overall, especially if sites are getting worn out.

With DHB, could you get away with doing the 300 in one pin, instead of two, 150 pins spread out? Assuming pip is manageable?

I know this wouldn't be the most balanced for blood levels, but less pinning overall, especially if sites are getting worn out.

Dont know, 300 DHB i 3ml of oil + 500 Test 2ml oil, thats 5ml. 5ml sounds a lot, PIP would ahow up for sure. How bad? Dont know. I dont mind pinning 2 x week, not a problem for me.

Get Shredded!
vg is a touch different than glute. You’re not a noob but if you haven’t tried it i think he’s spot on for suggesting it. Your cycle looks pretty solid to me tho... I’m sure you’re gonna have awesome results.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

vg?

Dont know, 300 DHB i 3ml of oil + 500 Test 2ml oil, thats 5ml. 5ml sounds a lot, PIP would ahow up for sure. How bad? Dont know. I dont mind pinning 2 x week, not a problem for me.

Copy that, my apologies. Wasn't taking into account the 2ml of test at the same time.
5ml of oil at once is too much. Most I do is 3ml.

Last edited:
27g 1.25in or 25, 23g . I have had a 4ml injection in the VG! It wasn’t non-painful but sure was less pain than 2mls of the old matrix dhb! Lol

Max

27g 1.25in or 25, 23g . I have had a 4ml injection in the VG! It wasn’t non-painful but sure was less pain than 2mls of the old matrix dhb! Lol

Max

I must say, DHB I am using now, 1.5ml per shoot is painless, well in right glute any way. Yesterday I've had second shoot to right glute, smooth as silk, no PIP. We'll se in Thursday about left glute again.

Just an update about cycle, it's 9th day, and I must say I see the difference. Not in strength, but in endurance, pump and slightly more vascularity. Test is definitely hitting me, hehehe... Stil waiting to include Winstrol. Can't wait ...

Last edited:
I must say, DHB I am using now, 1.5ml per shoot is painless, well in right glute any way. Yesterday I've had second shoot to right glute, smooth as silk, no PIP. We'll se in Thursday about left glute again.

Yeah , 1-test cyp has come a long way these past years. Used to be painful @50mg. I have only tried 16mls in my life! I will definitely give her a go at one point; just haven’t found space yet. I’d like to run 500mg of test cyp and 500mg of 1- test cyp and see what it does for me; especially seeing it’s a tad less toxic than tren.

Max

Yeah , 1-test cyp has come a long way these past years. Used to be painful @50mg. I have only tried 16mls in my life! I will definitely give her a go at one point; just haven’t found space yet. I’d like to run 500mg of test cyp and 500mg of 1- test cyp and see what it does for me; especially seeing it’s a tad less toxic than tren.

Max

Yes, I will up the DHB dose latter to 400 at least. I need few weeks to feel it and see what it does. Patience is the key.

Pinning left VG this morning. Now lets see. As I said, right VG no PIP. Left VG ... a bit of PIP.
Perhaps because in past I was pinning right glute more...!?

Back