• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid Protocal for Water Cutting in Powerlifting

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I am doing a water cut to break some records in powerlifting. I want to get your opinion on steroid protocol for making weight basically.This is what I have been on:

300MG sustanon
150MG Deca
400MG Primo
50MG anavar per day

So I currently weight 182lbs and I want to drop into the 165lb weight class, I am 10 weeks out, I will be doing a water and gut cut which I know from experience will drop me about 9-10lbs, since I am 10 weeks out I am also trying to shed a 5 or 6 lbs of fat.

I am thinking 3 weeks out I drop test to only 100mg and drop everything else also to try and squeeze out another ~5lbs , its a 24hour weigh in so I am thinking of injecting TNE just after the weigh in.

I can lift the records right now so I don't need to get stronger I just need not to lose what I have.

even at TRT dose of test youll hold water, I would drop it 4 weeks out sust will stay in your system longer than you think.

How much do you want to drop? I can tell you how to drop 20lb in 24hrs and then get it back in 24hrs without losing much (if any) performance.

How much do you want to drop? I can tell you how to drop 20lb in 24hrs and then get it back in 24hrs without losing much (if any) performance.

please do tell, as of right now Ill need to drop from 182 to 165 (164 to be safe)

even at TRT dose of test youll hold water, I would drop it 4 weeks out sust will stay in your system longer than you think.

but don't you think my testosterone would start getting low after 4 weeks potentially causing me to lose strength and maybe a bit of muscle? should I try to go on HCG only or something?

please do tell, as of right now Ill need to drop from 182 to 165 (164 to be safe)

So 18lb? It’s not hard but it’s challenging and your mind will play tricks on you. Can you get someone to do a IV on you after weigh in? The water weight cut will be the same but how to get it back (the right way) will be easier with a IV. If not possible to get a IV I would cut weight (in fat, not water) before so you don’t have to take more than 15lb in water.

Last edited:
Back