• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clean up time.. TD

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Conditioning blast..
I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy :bash:

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone. 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.
1aVvSQE.jpg

yeTZ72L.jpg

jGyZtrU.gif

3uDZFOv.jpg

ADSnBVu.jpg

LZUjE65.png

Conditioning blast..
I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy :bash:

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone. 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.
1aVvSQE.jpg

yeTZ72L.jpg

jGyZtrU.gif

3uDZFOv.jpg

ADSnBVu.jpg

LZUjE65.png

You are one sick pup!!! Lucky F!
Add a bit of Iso for sure with your e3d schedule.
Let me know about the meldonium; I have wanted to see if it increases my cardio better than the normal Cardarine or other AAS; especially if I start some hex soon. I always pass on it but if it works well; it should definitely help my cholesterol ratios. Pretty much the reason Cardarine has that effect; the more aerobic capacity you have allows you to improve overall workouts. I decided to tighten up and actually do a 8-10 week blast. Short and sweet! I need to stop by and pick through your pile !!

Max

Following forsure! Always been interested in yk-11 just never pulled the trigger, Best of luck brother

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like a fun run Vision. Now that our gyms are open I started a small cycle of EP products. Test E 250 and Mast E 200 x2 EW and 40mg winnie tabs 20am and 20pm. Three weeks in and the results are amazing.

great plan.
I am always envious of your td.

If I may suggest: try stenbolone and test iso and you won't regret it ;)

Envious of mine? I'm the one over here trying to get chiseled down so I look like you. We were able to peel a good amount off but I didn't even know existed. I make you a deal man I'll trade you a few of my touchdowns for your conditioning 🤣
Give me until July. ;)

You are one sick pup!!! Lucky F!
Add a bit of Iso for sure with your e3d schedule.
Let me know about the meldonium; I have wanted to see if it increases my cardio better than the normal Cardarine or other AAS; especially if I start some hex soon. I always pass on it but if it works well; it should definitely help my cholesterol ratios. Pretty much the reason Cardarine has that effect; the more aerobic capacity you have allows you to improve overall workouts. I decided to tighten up and actually do a 8-10 week blast. Short and sweet! I need to stop by and pick through your pile !!

Max

That's exactly why I grabbed it I'm going to use it in conjunction with the cardarine.. I used it before going back maybe three years ago, but I was in no shape or condition to really give a legit report. I was too busy trying to fill out my sleeves, running dosages that were absolutely ridiculous. 🤦
The cardarine, meldonium and bold are all my main tools right now to help me push more through my cardio. There's not much more to come off, but I want to stay clean as possible. We're going to increase my calories starting next week so that's a relief, speaking of calories if you plan on stopping by please by all means bring one of your delicious platters. believe me when I tell you everything in life is negotiable, bring me one of those platters and we can negotiate on some of my tools. ;) But please don't post any pictures now not at least until next week. 🤣

tomorrow I post my td ... but I already know I will lose :(

You actually have some of the best tds, I love it how you peel them down because of your recycle policies, I thought that was like an OCD thing that you had and I was poking fun at you only to find out it was because of your recycling haha. These sarms or because of your influence. Unbeknownst to you you talk me right into him so did REHH..

Following forsure! Always been interested in yk-11 just never pulled the trigger, Best of luck brother

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have been having my eye on this one for a while, however I've been wasting my time with a mentality that was stuck in my head that I couldn't break. It's time to move on to other things because I've other goals. I don't want to announce anything too soon but I got big plans coming up and I'm in the right hands. I'm pretty excited to see what happens. It's going to be a work in progress. But I'm ditching a lot of the old protocols.
I have a lot of confidence in this product and I'm in the absolute ideal platform to see it shine. But I don't want to take it quite yet, we increase calories next week but I want to wait until the third week until we really start taking things up and then I'm going to throw it in.. too soon is going to be a waste and most of those gains are going to be diet related anyway.

That's exactly why I grabbed it I'm going to use it in conjunction with the cardarine.. I used it before going back maybe three years ago, but I was in no shape or condition to really give a legit report. I was too busy trying to fill out my sleeves, running dosages that were absolutely ridiculous.
The cardarine, meldonium and bold are all my main tools right now to help me push more through my cardio. There's not much more to come off, but I want to stay clean as possible. We're going to increase my calories starting next week so that's a relief, speaking of calories if you plan on stopping by please by all means bring one of your delicious platters. believe me when I tell you everything in life is negotiable, bring me one of those platters and we can negotiate on some of my tools. ;) But please don't post any pictures now not at least until next week.

Indeed my friend! Indeed!! Plans when I get home. Gonna recomp/cut . Just 8-10weeks but 8 on. 2 prep. Get my cardio sick and get my insulin sensitivity ready!!

Max

Indeed my friend! Indeed!! Plans when I get home. Gonna recomp/cut . Just 8-10weeks but 8 on. 2 prep. Get my cardio sick and get my insulin sensitivity ready!!

Max

And once you do this for about 8 weeks consistently and consecutively you'll have a really nice rebound

Visions conditioning pre - surprise goal, do be announced in a few months :)

We can go all day with what we have in stock from sales and promos, but what are YOU taking now, AM, during the day, pre, (intra), post and PM PRE-bed?
Anyone fulling bloods too, and how are things looking on your end with health markers?
:twothumbs:

Upon waking up:
1) Glass of water tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp and some sprinkles of Pink Himalayan sea salt
1000 mg Vitamin C
Vitamin D=k2
1 serving of multi Vitamin
50mg CO Q10
1000mg fish oil
Vitamin B complex
Potassium
fat burner
GH 3ius

Than fasted cardio 35+ mins 5 x a week (3 abs movements of my choice after cardio 2-3 times a week) REAL controlled crunches 4 x 25, leg lifts 4 x25, ab wheel 4 x 25 (I change these up with other movements

1st Meal 1 scoop of ISO protein or 8oz egg whites, 1 whole egg, 100g blue berries "on lifting days" (No blue berries on "off days"
1 scoop bone broth
1 scoop greens/reds
Focus Factor

Rest of diet is simply 6 meals including scoop of protein timed as 1 of 6, 5oz ground weighted after cooking ground turkey/white fish/shrimp-tuna/ground beef, steak, salmon, olive oil, weighted after cooking, some nuts 1 pack blue Dimond, avocados 3oz, cup greens, and rice depending on time whether pre-workout 110, BCAA intra with electrolytes, and PWO 140g. Off days ONLY 110g rice

Pre-bed Lots of egg whites -12oz and a few whole eggs (whole egg added only on "on days" Fiber 6 g and 35 billion probiotics

Compounds - 50mg Test cyp EOD
Tren Ace 50mg EOD
Adex 1mg EOD

Switching up next week, ramping up slowly with tools and cals:

GH 3ius fasted Pre cardio early AM session (5am)
IGF-1-LR3 will be added down the road
TestE - 500mg spit 2 x a week E3D
Bold - It was suggested to go lower, I do best on 750+ of bike cycle oil for cardio
Low dose of stenbolone is a great possibility for 6 weeks until I feel BOLD working a bit more.
Meldonium (Mildonate_ 500mg/cap
MK501516 might begin next week
The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals

Rf9Fjsd.jpg

Pre-bed, 120z egg whites
OWSbzpy.jpg

Between orals after cycle/blast
a9xbXoP.jpg

Completely unnecessary, gainers are junk, just had them laying around, they serve a purpose occasionally, I'll save these for a raining day when in a jam and need a meal asap.
Except the protein and carbo for intra/post workout when things pick up.

z63JTaP.jpg

Fuckin A! Good Post! I agree. Macro and micro nutrients and the timing along with certain supplements/extracts are paramount. You surely read this on a daily basis but; I cannot stres enough that certain compounds like Berberine HCL 97%+, and SAMe 800-1600mg, MIC, Silymarin % (milk thistle)and certain synthetic aminos in the right amount can out you to the next level and help augment your results. Always nice to see these posts. Thanks Vision

Max

Vision, when you're running your test EOD, how would you pull blood if you were trying to see where your labs were? I am interested in trying this method out but running a little higher dose, but I wanted to know when I should pull blood during the cycle to evaluate my labs and see where my E is at and test level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision, when you're running your test EOD, how would you pull blood if you were trying to see where your labs were? I am interested in trying this method out but running a little higher dose, but I wanted to know when I should pull blood during the cycle to evaluate my labs and see where my E is at and test level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this protocol you can pull bloods on the day of your expected dosage but do not take your dose of that day until later, pull the bloods first thing in the a.m. while fasting, definitely make sure that you get a sensitive essay. I absolutely love running this cyp at EOD. I definitely changed my position and opinion with this protocol. I feel at my best not only physically but also mentally. No more roller coaster ride..
I'm also running adex at 1mg EOD. And that was not a typo, but I said right there is correct. This is my honey spot for the moment.

Fuckin A! Good Post! I agree. Macro and micro nutrients and the timing along with certain supplements/extracts are paramount. You surely read this on a daily basis but; I cannot stres enough that certain compounds like Berberine HCL 97%+, and SAMe 800-1600mg, MIC, Silymarin % (milk thistle)and certain synthetic aminos in the right amount can out you to the next level and help augment your results. Always nice to see these posts. Thanks Vision

Max

Man I couldn't have said it any better, it's all about timing, it's all about having the correct cocktail, and most of all taking these supplements when the body needs them the most, not just randomly taking them as a check-off list for the day. If people play that check off list they're wasting their time. I wouldn't even know where to begin with mentioning the very important of all of this without going on a tangent.
People owe it to themselves to better educate themselves to know how to feel better about themselves, by taking care of themselves.

With this protocol you can pull bloods on the day of your expected dosage but do not take your dose of that day until later, pull the bloods first thing in the a.m. while fasting, definitely make sure that you get a sensitive essay. I absolutely love running this cyp at EOD. I definitely changed my position and opinion with this protocol. I feel at my best not only physically but also mentally. No more roller coaster ride..
I'm also running adex at 1mg EOD. And that was not a typo, but I said right there is correct. This is my honey spot for the moment.

Thanks, def going to give it a try and see how it works out for me. I def can't do 1mg Adex EOD, lol. My E was crashing on .5mg x2 week. I plan to go 4/6 weeks to see how I feel and pull blood and determine if I need to manage my E or if I am at a good place. If I notice sides starting up, I will pull blood sooner and go from there. Thx for the info.

Those right there are my trt script test I threw them in for eye candy.. ;)

Since we're just throwing stuff "IN". I guess when I were to post up my TD pic. I can thrown in some of my gold label magnums with my Cilais and Provirion for eye candy, bwhahahahaha!!!!

Since we're just throwing stuff "IN". I guess when I were to post up my TD pic. I can thrown in some of my gold label magnums with my Cilais and Provirion for eye candy, bwhahahahaha!!!!

Well played sir hahaha.. 🤣

Excellent post vision. One of the most important supplements I see in the pics is Metamucil. It is absolutely a must for me. I drink three glasses per day.

Back