• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

The coolest vacation

I love it when my company sends me to hawaii for work its always last minute so I get whatever is available like first class seats or rooms with ocean views, I usually bring my family because I'll be at work most the day and my bad ass room is not being used just going to waste

I love it when my company sends me to hawaii for work its always last minute so I get whatever is available like first class seats or rooms with ocean views, I usually bring my family because I'll be at work most the day and my bad ass room is not being used just going to waste
It's great that you can spoil yourself and your family + get work done out of office.

Jeju island. Its an island in South Korea and is just gorgeous had an absolute blast. Plus food was amazing. Black pork BBQ worth the trip in its self

Had a work trip to Spain that was great. Gonna take a honeymoon vacation there eventually. The only other country I've really liked outside of the US. Otherwise, relaxing beach trips are nice but I get bored too easy when I sit on my ass too much. I prefer to adventure some...otherwise I just get stuck drinking and eating too much. I mean that's always a part of the fun, but I don't like only doing that

Jeju island. Its an island in South Korea and is just gorgeous had an absolute blast. Plus food was amazing. Black pork BBQ worth the trip in its self
food was amazing? you must be korean, nobody else thinks food in korea is even palatable

IML Gear Cream!
Thailand, stayed at a monastery for a month with monks! Then went to Bangkok for 2 weeks. The shrines and statues they build are just out of this world.

Alaska cruise...hands down! Two solid weeks of pure awesome.

I did this cruise as well. It is amazing, stopped in british columbia for a day which is also super nice. juneau and skagway are great too! Still got my pint glass from the red dog saloon!

10 days in a private lake cabin up in the northern mountain range with bags full of mushrooms and a little mescaline.... and a very tiny amount of DMT.

best vacation ever.

I spent a year vacation in Korea... in the military. lol.

But actually was a great experience. Just didn't know it.

I will admit the food wasn't amazing. Some of it was good.

the imported roasted python is pretty dank.

specially after eating shrooms lol

There's an honest man. Where were you stationed? I was in Camp Hovey

Last edited:
Monterey Bay aquarium.. if you've been there you already know it's badass.. great vaca spot to hit
9a0bcff16c1450c649b95cf4824c9e08.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Best vacation Mrs. AR and myself ever had was when we told everyone we were going to Vegas for a week, sent the kids to her moms, and we stayed home and fucked like rabbits the entire week. Never left the house. Hahaha

Best vacation Mrs. AR and myself ever had was when we told everyone we were going to Vegas for a week, sent the kids to her moms, and we stayed home and fucked like rabbits the entire week. Never left the house. Hahaha

There's a man that knows a vacation. Cum tell you dick feels like its gonna fall off

Monterey Bay aquarium.. if you've been there you already know it's badass.. great vaca spot to hit

I love monterey. The aquarium is badass too! Been a while tho

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Some great restaurants there too. I like Monterey. We vacationed down there last year

I lived on the central coast for many years. Each year my friends and I would put on our full racing leathers and ride our bikes up Hwy 1 to Monterey for the GP races at the Laguna Seca raceway...good times

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Maui, Quiet, beautiful beach front room, late night and early morning beach jog. Beautiful hiking on the road to Hana, Great night life on Front Street. Great restaurants with my favorite Fleetwood. Snorkeling, Scuba, fishing. It truly is a vacation. Fully relaxed when I return.

I was at kunsan, cashy chargy, buy me juicy

Back