• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I wanna do steroids

Lmfao if you ever look at the steroid reddit thats exactly how it is there

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk
Yea worst sub out there. Haha. Even when someone asks a legit question they get flamed hardcore. Think there's a few regulars on that board that known some shit. But from what I saw. It's ridiculous that others don't already know it. And how dare they ask.
I just scroll n peep the logs or certain compounds. Found a couple asf members on there. But never mentioned it. But found there's no worth wild help or advice just ego.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Soon this poor dude while be 6 feet under like the majority of Biden Voters.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

so I pinned tren mast test yesterday and dont feel anything and I weighed myself this morning and I'm still the same weight weird

so I pinned tren mast test yesterday and dont feel anything and I weighed myself this morning and I'm still the same weight weird
Wait you mean you are not fucking jacked after one injection. you must have bunk shit

Front loaded my ai. 4mg of arimadex should be good all week right?
Update.
2nd pin of eq and the anxiety is unbearable.

Can synthol be injected into the dick? Has anyone tried this with success? What did your lady friend (or guy friend) think?

Can synthol be injected into the dick? Has anyone tried this with success? What did your lady friend (or guy friend) think?
They were very upset that I did that to them
I greg Valentinod someone's cockus.
Hammerhead status

Dr prescribed me test gel to apply on my feet. Been feeling real aggressive. How much can I expect to gain.
I'm in a deficit and have enough for A 3 week cycle.

Dr prescribed me test gel to apply on my feet. Been feeling real aggressive. How much can I expect to gain.

Jerk off with it. Send it straight to the source.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I’ve been injecting creatine and 100% cranberry juice for years should give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did your feet grow a shoe size

The very fact that so many newcomers in 2020 don't even want to spend 10 mins to read about cycle protocols makes me feel oldschool and/or nerdy for actually reading up on it for months before I ever took anything. I mean questions are good but I guess some people need to see suggestions in real time rather than through research.
Well stated I would have said UTFSE .
These questions are common place, I am observing the same thing but I actually read a sticky the other day and gained some knowledge from it... Maybe the first one I ever read in two or three years. (Except for ASF,and BOP COC)
So without any questions being posed, I must digress...."Read the stickys, there's good stuff there"

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I remember when I first decided to give juice a try. I already had a few years under my belt and bought this huge thick book, I believe it was called Steroids 101 but I could be wrong. Took months of reading, re-reading and note taking before I gave it a shot. These days no one wants to put in any work. Just onto the internet and write stupid shit like this. The world is in trouble, people now a days are lazy.

I remember when I first decided to give juice a try. I already had a few years under my belt and bought this huge thick book, I believe it was called Steroids 101 but I could be wrong. Took months of reading, re-reading and note taking before I gave it a shot. These days no one wants to put in any work. Just onto the internet and write stupid shit like this. The world is in trouble, people now a days are lazy.
"Read Instructions leaflet before attempting assembly."

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Back