• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone like dogs?

BybonsonofPhola

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I absolutely love dogs especially gaint breed dogs. I personally had a Bullmastiff (past after 10 years) but I'm about to get a Cane Corso puppy in a few weeks. Bullmastiffs are honestly my favorite breed but after my dog past I just couldn't bring myself to get another one. Anyways what yall got all dogs are great especially rescues

My dog and future dog

Here's some pictures now that I can finally post them

Attachments

• 20150719_180932-1-1.jpg
    20150719_180932-1-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 34
My boy is my profile pic. I rescued him at the age of around 2. He was at the shelter for a year and a half before I got him. He's 8 now

My boy zeus
58654a4c6254699e2a58fec3bc96c1db.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Wow he looks amazing. I can't believe he was at the shelter for that long. I'm very glad to hear you two were able to meet and he got a good home

The twat herself. Probably chewing up LEGO’s right about now.

Attachments

• F82B73F7-B401-4092-9F42-666BAAEEBF1F.jpeg
    F82B73F7-B401-4092-9F42-666BAAEEBF1F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
The Lil guy is my current dog. He is half pit half bully... The big guy was my previous RiP. He was purebred American Bulldog.
c0b86993539f588c0b6f4dd5232ca984.jpg
387b49737134147fa9bb95bdb3255776.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

He's very handsome i love that wtf you want now look on his face. I've always loved American bulldogs and he looks like was a great dog

I have a Dogo and I want more. Best breed hands down if you ask me. He can go get bloody
chasing down a 400 lb hog then be the most gentle thing around my nieces and nephews.

Last edited:
I absolutely love dogs especially gaint breed dogs. I personally had a Bullmastiff (past after 10 years) but I'm about to get a Cane Corso puppy in a few weeks. Bullmastiffs are honestly my favorite breed but after my dog past I just couldn't bring myself to get another one. Anyways what yall got all dogs are great especially rescues

LOVE Bullmastiffs hence my username. Pics below are of my old guy with our two Bostons and then our new puppy (he is now almost 4) when we brought him home. Sadly my old guy has passed away and so have the two Bostons. Never thought I could love little dogs but they are a close second in my heart to the Bully's.

Attachments

• Kids.JPG
    Kids.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 22
I have a Dogo and I want more. Best breed hands down if you ask me. He can go get bloody
chasing down a 400 lb hog then be the most gentle thing around my nieces and nephews.

Dogo Argentino are amazing dogs. They definitely will get whatever you want them to go after haha and then still make an amazing family companion. I volunteered at a animal shelter and they had one there I wanted to adopt him so much but he'd already been placed

Dogo Argentino are amazing dogs. They definitely will get whatever you want them to go after haha and then still make an amazing family companion. I volunteered at a animal shelter and they had one there I wanted to adopt him so much but he'd already been placed

They really are. I almost went with an American Bulldog because of some of the stories I heard from breeders about how dominant and dog aggressive dogos can be but Im so glad I didn't. Hes such a good dog. Ill never get another breed.

LOVE Bullmastiffs hence my username. Pics below are of my old guy with our two Bostons and then our new puppy (he is now almost 4) when we brought him home. Sadly my old guy has passed away and so have the two Bostons. Never thought I could love little dogs but they are a close second in my heart to the Bully's.

Hahaha that first picture killed me that was my dog 90% of the time. Oh man Boston are characters for sure and great dogs. Your puppy looks amazing id love to see picture updates in the future if you find the time

They really are. I almost went with an American Bulldog because of some of the stories I heard from breeders about how dominant and dog aggressive dogos can be but Im so glad I didn't. Hes such a good dog. Ill never get another breed.

Yeah they both great breeds but if your consistent and socialize them dogos are amazing animals and family members but you know that better than anyone. I'd love to see a picture of him if you get the time

This is my little girl. She has given my family 17 years of joy. She is now blind, deaf and has no teeth but still loves on us and loves to cuddle.
907704bf846f4e174ead9ca8a5a4a0b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow she's adorable and 17 years of love thats amazing! What a great dog

Get Shredded!
I love my dogs more than I like my old lady lmfao. Have an 8yr old jet black german shepherd male. And a 2 yr old pittie female. Both super friendly. Hes intelligent shes a blockhead

Nice- I have 3 Bostons- 2 black and white males and 1 red and white female- The boys are 14 and 15 now and the girl is 4.

I've got a half pit half dane shes white with gray spots biggest sweetheart pup shes 2.5yr at 100pd..shes a rescue dog this is her 3rd home she was left in a dark room for most her life in a cage. She seen her 1st squirrel with me she thinks they're other dogs and trys to play with all animals, but the pound did a number on her. She likes smaller animals but if a dog is close to her size or bigger they are a threat she'll attack. I had to beat her like a grown man once when I was trying to do gun deal at a guys house she attacked his german Shepard tried her damnest to tear its rear leg off found out after that pits dont like they're feet messed with and they'll release the bite if you squeeze their feet better than prying the jaws open. I even saved the gun deal somehow!

We put down an American bulldog we had for ten years a couple of months ago and than my wife picked up a boxer from a rescue . That damn dog is the most annoying needy damn dog I have ever met . She always needs to be in your lap or on top of you and talk about jumping fences .

Buddy's our recent rescue after our dog "Olive" died from Lyme Disease at only 4 years old. She got it from the dumb-ass lady who had her up for adoption, didnt take care of her animals, ticks, fleas, etc.
Infuriates me.

Olly is the tan female one (RIP), Buddy is our new male (white one).

Attachments

• olly-weights.JPG
    olly-weights.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 14
  • buddy-hart.JPG
    buddy-hart.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 14
I love my dogs more than I like my old lady lmfao. Have an 8yr old jet black german shepherd male. And a 2 yr old pittie female. Both super friendly. Hes intelligent shes a blockhead

Haha it can be that way sometimes. I bet he's very striking black German shepherds just look so cool. Haha Im sure shes very sweet even if she is a blockhead

I've got a half pit half dane shes white with gray spots biggest sweetheart pup shes 2.5yr at 100pd..shes a rescue dog this is her 3rd home she was left in a dark room for most her life in a cage. She seen her 1st squirrel with me she thinks they're other dogs and trys to play with all animals, but the pound did a number on her. She likes smaller animals but if a dog is close to her size or bigger they are a threat she'll attack. I had to beat her like a grown man once when I was trying to do gun deal at a guys house she attacked his german Shepard tried her damnest to tear its rear leg off found out after that pits dont like they're feet messed with and they'll release the bite if you squeeze their feet better than prying the jaws open. I even saved the gun deal somehow!

Thats a very unfortunate background. I'm glad she has a new home. Yes if dogs are fighting the best thing you can do is grab the hind legs and pull them apart. Dealing with dogs that have aggression issues can be tough. Once you find there triggers you can slowly work on it with positive reinforcement but it sounds like you've already figured them out. It's rewarding journey I'm glad shes found a forever home finally

Back