• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good video for all my gun lovers!

Today, it seems everyone is so concerned about having huge mags, red dots, cute little cerakote finishes,etc.

How about learning to be an outstanding shooter first??

Sorry for the rant.

This dude sums it up for me.

https://youtu.be/Set1kqK3NE8

I love guns😍😍Got a new 10.5" AR Pistol in route from Palmetto State Armory. Will be here Thursday 😁😁😁

Today, it seems everyone is so concerned about having huge mags, red dots, cute little cerakote finishes,etc.

How about learning to be an outstanding shooter first??

Sorry for the rant.

This dude sums it up for me.

https://youtu.be/Set1kqK3NE8
Agree brother. All that shit may help but you need the basics. All of my rifles have iron sights regardless of what else is on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Make it happen.

QUOTE=apollyon;1762054]I need to "pull the trigger" and buy one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah his have the basics down first. Proper sight picture etc with irons. But having an EOtech on top sure is nice lol

When shit gets bad just drag out the dual anti aircraft mount with the 308. 1919s i fuckn love my job!

What’s wrong with red dots? Do you prefer the green dot instead? Mines haves both kolors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I highly recommend co-witness iron within optics ... or iron on a 45deg (on AR platform). At least you'll have a backup plan if batteries fail.

Green=better at night and uses less power for the same brightness.

Red dots are for old codgers like you....I guess me too....With that said, I'll open for donations for a new Trijicon rmr:)

What’s wrong with red dots? Do you prefer the green dot instead? Mines haves both kolors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...I see lots of guys get red dots and then have to remove their sights....really dumb and poor planning. Co-witness I can get down with.

I highly recommend co-witness iron within optics ... or iron on a 45deg (on AR platform). At least you'll have a backup plan if batteries fail.

Green=better at night and uses less power for the same brightness.

Red dots are for old codgers like you....I guess me too....With that said, I'll open for donations for a new Trijicon rmr:)

Red dots and 30rd mags are for ANYONE who wants an upper hand in a gun fight..Saying that having optics etc is only for "old people" is ridiculous...

I'm old fashioned and refuse to change...red dots are great for old codgers who cant see as well anymore. You behave GT and quit being mean to me.

Red dots and 30rd mags are for ANYONE who wants an upper hand in a gun fight..Saying that having optics etc is only for "old people" is ridiculous...

I'm old fashioned and refuse to change...red dots are great for old codgers who cant see as well anymore. You behave GT and quit being mean to me.
Haha you know I love ya Bro, just giving you shit. I agree 100% though, dont use a red dot as an excuse not to learn and know how to use the Iron Sights. Most certainly dont remove the back up sights, thats just plain stupid.

Dude...I'm at a gun range 1-2 times per week...I do some training on the side. You would be amazed at what I see. Its like new guys on here who want to enter this game and start taking supplements but have no idea what their doing....goofy analogy but you get my point.

Haha you know I love ya Bro, just giving you shit. I agree 100% though, dont use a red dot as an excuse not to learn and know how to use the Iron Sights. Most certainly dont remove the back up sights, thats just plain stupid.

Dude...I'm at a gun range 1-2 times per week...I do some training on the side. You would be amazed at what I see. Its like new guys on here who want to enter this game and start taking supplements but have no idea what their doing....goofy analogy but you get my point.
That analogy actually fits perfectly!! Both cases can lead to extreme fuck ups in a major way if not done properly. Makes perfect sense to me. 👍🏻👍🏻

Shit 1-2 x per week? I need to get out more often, and shoot, need to go this weekend fuck it

What bullets do u use at the range? Any specific target type of round?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I got 2 of the damn dragonfly v2 green dots and they wont fit my damn rails im so pissed right now, brand new and sittin in boxes, might have to have an extra accessories slide put on to make them fit

Get Shredded!
depends on gun......9mm is typically 115 grain rounds....45 is typically 230 grain rounds

- - - Updated - - -

Just sell them in the local paper or to a buddy.

I got 2 of the damn dragonfly v2 green dots and they wont fit my damn rails im so pissed right now, brand new and sittin in boxes, might have to have an extra accessories slide put on to make them fit

depends on gun......9mm is typically 115 grain rounds....45 is typically 230 grain rounds

- - - Updated - - -

Just sell them in the local paper or to a buddy.
I mean round wise do u purchase just target rounds reloaded, or at the range (if its not just ur back 40?)

And yeah ill have to list them and sell them to a buddy or on let go or something

I buy target rounds...115 grain(about 12.00-15.00 a box of 50)

I have various hollow points and deep penetration rounds. for home defense

I mean round wise do u purchase just target rounds reloaded, or at the range (if its not just ur back 40?)

And yeah ill have to list them and sell them to a buddy or on let go or something

That's nice GT.....Do you have a light installed on the barrel? I cant see well due to the darkness of the pic.

New toy, just gotta toss that Sig RED DOT on top when I go sight her in this week.

Back