• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got diagnosed with Corona

IML Gear Cream!
That's good to hear man. Something positive. I only know of one who has actually passed from Covid. But he was in rough shape to begin with, dialysis etc. We only know of what we read and hear on the news. Truth is... We the public really do not the actual truth behind all this stuff. We like to believe the good news, we like to believe what we as individuals read is the truth. And the other guy read bogus info. But the only people who really know anything about Covid developments are the actual scientists working on it. The only people who know what's going on in the white house are the people in the white house. And they obviously will not keep we the American people totally and correctly informed. Is HCQ a legit med? It's safe to say yes. But is it effective against Covid? I'm not so sure anymore. I only know what I read 2 months ago. Which looks debatable. Lol. All I know is I haven't been in the gym since February and I'm not happy about it... And work sucks.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
My wife, 5 months pregnant, daughter 3 year old. Both positive. Recovered without symptoms. covid is being up played by government. Its a mild flu like disease. I know hundreds personally who had it and recovered without major symptoms.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

My wife, 5 months pregnant, daughter 3 year old. Both positive. Recovered without symptoms. covid is being up played by government. Its a mild flu like disease. I know hundreds personally who had it and recovered without major symptoms.

I had a buddy die from the virus a few days ago. For some it's not so bad others it's really bad.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I had a buddy die from the virus a few days ago. For some it's not so bad others it's really bad.

People with existing disorders, low immunity and unlucky ones definitely have it bad.
The mortality rate of this is roughly around 0.1%. which is way lower than a lot of diseases.
This virus will become an endemic.

I'm still wondering if there isn't an issue with people being genetically predisposed to getting the worst of it.

I'm still wondering if there isn't an issue with people being genetically predisposed to getting the worst of it.
I think it is 100%. What I'm curious to know is if it was engineered to kill certain DNA profiles?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it is 100%. What I'm curious to know is if it was engineered to kill certain DNA profiles?

it targets older folks and compromised immune systems... totally targeting a very specific demographic.. that’s the commie Chinese way. This is pop control, there version of “forced retirement “. Lol

it targets older folks and compromised immune systems... totally targeting a very specific demographic.. that’s the commie Chinese way. This is pop control, there version of “forced retirement “. Lol
Chyyna loves their population control programs.

Get Shredded!

That's just it though. I've seen MANY reports of people who were young, healthy, and *should* have recovered easily. Instead, it took them down and took them down hard and fast. And I mean *zero* health issues...no underlying unknown heart defect, etc. I could totally see if it was just finding those people who had a family history of some issue and just hadn't been diagnosed themselves yet. It's killing some people faster than pneumonia would.

That's just it though. I've seen MANY reports of people who were young, healthy, and *should* have recovered easily. Instead, it took them down and took them down hard and fast. And I mean *zero* health issues...no underlying unknown heart defect, etc. I could totally see if it was just finding those people who had a family history of some issue and just hadn't been diagnosed themselves yet. It's killing some people faster than pneumonia would.
Possibly mutating? Viruses are freaky little fuckers when you look at them.

Healthy looking doesn't mean healthy.
Most of the people have diabetes 10 years before it gets diagnosed.
Our youth has clogged arteries.

Perfect example of healthy looking unhealthy people are enhanced bodybuilders.

Which is why you are lucky you didnt have major symptoms because AAS suppress the immune system. Good to see you are still alive.
This shit has to end though. There should be several vaccines in 2021 but their availability to those who need it is the real question.
We can't continue to keep everything shut down, however I do not understand why people refuse to wear masks. Ignorant. If it helps, why not. Don't make it political. Wouldn't you rather wear a mask than be shut down?

I get what you're saying and totally agree. That's why I was trying to stress the "no other known conditions." But again, that doesn't mean they didn't have *something* which just wasn't found yet...which is why I'm wondering what the "something" is. I think we're saying the same thing, just two different ways. Just like genetics play a part in cancers, etc.

Which is why you are lucky you didnt have major symptoms because AAS suppress the immune system. Good to see you are still alive.
This shit has to end though. There should be several vaccines in 2021 but their availability to those who need it is the real question.
We can't continue to keep everything shut down, however I do not understand why people refuse to wear masks. Ignorant. If it helps, why not. Don't make it political. Wouldn't you rather wear a mask than be shut down?
Survival of the fittest. Idiots not wearing masks, not maintaining social distancing is bad.

Any how, now we are at a point where its not a matter of who will get corona, its a matter of when will you get corona. Everyone will get it. All a matter of time. vaccines are still 1 year away.

More over, mortality is low in 3rd world countries. Probably higher immune system due to harsh environment ? Can't really say.

Here in Pakistan we probably have cases in millions. People don't get tested and just shrug it off. No tests means official numbers are just tip of the ice berg.

It was always a case of “when” not “if” from the beginning. It’s the idiots who thought all this knee jerk shit would stop it. Meanwhile, what is your (or my host country’s) government doing to stop deaths from cholera, typhoid and other food borne illnesses? Fokkol, that’s what. I can go get a taco salad chopped with a knife that was moments ago cutting raw chicken but I can’t go to the gym because it’s a health hazard.

We have all forms of dengue, Zika and all that shit. There is some mitigation with a wee bit of government vector control but otherwise, it’s just considered an environmental risk.

What’s happening now is those people who don’t swim in the ocean “because there are sharks out there” are preventing ANYONE from living their lives because of their fear.

If I have already had this virus and so have 10s of thousands of others, why must we stay locked up and generally restricted.
I won’t argue the efficacy of masks. If me being able to return to some normalcy means wearing one, small price imo.

Funny thing is that a week before we shut down everything, I was the only one wearing a mask at the gym although they required gloves (again, idiots). People looked at me like I was mad. Now look who’s going crazy.

It was always a case of “when” not “if” from the beginning. It’s the idiots who thought all this knee jerk shit would stop it. Meanwhile, what is your (or my host country’s) government doing to stop deaths from cholera, typhoid and other food borne illnesses? Fokkol, that’s what. I can go get a taco salad chopped with a knife that was moments ago cutting raw chicken but I can’t go to the gym because it’s a health hazard.

We have all forms of dengue, Zika and all that shit. There is some mitigation with a wee bit of government vector control but otherwise, it’s just considered an environmental risk.

What’s happening now is those people who don’t swim in the ocean “because there are sharks out there” are preventing ANYONE from living their lives because of their fear.

If I have already had this virus and so have 10s of thousands of others, why must we stay locked up and generally restricted.
I won’t argue the efficacy of masks. If me being able to return to some normalcy means wearing one, small price imo.

Funny thing is that a week before we shut down everything, I was the only one wearing a mask at the gym although they required gloves (again, idiots). People looked at me like I was mad. Now look who’s going crazy.
Wearing mask does not protect you unless you are also wearing an eye shield.
Mask is for the covid patients so they don't spread it. If you don't have corona. Mask offers next to no protection

My only issues with a masks are I find myself constantly repositioning the mask which is on my nose and I am sure contaminating my mask with whatever I have come in contact with. Also the line of work I am in, the factories I go in, give you a mandatory mask that is soon saturated with moisture and sweat. It doesnt take long before I am breathing like I am being water boarded. I am only in these places for an hour at a time but others that work 8 hour days I could not imagine what their O2 saturation levels are at the end of the day.

Fauci said that oxygen is overated. We can live down to 16% or so and that below that we have an added safety of things not being able to catch fire. Oxygen at 21% is just soooo yesterday man.
Oh the irony of being concerned about CO2 emissions and lack of oxygen but being required to choke ourselves out with nasty masks.

I still get a kick out of the public not calling bulshit on the ban of alcohol sales. Apparently everyone seems to agree that eating a bucket of fried chicken and some fat pills disguised as biscuits while drinking iced tea is fantastical but....add a beer to the mix and the sky will start falling!

I hear even Pakistan has banned alcohol sales!

IML Gear Cream!
I get what you're saying and totally agree. That's why I was trying to stress the "no other known conditions." But again, that doesn't mean they didn't have *something* which just wasn't found yet...which is why I'm wondering what the "something" is. I think we're saying the same thing, just two different ways. Just like genetics play a part in cancers, etc.
high BP and pre diabetes are risk factors when it comes to covid. Half the people don't know they have either.

high BP and pre diabetes are risk factors when it comes to covid. Half the people don't know they have either.
...or care to do a single damn thing to mitigate it. A kilo of tortillas and a 3 liter coke for you, and you y tu, y tu.......
So tired of fat ass, sedentary ANTI-exercise people dictating how we who choose to improve ourselves live our lives.

Agree--a lot of these people already have a "silent killer" condition. But there seems to be a portion of them that didn't show any of these "common" silent killers that should have been picked up after a week in the hospital. I don't know, could be absolutely nothing to it. Just seems like there are some people that is *the* bullet with their name on it.

...or care to do a single damn thing to mitigate it. A kilo of tortillas and a 3 liter coke for you, and you y tu, y tu.......
So tired of fat ass, sedentary ANTI-exercise people dictating how we who choose to improve ourselves live our lives.

Wait...coke comes in 3 liters?! :daydream:

Agree--a lot of these people already have a "silent killer" condition. But there seems to be a portion of them that didn't show any of these "common" silent killers that should have been picked up after a week in the hospital. I don't know, could be absolutely nothing to it. Just seems like there are some people that is *the* bullet with their name on it.

Wait...coke comes in 3 liters?! :daydream:

I wish my favorite soda of all time diet Sunkist came in a 3 liter bottle.

Ok I'm going to be the one who does it. I will stand on this mountain alone if need be. Masks are a joke imo. They shouldn't be worn unless you have the n95 properly fitted to your face. Which is only safe for up to 8 hours at a time. Properly fitted is tight as hell btw. I feel masks shouldn't be worn because they shut down your immune system.. they might cause lung damage over time due to breathing in sweat or water particles mixed with everything else that gets sucked in by your normal breathing. Dirt, mold, allergens that are floating thru the air which is getting thru whatever face diaper you wear. Also people don't clean/disinfect them and continually reuse the same dirty mask over and over. They shut down how your immune system works normally. We need to be exposed to all kinds of bacteria, virus so our bodies immune system recognizes it and learns to fight it off. Our skin has millions of bacteria crawling all over it.

With masks people are always touching their face to adjust it because it's not supposed to be there.. dirty hands touching the mask equals higher rate of potential sickness. Which the government wants imo. People don't wash their hands enough. Basic hygiene goes a long way. To me it's just logical sense that wearing them is actually causing more harm then good...

Ok I'm going to be the one who does it. I will stand on this mountain alone if need be. Masks are a joke imo. They shouldn't be worn unless you have the n95 properly fitted to your face. Which is only safe for up to 8 hours at a time. Properly fitted is tight as hell btw. I feel masks shouldn't be worn because they shut down your immune system.. they might cause lung damage over time due to breathing in sweat or water particles mixed with everything else that gets sucked in by your normal breathing. Dirt, mold, allergens that are floating thru the air which is getting thru whatever face diaper you wear. Also people don't clean/disinfect them and continually reuse the same dirty mask over and over. They shut down how your immune system works normally. We need to be exposed to all kinds of bacteria, virus so our bodies immune system recognizes it and learns to fight it off. Our skin has millions of bacteria crawling all over it.

With masks people are always touching their face to adjust it because it's not supposed to be there.. dirty hands touching the mask equals higher rate of potential sickness. Which the government wants imo. People don't wash their hands enough. Basic hygiene goes a long way. To me it's just logical sense that wearing them is actually causing more harm then good...
You frickn mountain hog! I agree with you logical statements sir. There is one place I go that is changing to face shields do to the workers contaminating their non N-95 masks

You frickn mountain hog! I agree with you logical statements sir. There is one place I go that is changing to face shields do to the workers contaminating their non N-95 masks

Lol, you can join on the mountain sir.

Masks are a joke for sure ... only a brainwashed moron would think they are not gonna get corona by wearing a stupid mouth mask..

but I digress.

I have to keep wearing them at work, co worker has bronchitis because of it. Lol

Went to IKEA on Saturday to help my daughter and her girlfriend shop for furniture. Stood in a long line just to get to a giant tent with metal barriers winding through it. Once you wind through that, you have to pause at a crosswalk, and an attendant waves you over when it's clear to get in another winding line to get in the front door. I chose not to wear a mask, while my daughter and her girlfriend did. The guy that waves you across the crosswalk comes up to me, and informs me that masks are required to enter. I tell him I have a medical exemption, and ask if he wants to see it. I reach for my back pocket, and he says "No, no, no. You don't have to do that. We aren't allowed to ask for that as we can get sued (ADA/HIPPA rules). Just let the guy at the door know that you have a medical issue". Get up to the door, and the guy says "Sir, if you don't have a mask, we can provide you with one". I tell him I have a medical exemption, and reach for my pocket. He tells me "No problem, go right in". I was the only person in this massive IKEA without a mask. Couldn't tell if anyone was throwing me shade since they all have their stupid masks on. The whole experience was very dystopian. BTW, I bought a Primatene Mist inhaler at Walmart, and keep it in my front pocket in case a Karen tries to school me on mask etiquette.

That’s really bad news! Sorry for this. Get well soon! I’ve found a page couple months ago saying about this potential threat to the whole world. If you’re interested, I will leave it here. It was theoretic assumption about the whole current covid situation. Many facts were fake, but majority has come and are coming into life.

Last edited:
Back