• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Non Mainstream Music

BigJym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like a lot of weird shit from Oi! music to gangster rap. Interested in hearing other peoples music that normally isn't heard.

I would imagine you posted their "best" song in an effort to show their talent.

That being said, it was God awful. You must have a tin ear.

My advice? Stop trying to live your life contrary to others....you will go further.

Fair or not I associate the music genre of oi to skinheads, white power movement. After reading the oi wiki I realize that it didn't start out that way but I think many people associate it with neo Nazis. Think MTV back in the day did a documentary on oi and featured Neo Nazis bands. But could be wrong

Yes its skinhead music. I like gangster rap too, but I'm not a street thug.
Way to turn a music thread into being a social elitist douche bag thread about what constitutes proper music. Fascist hating on skinhead music, amazing.

This shit should be up the white nationalist GOP alley, even I like it and I'm a fucking faggy commie. Skinhead or no, there is some merit to it, and skrewdriver rocks.

This is what nationalism is all about, don't claim your set and then be all PC about racism.

My advice? Stop trying to live your life contrary to others....you will go further.
Yes, toe the line like a lamb to the slaughter. You'll go far as a sycophant or stepping stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, toe the line like a lamb to the slaughter. You'll go far as a sycophant or stepping stone.

Now go back to listening to your pop bubblegum bullshit you Clown.lol

[video]https://www.muzikdinle.com.tr/mojo-nixon/you-can-t-kill-me-dinle[/video]

Yes its skinhead music. I like gangster rap too, but I'm not a street thug.
Way to turn a music thread into being a social elitist douche bag thread about what constitutes proper music. Fascist hating on skinhead music, amazing.

This shit should be up the white nationalist GOP alley, even I like it and I'm a fucking faggy commie. Skinhead or no, there is some merit to it, and skrewdriver rocks.

This is what nationalism is all about, don't claim your set and then be all PC about racism.

I bet 90% of this board doesn't know what oi music is. I was just stating my view of the genre. I in no way talked down to you about your music choice. You can listen to whatever you desire. As I do with my tastes in music.

I will show you the same respect you showed me by saying I'm being a social elitist dbag. You come across as a insecure bitch who always is looking to attack someone. All the while trying to push your agenda forward while looking like a total fool.... maybe you should shut your mouth, then listen before you diarrhea off at the mouth and attack peeps. Makes for more productive conversation

I bet 90% of this board doesn't know what oi music is. I was just stating my view of the genre. I in no way talked down to you about your music choice. You can listen to whatever you desire. As I do with my tastes in music.

I will show you the same respect you showed me by saying I'm being a social elitist dbag. You come across as a insecure bitch who always is looking to attack someone. All the while trying to push your agenda forward while looking like a total fool.... maybe you should shut your mouth, then listen before you diarrhea off at the mouth and attack peeps. Makes for more productive conversation

Saucy, do you have some underground type music to contribute or are you just trolling with your friend here?

And what agenda am I pushing? The Libtard Skinhead Communist agenda? You're a clown.

Now play some music I haven't heard or fuck off.... "peeps".

Last edited:
Also... nationalism doesn’t equal racism/fascism unless you want it to. Real nationalism is about putting your countrymen first and taking care of those that serve and protect our way of life. As well as not letting outside influences destroy the nation in which you are part of.

Taylor Swift is my jam bruh!

IML Gear Cream!
Also... nationalism doesn’t equal racism/fascism unless you want it to. Real nationalism is about putting your countrymen first and taking care of those that serve and protect our way of life. As well as not letting outside influences destroy the nation in which you are part of.

Taylor Swift is my jam bruh!

Yeah, that's what skinhead shit is really about. The racist shit is just garbage that pollutes all walks of life. Nationalism can be racist, sometimes it is, that's just life in the world of people.
One can hopefully listen to Andre Nikatina and not pimp hoes just like I can listen to some White Nationalist (and the white part absolutely makes it racial) and not be a nazi, quite the contrary.

TS is sexy.

I started off on Charlie pride, Conway twitty, hank sr...

then I heard Carlos Santana and Eric Clapton

then I got into grunge pretty hard

then it was 80’s glam/hair metal

then the nu-metal phase

then tool

then I went totally old man and got in 90’s country (Garth brooks, Tim McGraw, Chris young etc)

now I just put it all on shuffle

can’t stand gangster thug rap or ‘punk screamo rock’ or emo gay shit or modern pop..

80’s pop was great tho

Country does seem to be something that comes with age for some of us. I hated it until introduced to Gram Parsons and hippie outlaw country.

Country is the shit. Alan Jackson, George strait, Tracey Lawrence, Clay walker. Trippin 8000 feet into a well as we speak listening to some old 90s country, yeehaw!!!

Some off the grid bands

The Hu
Joy division
Pungent stench
A.C. or anal cunt
Mayhem

Your welcome

Ah, if your into Oi! And punk I got one name for ya
G.G. Allin now thats a sick fuck and underground as hell. I used to be in a punk/Oi! band and my buddy was one of the drummers for the Casualties. Now I just aged out and have to listen to what they now call rap coming out of my 18 yo room every day... New music sucks..

Country is the shit. Alan Jackson, George strait, Tracey Lawrence, Clay walker. Trippin 8000 feet into a well as we speak listening to some old 90s country, yeehaw!!!
My man. Real country is great. That garbage they play on the radio now days? Conplete garbage. Embarassing what nashville puts out these days.

Sam hunt? Really? GTFO

Get Shredded!
My man. Real country is great. That garbage they play on the radio now days? Conplete garbage. Embarassing what nashville puts out these days.

Sam hunt? Really? GTFO

i know bro it’s so awful. I saw a Florida Georgia line video once and was embarrassed, there’s only a few that make country music anymore. I like Easton Corbin

I been digging this guys stuff ... it’s good for the early am drive in to work

gotta switch it to mudvayne or black label society for the drive in to the gym

yeah it’s actually country which I like. My local stations play 90 percent that pop bullshit like Sam hunt and fgl and it’s awful and pisses me off that some people think it’s country lol

I've been digging on mudvayne again at the gym lately.. they are underappreciated as a band I feel.

I've been digging on mudvayne again at the gym lately.. they are underappreciated as a band I feel.
Hell yes...I seem to always go back to a mix of mudvayne and static x. Cant lift the same with anything else

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As far as country goes... I’m also been into outlaw country with the southern rock style leads... check out the jompson brothers and other off beaten path Chris Stapleton stuff

as far as static x goes ... wrestling in high school tournaments I had Wisconsin death trip and machine pretty much permanently burnt into the laser on my Sony discman... shit brings back some good memories

mudvaynes first album has some seriously hidden gems that I passed over when I first discovered them.. I love grabbing an old album I haven’t heard in years and throwing it in the CD player in the truck

funny story... I had to pull morning view by incubus out of the truck to put in LD 50 by mudvayne the other day... aqueous transmission is incredible if you want to relax. I prefer to draw a hot bath, glass of wine, Xanax and bubbles while aqueous transmission plays softly in the background ... ahhh

Back