• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
Yes definitely sucks but thankfully some one was crazy enough to drop brees when he went out. Why someone would drop a player of his caliber when he will still be able to play the second half of the season is beyond me but hey I’m not complaining lol. Also 3 weeks to out for the season and some. He’s undergoing an MRI later today and until those results are in we won’t really know. I planned on starting Drew once he was healthy before this. In this league drew is more consistent with throwing td passes. You can pretty much bet drew will have at least 12 points a week of not more. Breese has thrown at least one td pass in more consecutive games than any other QB has. Either one you start in this league is definitely not a bad choice I could easily argue why one should start Mahomes.

It was super easy to drop him. I would do it again. Over his last 9 games last season he averaged 223 yrds and 2.5 tds.. with this scoring he might be good for 8 points up to 12-14 on great weeks. Figure in a hand injury, age and their offense isn't as good. Easy choice to make especially when I have Dak who I believe over the last 8 games of last season was qb 6 or 8... Brees would have on my bench anyway.

already had his mri and there’s no ligament damage at all, they said it’s his best case scenario. He’ll be out 3 weeks

I would say he's gonna miss 6 games... He was very cautious with the hurt ankle now a dislocated knee.. he's gonna be more timid. Such a shame that's an exciting offense to watch.

I would say he's gonna miss 6 games... He was very cautious with the hurt ankle now a dislocated knee.. he's gonna be more timid. Such a shame that's an exciting offense to watch.

I don’t think he’ll miss 6. Especially if they lose 2 out of their next 3, I really think he’s only going to miss 3 games but we’ll see

I don’t think he’ll miss 6. Especially if they lose 2 out of their next 3, I really think he’s only going to miss 3 games but we’ll see

Well Andy Reid is deemed the qb whisper so they should be fine. I wouldn't rush Patty back

Well Andy Reid is deemed the qb whisper so they should be fine. I wouldn't rush Patty back

we’ll see if he can whisper to Matt Moore, that seems like a challenge lol

we’ll see if he can whisper to Matt Moore, that seems like a challenge lol

I believe he took the dolphins to the playoffs the year they went 10-6 ish or something like that. The year Ryan tore his knee apart I believe. Buttttt could be wayyyy off lol

It was super easy to drop him. I would do it again. Over his last 9 games last season he averaged 223 yrds and 2.5 tds.. with this scoring he might be good for 8 points up to 12-14 on great weeks. Figure in a hand injury, age and their offense isn't as good. Easy choice to make especially when I have Dak who I believe over the last 8 games of last season was qb 6 or 8... Brees would have on my bench anyway.
Oh shit I didn’t realize it was you lol. Dropping him is just stupid. Look at your bench and your telling me you don’t have a spot for him? I have to strongly disagree with you on Dak, real world football and fantasy Drew is the better player hands down. The saints offense is not as effective right now true but why is that? Because Brees is out. When he returns so will the saints offense and be a top 3 offense like they have been for the last 10 years or so. People have been trying to write Drew Breese off his whole career saying he’s not going to be as good because of this reason or that and every time he’s proved them wrong. I don’t understand why some people just refuse to open their eyes and realize the man is great and will play at a high level until he decides to retire.

I believe he took the dolphins to the playoffs the year they went 10-6 ish or something like that. The year Ryan tore his knee apart I believe. Buttttt could be wayyyy off lol
The dolphins went to the playoffs in 16 when Tannehill got hurt in like wk14 or wk15 that’s when Moore replaces him

Oh shit I didn’t realize it was you lol. Dropping him is just stupid. Look at your bench and your telling me you don’t have a spot for him? I have to strongly disagree with you on Dak, real world football and fantasy Drew is the better player hands down. The saints offense is not as effective right now true but why is that? Because Brees is out. When he returns so will the saints offense and be a top 3 offense like they have been for the last 10 years or so. People have been trying to write Drew Breese off his whole career saying he’s not going to be as good because of this reason or that and every time he’s proved them wrong. I don’t understand why some people just refuse to open their eyes and realize the man is great and will play at a high level until he decides to retire.

Im not debating who the better football player that's Drew. Fantasy wise Dak was better down the stretch. Actually even though Drew played at Purdue and I'm a Penn State fan I wanted the Lions to draft him in the 2nd round but they passed. He's a great player and great human as well. But Look at his last 4 or 5 games last year. Pretty bad. The NFL did screw them out of a super bowl birth.

- - - Updated - - -

The dolphins went to the playoffs in 16 when Tannehill got hurt in like wk14 or wk15 that’s when Moore replaces him

Thanks I couldn't exactly remember the details

IML Gear Cream!
Week 6 Scores, Standings and Recap are brought to you by IronLion Labs (My apologize for the late updates)
Scores:
Steroidify
(Juiceboxbaby) 53....JuicePal(E.J.D) 38
Monster Labs(Tmart) 32....DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 31
Gear Church(Lifter916) 37....Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 35
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 47....Steelgear(Custom) 22
Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 40.....Ace Labs(Tbj555) 37

Standings
1st. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 6-0
2nd. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 4-2
3rd. Monster Labs(Tmart) 3-2-1
4th. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 3-3
5th. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 3-3
6th. Ace Labs(Tbj555) 2-3-1
7th. Steelgear(Custom) 2-3-1
8th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 2-4
9th. JuicePal(E.J.D) 2-4
10th. DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 1-4-1

Recaps

Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) extended their win streak to three games with a hard-fought victory over JuicePal(E.J.D), emerging victorious with a 53-38 win. Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) took a 14-point lead on Thursday and never looked back.
IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) exceeded their projected point total, rolling to a 47-22 win over Steelgear(Custom), who fell short of projections. It didn't take long to learn who would have the advantage in the matchup, as IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) took a 15-point lead early Sunday afternoon.
Monster Labs(Tmart) squeaked by for a 32-31 win over DutchPharma(Merkabruh) despite ranking only eighth in the league in points scored for the week. It wasn't nearly as close as the final score indicates, as Monster Labs(Tmart) led 32-19 heading into Sunday night. But DutchPharma(Merkabruh) made it interesting.
Despite similar records, Gear Church(Lifter916) held a substantial season point advantage over Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) coming into this one. Following some nervous moments, they lived up to their reputation with a come-from-behind victory, staging an impressive comeback for a 37-35 win.Gear Church(Lifter916) trailed 35-23 heading into Monday night, but the squad roared back for the win.
Dispense Quick(Jswole220) won their sixth straight matchup to open the season with a hard-fought victory over Ace Labs(tbj555) Team, securing a 40-37 win. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) never trailed in this one after taking a 6-point lead early Sunday afternoon. The win keeps Dispense Quick(Jswole) undefeated at 6-0.

This week's matchups
JuicePal(E.J.D) vs. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)
Monster Labs(Tmart) Vs. Steriodify(Juiceboxbaby)-- GAME OF THE WEEK
Steelgear(Custom) vs. Dispense Quick(Jswole)
Gear Church(Lifter916) Vs. DutchPharma(Merkabruh)
Ace Labs(TBJ55) Vs. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last edited:
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) has locked up a win already
Gear Church(Lifter916) is blowing out DutchPharma(Merkabruh) by 48 points but both teams have 1 player still to play
All other games still to close to call

Prizes:

3rd place receives:
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS

4th place receives:

This is cool I want in on next year

You can most likely take my spot next year.. after my team shit the bed again I won't be finishing in the top 4. Unless I win out I think my season ended by me last minute taking Waller out for Andrews. The tribal council will vote me off the island lol

You can most likely take my spot next year.. after my team shit the bed again I won't be finishing in the top 4. Unless I win out I think my season ended by me last minute taking Waller out for Andrews. The tribal council will vote me off the island lol

bro that's not how it works the top four guys are grandfathered in for next year and myself after that anybody can join when I post next year it will be first come first serve basis so all you have to do is be online when I post a thread next year

I know man I was making a joke about my teams embarrassing lack of performance. This league deserves better lol

I know man I was making a joke about my teams embarrassing lack of performance. This league deserves better lol
Only the halfway point. All games from here on in are the ones that count. On the site I think you have one of the more easier schedules check it out cause everyone doesn't play each team twice and there are still 5 weeks of byes

Only the halfway point. All games from here on in are the ones that count. On the site I think you have one of the more easier schedules check it out cause everyone doesn't play each team twice and there are still 5 weeks of byes

My schedule was tough to start. Then throw in teams playing their best against me hurts lol.I'm at 2-5 I'm a realist and need to win the next 3 at least to get to .500 then need to be at 7-5 to possibly make the playoffs. I think everyone will be around to slightly above 500 that's in the playoffs. It's possible but an uphill battle

Get Shredded!
My schedule was tough to start. Then throw in teams playing their best against me hurts lol.I'm at 2-5 I'm a realist and need to win the next 3 at least to get to .500 then need to be at 7-5 to possibly make the playoffs. I think everyone will be around to slightly above 500 that's in the playoffs. It's possible but an uphill battle
I'm thinking 7-7 with high year point total makes the playoffs. So you need to go 5-2 the rest of the way with a couple of 50 point games

My man tmart creeping up in the ranks.

This is really cool. Thanks custom for all the time and work you put into this. Would be a cluster fuck without you holding it all together With detailed updates.

I just lost so I’ll be down in 5-6 again lol this league is a struggle. I’m gunna win it for monster tho!

My man tmart creeping up in the ranks.

This is really cool. Thanks custom for all the time and work you put into this. Would be a cluster fuck without you holding it all together With detailed updates.
My pleasure. I can't believe it has never been done before here at ASF. Football is just great and being in a fantasy football league makes Sundays much more interesting

Wat do ya know .. Aaron Rodgers finally woke up. Watch out guys, I feel a strong win streak developing

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Wat do ya know .. Aaron Rodgers finally woke up. Watch out guys, I feel a strong win streak developing

I was hoping that you played him cause I'd hate to hear that you didn't and today you were found hanging from the ol' Sycamore Tree out back of your house lol

Focused on my fantasy team , but honestly I'm a happy fucking camper with my life long area team ..yup mother fuckers 49ers are back on the very top. Still early but I put a decent amount of cash on them before season started to ride.. if they make playoffs pretty big payout, if they win it all ... Let's just say time for a nice vacation

I was hoping that you played him cause I'd hate to hear that you didn't and today you were found hanging from the ol' Sycamore Tree out back of your house lol
Well honestly I was seriously debating on benching him, but they were playing the raiders and well I'm a niners guy and despise the raiders, so I kept him in and boom

First half of the year summery:

So the first half of the season is over and now this is where the games really count. Mathematically everyone is fighting for a playoff spot but the bottom teams JuicePal(E.J.D), DutchPharma(Merkabruh) and Ace Labs(tbj555) really need a strong second half to keep their hopes alive. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) and Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) have comfortable leads but need their players to stay healthy to keep their leads. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) has already lost their top point scorer for 2-3 weeks while Steriodify(Juiceboxbaby) just had their all star running back return from injury this week from a high ankle sprain. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) and Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) both at 4-3 could almost guarantee themselves a playoff spot if they go 4-3 the rest of the season but total points may come into play if there are some ties. Meanwhile teams like Steelgear(Custom), Monster Labs(Tmart) not only have to have a winning record the second half of the season but also need to beat the teams that are in front of them. Both teams are at 3-4-1 and the tie both have in their records may just come into play for a playoff spot. Gear Church(Lifter916) 2-4-1 has a tough road ahead of them but if they go 5-2 the rest of the year they would have a shot at the playoffs but it would also depend on what the teams in front of them do the rest of the season.
All in all there is a lot of action left in the season and as we all already know some really nice prizes to win which brings me to thanking all of our sponsors and their board reps for letting this happen. I hope all members who are following this thread take into consideration when getting ready to place an order they remember how much we appreciate their donations to the league which are very generous in every way. Good luck to all!
"The Commish"

Prizes:

3rd place receives:

4th place receives:

Back