• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

IML Gear Cream!
Today went pretty good
high-intensity cardio for 25 minutes, followed with a lot of quad.ham.glute stretching
Legs
hamstring curls-2 WU sets and then 4 heavy sets to failure
adductions and abductions superset these guys 4 sets of 20
Squat machine with 225 for 4 sets 0f 20 partial sets, ass to ground-3/4 ROM concentric

No pain whatsoever in my ankle. Progresss is really coming along, I feel very blessed and thankful in this, when we get injured no matter who you are you battle with those lingering negative thoughts ...something like "will I be le to train like I did before, will I be able to progress" ya know the "what if's" You supress them and push forward in faith and you believe, so you do... today I feel was a huge step and a clear indication of forward progress and I am very grateful for that... thought I should share that if anyone is in this place, be encouraged... this too shall pass.

standing overhead BB press
seated overhead DB press
heavy DB front raises

Today went pretty good
high-intensity cardio for 25 minutes, followed with a lot of quad.ham.glute stretching
Legs
hamstring curls-2 WU sets and then 4 heavy sets to failure
adductions and abductions superset these guys 4 sets of 20
Squat machine with 225 for 4 sets 0f 20 partial sets, ass to ground-3/4 ROM concentric

No pain whatsoever in my ankle. Progresss is really coming along, I feel very blessed and thankful in this, when we get injured no matter who you are you battle with those lingering negative thoughts ...something like "will I be le to train like I did before, will I be able to progress" ya know the "what if's" You supress them and push forward in faith and you believe, so you do... today I feel was a huge step and a clear indication of forward progress and I am very grateful for that... thought I should share that if anyone is in this place, be encouraged... this too shall pass.

standing overhead BB press
seated overhead DB press
heavy DB front raises

amen brother ... stay positive

Todays arm/ab session ... in and out quick today- I’m super overloaded with work, I was good to get in there today

Ez curl
Db curls
Hammer curls
Db skull crushers
Single arm cable press-downs

Abs
Hanging leg raises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meal 2. Chicken breast- black beans- rice
Meal 3 chicken breast- sweet potato
Protein 217
Carbs 140
Fat 85
42b9ef01b9621480ef8735f4332f8744.jpg

A couple of pics to compare to last week, except these are cold/no pump

Last edited:
A couple of pics to compare to last week, except these are cold/no pump

Need to set up that camera and take video. Then snap shot the poses.

It's really hard to get a good back picture like you're doing. Everything scrunches up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meal 4 lean ground turkey and jasmine covered in my homemade chili juice that’s slow cooking in the crock pot I gotta tell ya it’s damn tasty if I do say so myself
0ae493f0c76341f9b159ba4b96d6f125.jpg

Meal 4 lean ground turkey and jasmine covered in my homemade chili juice that’s slow cooking in the crock pot I gotta tell ya it’s damn tasty if I do say so myself
0ae493f0c76341f9b159ba4b96d6f125.jpg

Mmm sounds tasty!!

Get Shredded!
It’s an all chili weekend at my place
50d946378bc2b0c09870b56dfcdbe6e5.jpg

I took today off to handle my domestics list... Yesterday's session was back and hamstrings, the intensity was up, strength was up, the session was short and sweet.

pull-ups 4 sets for warm-ups
wide grip lat pulldowns 4 sets
close grip lat pulldowns 4 sets
cable rows 4 sets
db rows 4 sets

lying hamstring curls 8 sets
adduction abduction 3 sets each ... supersets

good morning and happy Tuesday bros.

I've been in a kind of a funk lately...idk why...I'm pushing my way through... first thing this am will be a killer chest session... check back in later with a full report

I've been in a kind of a funk lately...idk why...I'm pushing my way through... first thing this am will be a killer chest session... check back in later with a full report
You got this mano...

Keep your head up Brother..Chest out, Chin Up!!

I was determined to have a killer chest day, funk or no funk. DETERMINATION 1 funk 0

warmup for delts and 2 light working sets for chest
4 sets of heavy flat DB presses
4 sets of heavy incline db pressing
3 sets of heavy flat cable flies
3 sets of heavy decline flies

went home and crashed out for 2 hours in an un-interupted stolen sleep.... love that kind of sleep.

Good log man, your jacked. Hopefully I can get to where your at some day. Will be following along. Looks like I could learn a lot from your log

I was determined to have a killer chest day, funk or no funk. DETERMINATION 1 funk 0

went home and crashed out for 2 hours in an un-interupted stolen sleep.... love that kind of sleep.
Nice. Hard work mother fucker! Lol

A well earned nap for the wicked :p

IML Gear Cream!
Good log man, your jacked. Hopefully I can get to where your at some day. Will be following along. Looks like I could learn a lot from your log

We are all a workin progress, keep training and you’ll reach your goals brother.

Nice. Hard work mother fucker! Lol

yes sir. you would know what that looks like lol

A well earned nap for the wicked :p

Thats for sure... naps are like adding hours to the day...for extra grow time ;)

LEGS DAY today

lying leg curls 5 sets 20 rep
leg extension 5 sets 20 reps
squat machine 5 sets 15 reps

5 sets (assisted) pull ups 20+ reps per set

327 protein
260 carbs
75.8 fat

I trained arms today. I injected 20mgs superdrol about an hour before hand, SD is from Gear Church ... GC gear is smooth like silk going in and the the pump was phenomenal.

2 warm -up sets per muscle.

overhead cable extensions on an incline bench 5 sets with a straight bar
flat bench close grip presses 5 sets
DB curls 5 sets
preacher curl machine 5 sets

moderate weight across the board-20 reps per set- 100% arm blasting pump today. killer workout

yeasterdays session was awesome, first calve session since my injury. :) No pain and a greta pump

30 minutes cardio low intensity on the stairclimber ... 100 flights was mo small feat lol

I used a seated calve machine, not the standard or traditional one you’re thinking of, this is one that you press down with your foot, using a rotation style foot pedal for restistance, it had a great ROM the pump was killer. I super set this with deep stretching.

I finished with pul ups, 3- 4 sets to failure

gear update... I decreased test ISO from 1 gram to a dose of 300mgs ISO and I added in 150mgs TPP.

So I took a few unscheduled days off... nothing significant happened just life/family priorities pushed the gym to the back burner. I’m gonna train this am, chest and triceps ... abs and cardio is the plan.
5am 2 cups coffee.. had to double up today- work has been long hours--
first meal is chicken and rice with 1/2 an avocado add some cholula hot sauce

Last edited:
Meal 3. 8ozChicken breast 1.5 cups Jasmin rice-1.5 cups strawberries

Stair climber warm up
Calf machine Rotation foot pedal type- I thinking it’s by free motion. 5 sets 30+ reps
Standing calf raises 5 sets 10 reps
Deep stretching in between sets
Calves were on fire
Chest went well too
4 sets incline db press
4 sets flat db press
Seated cables
2 sets cable flies for upper
2 sets mid
2 sets lower

3 sets single arm rope extension
3 sets dips

Overall, this was a solid workout, I used 3.5 grams arginine pre workout and no stimulants ... that’s a change that takes getting used to

Yesterdays session was short and simple hamstrings shoulder pressing and biceps

laying leg curls 8 heavy sets
smith machine seated overhead presses heavy and I kept a high rep range of 20 per all 6 sets
db bicep curls 3 sets of 15
incline bench *lay chest down on bench* ez curl bar 12 reps, I held the past rep in static to failure at the mid point of rom= PAIN.
heavy db hammer curls
this resulted in an incredible pump and my biceps/forearms/shoulders are very sore

I started today with my normal massive weekend breakfast of protein pancakes! I think I ate 8 of them with a cup of strawberries and 5o grams egg whites and a cup of OJ
sooo damn Tasty :)

later today will be cardio, abs and then quads

Last edited:
Hope all is well with you big guy!

Back