• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Human pharma grade test!!!

Avnj5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DS just cam through with some 100 percent legit pharmacy omnadren 250. A rare gem these days. I prefer to run only human grade and those veterans on the board will know how powerful legit Omna feels. I can assure you most sources cannot get there hands on this. Ds is one of the best of all time and takes pride on delivering the best he can for his customers.

Attachments

• D3581C8F-600E-4707-9E82-672B761BA316.jpeg
    D3581C8F-600E-4707-9E82-672B761BA316.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I’ve had them in the old grey/blue boxes, then pink.
7fc576b1dfba4875fc315b133a052cf3.jpg
0c0c4d0a4f757da8cdcac0b605f62bbc.jpg
Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old days getting those Omna for less than 2$ amp. Had a dukes of hazard lunch box 1/2 full of them. I must admit thought ,always preferred the Organon at a few dollars more.

It was a 23g. Not an issue. But it’s thick, I don’t think 25 would work out to well

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing better than pharm grade. On TRT and world difference is pharm quality.

I’d have to agree. I’ve only come across a couple of ugl who produce product as simple as testosterone that are comparable to pharma grade. I’m not talking about the pcoms or alpha pharmas of ugl they are just as good talking about just regular ugl

- - - Updated - - -

I’d have to agree. I’ve only come across a couple of ugl who produce product as simple as testosterone that are comparable to pharma grade. I’m not talking about the pcoms or alpha pharmas of ugl they are just as good talking about just regular ugl

Back