• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Log

IML Gear Cream!
Impressive my man. Back in the day, one of my recon brothers played a little trick on me and hooked me up with an expired MRE. I got food poisoning....on top of that, we were crossing the Atlantic Ocean and the seas were rough....freaking hardcore life for about 3 days.💪

Good morning men. I was supposed to post check-ins yesterday but I ended up being sick and throwing up and shit so I was pretty bed-ridden most of the day. I feel much better today so maybe it was just some slight food poisoning. Here’s this weeks check-in:
522daeb1cb12e6e01a5b4febf1d188a9.jpg
ef20afb1d651b388ac997e0888c3ba23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed it but, are you planning on a show or just powerlifting?

Honestly man, I don’t know yet lol my fiancé competes and keeps telling me I need to step on stage. I definitely need to put on more mass if I were gonna do that, but I’m not totally opposed to the idea. Mainly for now I’m just trying to fully recover from my surgery and get back what I lost

Impressive my man. Back in the day, one of my recon brothers played a little trick on me and hooked me up with an expired MRE. I got food poisoning....on top of that, we were crossing the Atlantic Ocean and the seas were rough....freaking hardcore life for about 3 days.

Haha yeah that sounds like some scout platoon fuck-fuck forsure. I always loved training with the Recce boys, you guys are fucking nuts

Honestly man, I don’t know yet lol my fiancé competes and keeps telling me I need to step on stage. I definitely need to put on more mass if I were gonna do that, but I’m not totally opposed to the idea. Mainly for now I’m just trying to fully recover from my surgery and get back what I lost

You could do VERY well. Just sayin.

Post training update today:

Squats (high bar):
135X10
225X5
245-3X5

Dumbbell Flat Bench:
4X10 w/90’s

Close-grip Barbell Bench:
135X10
225X5
235-3X5

Cable Rope Bicep Curl:
4X10 @50lbs

All things considered after throwing up and being bed-fucked yesterday, felt good today and was able to hit my planned percentages. Looking forward to stuffing my face and getting a killer session in tomorrow. Have a great Friday guys, drink a beer for me

Glad your better....good poisoning is not fun.

Post training update today:

Squats (high bar):
135X10
225X5
245-3X5

Dumbbell Flat Bench:
4X10 w/90’s

Close-grip Barbell Bench:
135X10
225X5
235-3X5

Cable Rope Bicep Curl:
4X10 @50lbs

All things considered after throwing up and being bed-fucked yesterday, felt good today and was able to hit my planned percentages. Looking forward to stuffing my face and getting a killer session in tomorrow. Have a great Friday guys, drink a beer for me

Glad your better....food poisoning is not fun.

Nah man not at all. Can’t beat the quality of military DFAC’s

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good man what’s your mos if you don’t mind me asking

Happy fuckin’ Monday my brothers! A little post-training action from today:

Squats (low bar):
135-2X10
225X5
295X5
315-3X5

Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
255-3X5

Overhead cable Tricep ext’s w/rope:
4X15 @50lbs

Body weight dips focusing on chest:
4X20

Today was a short and sweet day, but the weight percentages are climbing to that point where it’s not taking a whole lot to get the work in. Felt really good today.

Also, I’d like to add that GC did me a huge solid and did some of his chemistry voodoo to the Tri-Blend and I have virtually no PIP now, mind blowing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Gear Church has no competitors in terms of quality and customer service. Can’t brag enough.

Thanks V. Grateful for the love.💪

Happy fuckin’ Monday my brothers! A little post-training action from today:

Squats (low bar):
135-2X10
225X5
295X5
315-3X5

Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
255-3X5

Overhead cable Tricep ext’s w/rope:
4X15 @50lbs

Body weight dips focusing on chest:
4X20

Today was a short and sweet day, but the weight percentages are climbing to that point where it’s not taking a whole lot to get the work in. Felt really good today.

Also, I’d like to add that GC did me a huge solid and did some of his chemistry voodoo to the Tri-Blend and I have virtually no PIP now, mind blowing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Gear Church has no competitors in terms of quality and customer service. Can’t brag enough.

Post training from today:

Front squats:
135X8
185X5
205-2X5
225X5

Close-Grip Barbell Bench w/1 sec pause:
135X10
225X6
245-2X5
275X5

Conventional Deadlifts:
135X12
225X5
315X5
345-3X5

Felt really fucking strong today, hit all numbers and even went way above the percentage on close-grip. Big things are in the future gentlemen

Good stuff man...growth coming your way....keep pushing.

Post training from today:

Front squats:
135X8
185X5
205-2X5
225X5

Close-Grip Barbell Bench w/1 sec pause:
135X10
225X6
245-2X5
275X5

Conventional Deadlifts:
135X12
225X5
315X5
345-3X5

Felt really fucking strong today, hit all numbers and even went way above the percentage on close-grip. Big things are in the future gentlemen

Weekly check-in:
52ff5aa3602cbe2caf615e56df3a8955.jpg
37b8048f7dd83ef22f2765d9a4df91b5.jpg

Not exactly seeing the changes as quickly as I’m feeling them, but my strength, energy, and mindset are definitely rocking right now. I expected being away from home training would make things easier but honestly it’s made the dieting aspect TONS more difficult. Not being able to eat proper portions between the macros and not being able to eat enough meals during the day is hindering my growth, but the muscular fullness and hardness is definitely there. I’ve got 2 more weeks till I get to go home and I’ll be able to really dial into the food and make those improvements. Strength still climbing though! Excited for next week since the percentages will be going way up and dropping from the 3 sets of 5 method and going to the 4 sets of 3 method. My body responds well to much heavier weight so hopefully that will all tie in together. Hope everyone’s having a great day, see y’all this evening after my lifting session.

Hang tough bro. Good things coming. Just grab an MRE if your in a pinch ....freaking meals are high high calorie.

Weekly check-in:
52ff5aa3602cbe2caf615e56df3a8955.jpg
37b8048f7dd83ef22f2765d9a4df91b5.jpg

Not exactly seeing the changes as quickly as I’m feeling them, but my strength, energy, and mindset are definitely rocking right now. I expected being away from home training would make things easier but honestly it’s made the dieting aspect TONS more difficult. Not being able to eat proper portions between the macros and not being able to eat enough meals during the day is hindering my growth, but the muscular fullness and hardness is definitely there. I’ve got 2 more weeks till I get to go home and I’ll be able to really dial into the food and make those improvements. Strength still climbing though! Excited for next week since the percentages will be going way up and dropping from the 3 sets of 5 method and going to the 4 sets of 3 method. My body responds well to much heavier weight so hopefully that will all tie in together. Hope everyone’s having a great day, see y’all this evening after my lifting session.

IML Gear Cream!
Post training update:

Squats (high bar):
135-2X12
225X6
255-3X5

Incline Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
235-2X5
225X5

Flat Dumbbell Press:
100’s-2X8
110’sX8

Hammer Strength Bicep Curl:
1X12 @45lbs
4X8 @80lbs
1X8 @70lbs

Single arm cable hammer curl:
1X12 @15lbs
3X10 @20lbs
1X8 @25lbs

Felt good today after taking a rest yesterday, definitely going to hit it hard tomorrow and Saturday and pound down some extra carbs preparing for heavier weights next week. Have a great night and God Bless brothers

Good stuff bro. What is your current weight and what is the most you have weighed?

Post training update:

Squats (high bar):
135-2X12
225X6
255-3X5

Incline Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
235-2X5
225X5

Flat Dumbbell Press:
100’s-2X8
110’sX8

Hammer Strength Bicep Curl:
1X12 @45lbs
4X8 @80lbs
1X8 @70lbs

Single arm cable hammer curl:
1X12 @15lbs
3X10 @20lbs
1X8 @25lbs

Felt good today after taking a rest yesterday, definitely going to hit it hard tomorrow and Saturday and pound down some extra carbs preparing for heavier weights next week. Have a great night and God Bless brothers

Good stuff bro. What is your current weight and what is the most you have weighed?

Man I wish I could tell you, though if I had to guess I’d say around 205 right now. The most I ever weighed was 211 but I wasn’t as lean as I am now. I’ll try and find a scale tomorrow at the gym and see if I can’t get an accurate one

Just curious.

Man I wish I could tell you, though if I had to guess I’d say around 205 right now. The most I ever weighed was 211 but I wasn’t as lean as I am now. I’ll try and find a scale tomorrow at the gym and see if I can’t get an accurate one

I am jealous of those quads. I handle more weight than you, and I have been at it many more years, but my quads look like sticks compared to yours. I agree with the above posters that you have good genetics for bodybuilding. I am talking about your structure and shape. As you continue to work and let time pass, and maybe do some work aimed more at hypertrophy than powerlifting, I predict those legs are going to be a strong point for you.

Hamstrings are weak, though. What do you do for them? Just regular deadlifts? I did not see any hamstring exercises in the last few pages. If you ever plan to step on stage as a bodybuilder, I would start hammering the hamstrings now so they are not a weak point.

I am jealous of those quads. I handle more weight than you, and I have been at it many more years, but my quads look like sticks compared to yours. I agree with the above posters that you have good genetics for bodybuilding. I am talking about your structure and shape. As you continue to work and let time pass, and maybe do some work aimed more at hypertrophy than powerlifting, I predict those legs are going to be a strong point for you.

Hamstrings are weak, though. What do you do for them? Just regular deadlifts? I did not see any hamstring exercises in the last few pages. If you ever plan to step on stage as a bodybuilder, I would start hammering the hamstrings now so they are not a weak point.

I appreciate it man, I’ve definitely worked very hard for the quads I have, but you’re right I definitely need to incorporate more hamstring work. Typically I add in stiff legged deadlifts and some lying leg curls on my back day but with this plan I’m on now that’s just not a major focus. But I agree, mine Are fucking weak lol

Sorry about the late post guys, but I definitely had a killer workout tonight:

Standing Barbell Overhead Press:
95X10
135-2X5
155-2X5
185X1
95X10

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:
120X15
180X10
200X8
180X10

Lateral Raises:
20’sX10
25’sX8
30’s-2X8

Pull-Ups:
4X10

Sumo Stance Deadlifts:
135X8
225X8
315X5
365X5
385X5
315-2X6

The deadlifts were a good eye opener and confidence builder for me today, especially since Sumo is my weak stance. Confidence that my hands can handle this shit and that my grip strength is definitely building back. Big things are coming! Just gotta keep pushing the weights harder.
Hope you guys have a blessed and safe start to your weekend!

Thanks for the update.

Sorry about the late post guys, but I definitely had a killer workout tonight:

Standing Barbell Overhead Press:
95X10
135-2X5
155-2X5
185X1
95X10

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:
120X15
180X10
200X8
180X10

Lateral Raises:
20’sX10
25’sX8
30’s-2X8

Pull-Ups:
4X10

Sumo Stance Deadlifts:
135X8
225X8
315X5
365X5
385X5
315-2X6

The deadlifts were a good eye opener and confidence builder for me today, especially since Sumo is my weak stance. Confidence that my hands can handle this shit and that my grip strength is definitely building back. Big things are coming! Just gotta keep pushing the weights harder.
Hope you guys have a blessed and safe start to your weekend!

Happy Monday evening gents. Hope you guys had a productive start to the week! Had an absolutely destructive leg day today, found some big guys on base that wanted to get in on some legs with me so it definitely pushed me, and now I feel like my legs are just noodles

Training:
Squats (low bar):
135X8
225X5
315X2
335X2
355X2
365-2X2
315-3X5

Paused Deadlifts (break the bar off the floor 6 inches, pause 1 second, lock out):
135X5
225X5
315X2
365-4X2

Hack Squat Machine:
21’s, 7 low to half, 7 half to high, 7 full
2 plates and a 25 on each side
3 plates
3 plates and a 25

Super-set Leg Ext’s and Leg Curls:
4X12

Strength is fucking there brothers, really impressed with this progress considering I haven’t squatted nearly that since my injury in October. The gear is very obviously working lol I’m gonna get bloods when I get home just to see where I’m at half way through the cycle and I’ll definitely post up the results. Time to sleep and recover! Have a great night guys.

Hard work going on in here!

Happy Monday evening gents. Hope you guys had a productive start to the week! Had an absolutely destructive leg day today, found some big guys on base that wanted to get in on some legs with me so it definitely pushed me, and now I feel like my legs are just noodles

Training:
Squats (low bar):
135X8
225X5
315X2
335X2
355X2
365-2X2
315-3X5

Paused Deadlifts (break the bar off the floor 6 inches, pause 1 second, lock out):
135X5
225X5
315X2
365-4X2

Hack Squat Machine:
21’s, 7 low to half, 7 half to high, 7 full
2 plates and a 25 on each side
3 plates
3 plates and a 25

Super-set Leg Ext’s and Leg Curls:
4X12

Strength is fucking there brothers, really impressed with this progress considering I haven’t squatted nearly that since my injury in October. The gear is very obviously working lol I’m gonna get bloods when I get home just to see where I’m at half way through the cycle and I’ll definitely post up the results. Time to sleep and recover! Have a great night guys.

Back