• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test cyp brew

I've read of people putting in 10-20% more powder to make up for any lack of purity in raws. No idea where this number came from just what I have read.

Most all powders are 97-99 pure so no need to overdose, but if you must then only need 5% at most, which is only 12.5mg for a 250mg product.
2ba 18-20bb for test c 250

I find during the warmer months of the year I can brew it at 2%ba and 18%bb but when it's cold outside and my house gets down to 66-67 degrees i have to brew it at 20% bb to hold

Most all powders are 97-99 pure so no need to overdose, but if you must then only need 5% at most, which is only 12.5mg for a 250mg product.
2ba 18-20bb for test c 250

I think thats what most of us hope.

Although most mass spec results from common suppliers seem to indicate that you're lucky if your test e raws are 80%. That's how the whole 10-20% over dosing came around.

Yeah see I'd heard about the 10 to 20 % b4 that's why I was wondering using huppharma

Go 20% BB just tobe safe IMO. Like REHH said most suppliers are 96%+ and test is cheap so maybe 5%. I generally get a good idea how pure the raws are by the amount of "snowflakes" left in the beaker after mixing.

Yeah see I'd heard about the 10 to 20 % b4 that's why I was wondering using huppharma

I don't recommend over dosing that much, seen to much crashed gear from it......but do whatever you want

- - - Updated - - -

I find during the warmer months of the year I can brew it at 2%ba and 18%bb but when it's cold outside and my house gets down to 66-67 degrees i have to brew it at 20% bb to hold

Yep

I think thats what most of us hope.

Although most mass spec results from common suppliers seem to indicate that you're lucky if your test e raws are 80%. That's how the whole 10-20% over dosing came around.

Please tell me which of our sponsors are selling test powder at 80% purity??

Back