• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

solvents advice?

Babur

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my MK677 and gw501516 raw powders, I've done some research already but still want to make sure if alcohol is the only solvent?

Just got my MK677 and gw501516 raw powders, I've done some research already but still want to make sure if alcohol is the only solvent?
I don't have an answer for you, but for safety reasons, let's be clear about this....you ARE talking about BENZYL alcohol, right??? Of course that would be for injectable finished products, but if that isn't even what you're talking about, then please don't mind me.

No I'm going to make orals. I was told it should be everclear or Bacardi 151, my question is whether it's the only solvent needed, or I also need some other solvents as well..

No I'm going to make orals. I was told it should be everclear or Bacardi 151, my question is whether it's the only solvent needed, or I also need some other solvents as well..
OK, I'm sorry about that, and thank you for patiently clarifying that for me. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I am on this topic will chime in.

You can use equal parts alcohol and glycerol or Humco suspention vehicle and equal part distilled water either works very well. Straight Everclear or 151 is fine too. Just don't forget to account for each gram of powder you put in by subtracting one ml from whatever solvent you use to keep dosage as accurate as possible.

You can use equal parts alcohol and glycerol or Humco suspention vehicle and equal part distilled water either works very well. Straight Everclear or 151 is fine too. Just don't forget to account for each gram of powder you put in by subtracting one ml from whatever solvent you use to keep dosage as accurate as possible.

Thank you! You seem very professional bro. The recipe i got is to make 60ml gw501516 @10mg/ml. Can you please give me some advice?

600mg gw501516 powder
60ml Alcohol (everclear or Bacardi151)

I was told just to mix them together and shake vigorously, so that's all for that?

Yep just use 59.4 ml everclear to allow for displacement and you are god to go.

IML Gear Cream!
The real Pro’s just dip their finger..........

Quite, you! LOL...but seriously, I am not sure how much 677 you need, but dipping is probably not a good option. Have you considered just putting it in a cap? I tried dipping some prami and got sick. You have to be more exacting with this type of compound. Same with cab. Anavar T Bol, and Winstrol are great for dipping because if you get 80 mgs instead of 70 ( dips) it is no big deal. Oral Steroids are very very hard to overdose.

Some compounds are way too powerful, and you must be exact with your dosages. I am not sure if 677 falls into this category.

Quite, you! LOL...but seriously, I am not sure how much 677 you need, but dipping is probably not a good option. Have you considered just putting it in a cap? I tried dipping some prami and got sick. You have to be more exacting with this type of compound. Same with cab. Anavar T Bol, and Winstrol are great for dipping because if you get 80 mgs instead of 70 ( dips) it is no big deal. Oral Steroids are very very hard to overdose.

Some compounds are way too powerful, and you must be exact with your dosages. I am not sure if 677 falls into this category.

Dipping is just damn stupid with any compound.

Dipping dianabol would end up at least a 25-40% variation in daily dosage. Not good for consistent gains or your BP.

Back