• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

******MA RESEARCH: New Years Sale!!!******

Isn't there a sponsor forum for all these ads? I fail to see how this belongs in the homebrew section.

Isn't there a sponsor forum for all these ads? I fail to see how this belongs in the homebrew section.

1.) This is not the homebrew section. This is the "RESEARCH" and homebrew section. MA Research is a "Research" company. Hence, I posted in this section...because this is where information of this nature belongs.

2.) Why do you care? Is it harming you in some way? If not, refer to point #3 below.

3.) Let the Mods worry about what posts/threads belong where.

4.) No, there is not a forum for MA Research.

Last edited:
I thought I read at another board that you were gonna release Ment? Do I have my info wrong sir? Thanks good prices on your research chems

I thought I read at another board that you were gonna release Ment? Do I have my info wrong sir? Thanks good prices on your research chems

Yes, I was going to, but decided to pull the plug at the last second. Sorry about that.

Is this sale still good? I want to place an order in the next two days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sales right now, asked recently. Same codes though for 15% off in his profile!

Damn I always miss these damn sales at the last minute. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back