• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

worst PIP!!!

IML Gear Cream!
As for me, I like injections in quadriceps and triceps. Never felt pain or discomfort. Only at the very beginning of the way put injections in the delts and the needle felt into the ligaments or tendons. But it was a long time ago

I just recently had the same thing on my right glute..I did 1.5mL in both left and right glutes and VG's, and only my right glute has a but of a lump and pip.. this happens from time to time.. it's the nature of the Beast . People can speculate and give all sorts of hypothetical scenarios and instances but if it just happens to the one side with the same compound you basically just had a bad injection..

My suggestion give that area a break for a little while, at least a couple weeks.. alternate your injection sites and try to keep the volume size down. I'm a sensitive dude with anything over 2mL, therefore 1.5 is tolerable in my glutes/VG's with almost no indication that I had injections..

I just recently had the same thing on my right glute..I did 1.5mL in both left and right glutes and VG's, and only my right glute has a but of a lump and pip.. this happens from time to time.. it's the nature of the Beast . People can speculate and give all sorts of hypothetical scenarios and instances but if it just happens to the one side with the same compound you basically just had a bad injection..

My suggestion give that area a break for a little while, at least a couple weeks.. alternate your injection sites and try to keep the volume size down. I'm a sensitive dude with anything over 2mL, therefore 1.5 is tolerable in my glutes/VG's with almost no indication that I had injections..
Dont mean to hijack this but same subject sooo...What's your thoughts on slins. For the past 2 weeks I have been using 29g 5/8 to pin delts pecs and quads. On my delts I get a little pip always after but it's not in the pin sight always a inch or 2 down. Is the oil migrating due to gravity and not getting into the muscle?? I bury it so its probably at 3/4 in. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1” in delts or vastus lateralis can be acceptable. That being said, you can still get pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont mean to hijack this but same subject sooo...What's your thoughts on slins. For the past 2 weeks I have been using 29g 5/8 to pin delts pecs and quads. On my delts I get a little pip always after but it's not in the pin sight always a inch or 2 down. Is the oil migrating due to gravity and not getting into the muscle?? I bury it so its probably at 3/4 in. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This question is actually right up my alley.. I use 25s and 27s 5/8's on quads, on the outer quad sweep and the front.. I'm done with my delts, for one there's just too much scar tissue and secondly like you said the oil seems to get displaced far lower than the site injection.. my doubts have been problematic (I only have one delt, i lost most of my right)..I keep most of my heavy esters like decanate or E in my glutes or VG.. anything like sust,ace or prop I use and smaller muscle heads... If I'm going to have any oil loitering I would rather it be in a larger volume muscle.. smaller the muscle head I want it in and out quick as possible this way site irritation or the potential of an abscess is much more minimal.. I know a lot of guys hate doing multiple pinning but when I keep the volume down but just using more sites it's so much easier man..

I do most of my injections right out of the shower when the muscle is loose and relaxed as possible..some guys do it vice verse but I'd rather that tissue be at its most relaxed state.. plus I also have one of those handheld massagers that resembles the shape of a blow dryer.. it has a button where it will turn hot if you put a metal flat tip on the end of it.. I'll just apply that right to the site that is known to be problematic for me right after injection..

I don't think it's a matter of not getting into the muscle but rather the oil dispersing to the smaller end of the muscle fibers where it tampers down, and the inflammation you make experience feels exaggerated with more discomfort..

I use 25s how much of a difference from the 25 to the 27 gauge. When I first started I used 23s and there is a noticeable difference between the 23s and the 25s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I use 25s how much of a difference from the 25 to the 27 gauge. When I first started I used 23s and there is a noticeable difference between the 23s and the 25s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yes I’m with you on the 25’s vs 23’s, it made a huge difference especially pinning something every day. I have a bunch of 1” & 1 1/2” pins and 5ml barrels I just screw the needle into this way I can use a fresh pin after drawing, but really need 20 to 22 ga for drawing. That’s what I was going to say about the 27ga, I don’t have the patience to draw through a 27 seeing 25 takes long enough already.

Yes I’m with you on the 25’s vs 23’s, it made a huge difference especially pinning something every day. I have a bunch of 1” & 1 1/2” pins and 5ml barrels I just screw the needle into this way I can use a fresh pin after drawing, but really need 20 to 22 ga for drawing. That’s what I was going to say about the 27ga, I don’t have the patience to draw through a 27 seeing 25 takes long enough already.
How's the 20 and 22 for drawing? I'm using an 18g to draw and noticed a small piece of the top floating in the oil, luckily it was grey so I could see it. Some of my gear has clear tops so that could be problematic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How's the 20 and 22 for drawing? I'm using an 18g to draw and noticed a small piece of the top floating in the oil, luckily it was grey so I could see it. Some of my gear has clear tops so that could be problematic.

i have not placed an order to get any yet, I was thinking of getting 18ga until I read your post about the rubber breaking off in the needle. Some of my vials I go into almost every day so anything over 22ga would probably cause it to break off.

Get Shredded!
It's only happened once that I know of so far.
i have not placed an order to get any yet, I was thinking of getting 18ga until I read your post about the rubber breaking off in the needle. Some of my vials I go into almost every day so anything over 22ga would probably cause it to break off.

But that one time is enough to give me pause.

I personally use 25g to draw and pin. I'll swap the tip before pinning so its fresh. Heating up the oils prior makes it pretty easy to draw with the 25. It may take an extra 30 seconds if anything

I use 18's and I use 20's.. it really depends on the quality and the type of the stopper.. if it's the hard clear rubber silicone Which is far and few in between I'll use an 18..
But, if its the common autoclave resistant "rupture resistant" bromobutyl stoppers then I use a 20g.. but if they are Lyophilization Stoppers I will use a 23 or even a 25, this way to avoid leakage, breakage and so on.. you can normally tell after the first extraction if it's a low or high end stopper... Unfortunately I have seen a lot of domestic sources over my years use some pretty low end quality stoppers that would just fall apart, degrade and even leak, and the sources would go as far as making claims that the hermetical sealing machine needed to be recalibrated.. don't give me that shit it was crimped by hand and the stoppers were shit..

I personally use 25g to draw and pin. I'll swap the tip before pinning so its fresh. Heating up the oils prior makes it pretty easy to draw with the 25. It may take an extra 30 seconds if anything
Yeah now that I run all BCG it’s thin enough to use 25ga, your right though it’s really not that bad and doesn’t take that much longer. And I do swap out the tip every time too, makes pinning that much easier.

I use 18's and I use 20's.. it really depends on the quality and the type of the stopper.. if it's the hard clear rubber silicone Which is far and few in between I'll use an 18..
But, if its the common autoclave resistant "rupture resistant" bromobutyl stoppers then I use a 20g.. but if they are Lyophilization Stoppers I will use a 23 or even a 25, this way to avoid leakage, breakage and so on.. you can normally tell after the first extraction if it's a low or high end stopper... Unfortunately I have seen a lot of domestic sources over my years use some pretty low end quality stoppers that would just fall apart, degrade and even leak, and the sources would go as far as making claims that the hermetical sealing machine needed to be recalibrated.. don't give me that shit it was crimped by hand and the stoppers were shit..

i never really thought about the difference in the stoppers, everything I have has the grey rubber so I guess that’s a good thing.

i never really thought about the difference in the stoppers, everything I have has the grey rubber so I guess that’s a good thing.

Or you can go this route when you expect to use more from the same vial.. ;) these things are neat and handy...
Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike"

Gain compatibility and convenience while reducing the risk of cross-contamination & Rubber Stopper damage..

These 20mm vial spikes can be reused multiple times, fits firm and snug (Universal) to all 20mm vials..
No more need for changing drawling pins, swabbing and multiple puncturing to your rubber vial stopper..

How it works:

1) Swab vial top with alcohol solution, let air dry and attached vial spike.. That simple!
2) Connects to needle lure/barrel like most needle tips. It allows for multiple use.. Set and forget..
IV72026(1).jpg

2n9b7s3.jpg

17e14k.jpg

Mind blown!!!!!!!! #takemymoney
Or you can go this route when you expect to use more from the same vial.. ;) these things are neat and handy...

Gain compatibility and convenience while reducing the risk of cross-contamination & Rubber Stopper damage..

These 20mm vial spikes can be reused multiple times, fits firm and snug (Universal) to all 20mm vials..
No more need for changing drawling pins, swabbing and multiple puncturing to your rubber vial stopper..

How it works:

1) Swab vial top with alcohol solution, let air dry and attached vial spike.. That simple!
2) Connects to needle lure/barrel like most needle tips. It allows for multiple use.. Set and forget..
IV72026(1).jpg

2n9b7s3.jpg

17e14k.jpg

Wait, what keeps the top of that clean in-between uses?

How it works:

IV72026(1).jpg

2n9b7s3.jpg

17e14k.jpg

Alcohol swab... They use these and hospital settings and clinic.. the cross contamination risk is absolute minimal unless you have the thing rolling around in an area that is questionable.. I keep them upright in a sealed enclosure, or on the top shelf in my medicine cabinet designated in an area just for them..

I like this.... Would be perfect for jugs

I fought like hell to get Euro-Pharmacies vendors to offer these... Now all vendors of EP have them available..

- - - Updated - - -

Now I remember seeing these somewhere, but didn’t really think about using it

I made a promo for them if people purchase so many vials they will get a vial Spike for free..

I use either 22 or 23 for drawing. 23 is annoying in the winter when it's colder in the house (I hear with wood stove only) but at room temp it's fine. 22g is a little faster. I never use anything larger anymore because of the stopper cutting problem. I still have that problem with 22g on really cheap stoppers

Back