• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol

MrSteel74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, can anyone tell me anything thing good or bad about pharmaceutical grade Superdrol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well first off.....there's no such thing as pharmaceutical superdrol. Superdrol is a designer steroid

Superdrol is great for gaining size....but it's very harsh in the side effect department. It makes me lethargic as hell and my appetite goes to shit within about 2 weeks. Some people have reported bloody noses with it...most likely from elevated bp. But it's not as harsh at m1t in that department. The gains come fast....but you gotta want them enough to deal with the sides

Superdrol is great for gaining size....but it's very harsh in the side effect department. It makes me lethargic as hell and my appetite goes to shit within about 2 weeks. Some people have reported bloody noses with it...most likely from elevated bp. But it's not as harsh at m1t in that department. The gains come fast....but you gotta want them enough to deal with the sides

Ok then cool, thanks bro

Strength is insane on it also. If it's legit 10mg is a good starting dose and you wouldn't need to go over 20mg at all imo. I used it the week leadng up to a short notice power lifting meet and hit PRs in DL and squat on just 500mg test and 20mg superdrol. 10mg for two weeks and 20mg week of the meet. Much longer or any higher and the sides are too annoying to deal with

That's what's up bro, thanks

How long until the strength, size and sides go away after you stop taking it?

Hey guys, can anyone tell me anything thing good or bad about pharmaceutical grade Superdrol?

Since you are new here, please share your stats and experience with steroids. We are not supposed to be answering your questions without that information.

I've been cycling steroids since I've been 27 years old. I just did my first competition, came in second place 🥈 and now I'm bitten by that bug. I want to do another one in October, while I'm still in good conditioning, but I want to to put on a little more size, but stay lean or get even leaner at the same time. I'm 42 yrs old, 6ft tall, 36" waistline and all of my blood are normal. IMG_0344.JPG the guy in the middle is me.

IML Gear Cream!
I think you'd do better with a traditional oral compound like win, var or tbol. I've ran sdrol a few times, it's pretty toxic to the body, after 3 weeks I get nose bleeds, urine turns brown from kidney stress and lethargy gets bad; that was at only 10mg a day, was a 4 week run. I ran it 2-3 weeks other times with no problems.

First off, not everyone gets bad sides from SD. I don't. I feel completely fine, but it does affect my appetite. This is easily rectified with the concomitant use of MK-677 (or GHRP-2/6).

My BP does not rise at all, but as with all methyls, my lipids do take a hit, so I use a variety of cardiovascular supports supps to help maintain a healthy lipid profile as much as possible. With the support stack I use, my lipids barely change, even when using SD, which is known for being a bit more harsh on lipids than something like D-bol. The non-aromatizing methyls (SD, Var, etc) tend to impact lipids more negatively.

Basically, as with all steroids, your primary concern should be cardiovascular health. If you can maintain that...and you feel fine when taking it, then go for it. You can always add in appetite stimulants (ghrelin mimetics like MK-677, GHRP-2, GHRP-6) if needed. Nothing adds size or strength faster for most people.

Maybe some guys do better with superdrol than others, but all I can say is that when I tried Sdrol, I had to stop it within just 2 weeks because the lethargic side effects were overwhelming. It was tough for me to even get out of bed, let alone get in any decent workouts. it was a complete waste of time and money for me, and that was on just 20mg daily, and I drank over one gallon of water a day, and took multiple liver support supplements, (NAC, LIV-52, L-Glutamine, L-Glutatione, etc, etc).

Maybe some guys do better with superdrol than others, but all I can say is that when I tried Sdrol, I had to stop it within just 2 weeks because the lethargic side effects were overwhelming. It was tough for me to even get out of bed, let alone get in any decent workouts. it was a complete waste of time and money for me, and that was on just 20mg daily, and I drank over one gallon of water a day, and took multiple liver support supplements, (NAC, LIV-52, L-Glutamine, L-Glutatione, etc, etc).
Yeah it's pretty brutal. 10mg was better for me, getting to the gym was half the battle. If I did it was very much worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sounds like 10 mg is the sweet spot and If and when I do try SD, I'll run GW with it

Sounds like 10 mg is the sweet spot and If and when I do try SD, I'll run GW with it

It didn't effect nothing else in the weight room except back pumps were brutal. I looked amazing on it though.

I'm really excited about the benefits, think I'll try on my next cycle

Get Shredded!
It didn't effect nothing else in the weight room except back pumps were brutal. I looked amazing on it though.

I'm really excited about the benefits, think I'll try on my next cycle

I was really excited to try Sdrol too, and it's funny you should mention GW because i was taking 20mg of that also with the Sdrol, but it still sucked. I hope you do better with it than I did

I was really excited to try Sdrol too, and it's funny you should mention GW because i was taking 20mg of that also with the Sdrol, but it still sucked. I hope you do better with it than I did

Wooow, okay thanks

Back