• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S DMZ 2.0 + LMG + ACS + UM RX + OS! What do you think? Beast Stack?

needspractice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the Stack!

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
LGI Supplements LMG-25
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male Rx by IronMagLabs
Organ Shield

Here is the Cutting Agent I will use after stack!

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement

I have taken many stacks before like SOS 500; Testanate 50;Competitive Labs; LG Science; and of course the real stuff.

My question is I’m just looking for a nice stack to pump meup. I’m too lazy to look around for the real stuff. I have taking pro-hormonesbefore and people say liver this liver that; I have been tested before andafter and I can contest they do not do anything to the liver my liver is alwaystop notch.

My experiences with pro-hormones are nice they give you alittle extra weight and edge; without looking like an extreme body builder thatis stocked out on the real stuff.

So what do you think of this basic stack? Have any ideas howto tweak it? Or do you know of a complete better stack out there right now?

I have heard many good things about DMZ 2.0 so I’m excitedto take it.

Also after coming after pro-hormones I have never neededSERM or Nolva; IE. The real stuff because my balls come back fine every time. Ihave no idea why people say GET SERIOUS PCT on this basic stuff because it’snot like you are running 1000 CC a week of the real stuff or something. Most ofit gets burned off anyway.

Anyways your help will be much appreciated and look forwardto your comments. Thank You!

Best,
Needspractice

P.S. Seriously can you still order Monster Plexx? Because Imight just go with that!

DMZ is good stuff

lmg is going to be wet, you'll gain lots of water. May interact with the progesterone receptors, may also convert to estrogen. Kinda an unknown compound.

Honestly though......This cycle sucks. Everyone here is going to tell you to pin some test or just stay home. And yes you need a SERM pct, you will be shut down hard, I don't care what else you've heard, they are wrong.

As far as being too lazy to find "real" stuff, why don't you look at some of this forum's sponsors?

And DMZ is "real stuff" its a stack of 2 active steroids.

I thought LMG was DRY?

What would you recommend to take with SuperDMZ? I definitely want to add something to it, maybe a couple of things. Canyou give me some recommendations?

Pin some test? I do not know what this means or how to doit.

I have had blood work done in the past before and after andI do come back low on TEST; when I had good insurance I got some from myDoctor. But my insurance has switch so I am out of luck! As far as getting itanywhere else I’m a Beginner.

Checking the sponsors; I’ll have to try that. I just alwaysthought adds an sites were gimmicks and not the real thing.

That is awesome to hear that DMZ is the real stuff. Soundslike a lot of fun but again what we be a few good things to stack with it?

eMoster sounds like a nice Quad. Maybe try that next time.Since I already ordered my DMZ 2.0 what could I throw in it to make it likeeMonster or something?

Best,
Needspractice

I know Nolvadex, Clomid and Torem are not illegal; so do youknow a great place to get those at?

USP Labs Oxyelite Pro Super Thermo Dietary Supplement [WithDMAA]

When do you guys suggest I take this supplement to cut withthis cycle?

Super DMZ 2.0
LMG 25
Osta RX
Trenabol

Revolution PCT
Pure Test

CEL Cycle Support

I want to cut hard so I bought two bottles of Oxyelite; justnot sure would be the best time to add it to cycle; or just right after cycle?What do you think?

@Everyone

Quick question!

I work out 5 days a week and off two days a week. Do I takeDMZ on my off days?

M – Chest
T – Biceps
W – Shoulders / Triceps
T – Back
F – Legs
S – Off
S – Off

Do I take DMZ and cycle assist on Saturday and Sunday?

Best,
Needspractice

@Enock

I was just wondering; thought maybe I would want pump on my work out days and rest on off days

@Everyone

Well Super DMZ 2.0 Sucks! Well anyway at 32 it does; lookslike I need the real stuff from this point on.

@Everyone

Is it right for my nuts to feel cut off and my libido to becompletely shot? I thought it was supposed to increase libido?

It probably shut your test down. Next time, do more research. When your cycle is over, for now, pick up some clomid run it 50/50/25/25 and also pick up some DAA take 3 grams daily for 4 weeks. Should sort you out.

If I can’t get my hands on a SERM at the moment and just useRevolution PCT and Pure TEST OCT type stuff will I live or will I die?

I want to start DMAA Oxylite Pro ASAP; when do you think Ishould start that up?

@Everyone

Also here is a picture of my sorry ass; which I was a lotbigger like the guys at the gym. I just do not think I have the bodycomposition for it. I use to be a bean pole and way skinnier than this beforePH’s and working out 24/7.

Attachments

• needspractice.jpg
    needspractice.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 13
@Everyone

Here are some updated photo’s my wife shot of me just now…Who knows…

Attachments

• DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00102.jpg
    DSC00102.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
You need to really read about nutrition, stop the gear usage for awhile, and get your shit together.

@Everyone

JUST FYI! I have printed out all of these comments and willbe studying everyone’s input carefully. I am currently back in college and havea 4.0 GPA. I might have acted ignorant sometimes; but that is only because I amfrustrated with this whole process. What I have learned though; that it isgoing to take years.

Learned:

1. I need a core Natural base
2. I need to EAT more than anyone can imagine
3. I need to Train like never before
4. I need WILL and DEDICATION
5. I need HEART

I really and sincerely appreciate everyone’s comments; andlook forward into keeping in contact with some of you because you have been sovery helpful. I will be working on my natural core and when I graduated fromthat I will be ready to move on to the next level. I will be doing extensiveresearch in the meantime.

Thank you so much for all over your support; and please ifyou have last minute advice on my journey please do not hesitate to leave auplifting comment.

Best,
needspractice

Get Shredded!
are you trolling? really I cant tell?....use the stickies on this forum to read and learn about nutrition, training, and drugs.

[UPDATE] – AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messedup at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have hadseveral problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see whatyou guys think.

1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bitand had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the pointwhere I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on mymuscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist andelbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows becauseof my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gottenworse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinginghard and often.
3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that isalways at bay; hasn’t acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
4. One thing I did want to mention is that I thinkI severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling likethey were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did notspread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterlyhad to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt sothick.
5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on foryears since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I donot notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurtsalways when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upperbody. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dadmade fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I wasnaturally around 135 lbs. and now I can’t get under 185 lbs. I am justwondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fixthis because I think I am all muscle and can’t lose the weight?
6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toeand foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentaryarthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood workhe said that they didn’t find anything.
7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night Ihad heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; theonly thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I reallyfeel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. Myquestion is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you haveovertrained for like a couple of years?
8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on itis so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen whenI’m trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted fora week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everythingwas fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later orsooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and Ican’t sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I properPCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There wasone time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT andit fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; CycleAssists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out verymildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I haven’tbeen drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; goto school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do mywrists; but that’s it.

Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad healthinsurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. Ido not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before whentaking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all thesepro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else hadthis problem?

*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while anddid not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out theright dose to give me sleep:

Finaflex PureTest
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Tribulus Raw Power
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]

Sometimes I take at random times:

Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
GNC Maximum Greens
Flintstone Vitamins
Equate One Daily Men’s
Equate Calcium 500+D
Echinacea
Vitamin C 1000MG

Thinking about taking to see if it helps:

Phenibut
Lift Mode 5HTP

I know that some of you guys are going to say that you areon too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for likea couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The onlyother thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment.Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and Isleep like a baby for a long time.

The only other trigger could be

Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a smallprotein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. Owait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and wentto be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.

Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. Icould be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.

Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use tomaking six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of mylife. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonderif this could be psychology as well.

There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Goldstandard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I hadthey for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a whileand now reacts to them?

Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing Idid different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a latedinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCTand pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake beforedinner.

Also do you think I could have over trained because my bodyjust feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and ahalf ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a longbreak. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I don’t loseeverything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle areinjured.

Summary Questions:

1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someonecould shed some light on all of this.
2. Please advise me on what to do or if there isanything I can do.
3. Also I do not have very good insurance prettymuch if any so I am relying on you guys.
4. Please help me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hopeyou have a wonderful day. Please help!

Best,
Needspractice

As posted in the other identical thread, stop taking all the other crap, get some blood work done. There's no quick answer or cure in any of these bottled "hopes and dreams". As long as you keep randomly taking this and that with no regularity, you or anyone else will never be able to answer your questions.

No need to be sorry dude, but reread what you posted. You are flooding your system with a slew of untested chemicals and then are left wondering why is this happening. Clean your system out, lay off the pills for at least a couple weeks. Then see how things go. If you still have issues then and only then start being concerned.

@Turd Hammer

I did that for like 3 weeks and that is when the musclejerks would come. When I got back on over the counter PCT like for TEST I sleptno problem. Do you think I should stay off for longer than that?

Do you think this is some awesome advice?

hey bro, you said you didnt do a proper pct after the cycleand have been messing with PH's and designers for years..did you ever PCTcorrectly after those? you need a full blood panel for you to keep which youcan get for $50 at privatemdlabs. It really sounds like your CNS, endocrine,and immune system are severely abused. and your own blood work can show u areasthat are really affected not your DR. just being like "oh your fine"when you are obviously not. I would highly recommend a good detox system andget the bloodwork done and post it here so all the vets and others can review.as for sleeping look into schiff melatonin ultra and slow mag which should helpyou sleep and control muscle spasms. give your body a break from everythingexcept a good healthy diet and a gallon of water during detox. and then afterbloods focus on your life and smoothing things out and getting them inorder..life stresses play a HUGE roll in stress on the body which can accumulateover years. post other questions you have and hopefully others will chime inwith help. good luck.

Man thank you so much for your reply. I really reallyappreciate it.

1. What isCNS? What is the term?
2. If myendocrine and immune system is severely abused; is this healable? If I take iteasy and relax will this go back to 100 percent or did I do some permanentdamage?
3. PrivateMed Labs; that sounds really cool. I do have my results from my Doctor. It’slike 10 pages; I think the first two summarize everything. Should I post that?Or just better to get Private Med Lags one? Also what kind of one should I get?
4. Should Iget a detox system and then get my blood work done or get blood work done thendetox? Do you recommended a very good detox system? Like off of Amazon orsomething?
5. Sleepingsituation; if I take those products; and calm myself down; will I ever returnto normal without taking something or did I permanently hurt myself?

I do not think anything is permanently wrong. Because allduring the day I feel fine. Just either sore muscles or joints. I do feel myimmune system is off because I am suddenly allergic to dogs and cats. Butnothing major wrong throughout the day; I can play golf; pay attention inschool. Just seems like if I work out or try to sleep my system feels it.

Bottom line do you think I have a good chance to pullthrough after detox; or did I permanently damage something like a nerve orsomething? Is this somewhat common at all?

Very good advice, without bloods youare just guessing. Permanent damage? I don't think so but then I'm just guessing. I think stressing over will cause more problems than anything else.

@Turd Hammer

Thanks man. Ya I need to distress so I do not build up my blood pressure and anxiety.

Very good advice, without bloods youare just guessing. Permanent damage? I don't think so but then I'm just guessing. I think stressing over will cause more problems than anything else.

Turd is right.... I think you are worrying to much. And to be honest the compounds you were taking are known for drying out your joints so its probably a residual issue.

Worst case senerio... you may be surpressed somewhat. If that's the case a proper PCT, not otc, may do the trick.

@velociraptor44

LOL! Ya sorry about that. Let’s pick the Pro-Hormone one!Ill head over there right now.

Back