GrAnabolic


GrAnabolic's Customer Reviews

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 204 of 204
  1. #196
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    5800100

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    Glad to hear your liking the super saiyan blend. There's a log somewhere in are sub forum where fbeingfat did using it. I may be able to do a little digging tomorrow and find it for you. He made some serious gains dude is a straight beast power lifter.

    granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
    That would be amazing, thanks so much!

  2. #197
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    622
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Hey guys, just checking in with my results from the ďSuper Saiyan BlendĒ.
    Have had a pretty great increase in overall strength and endurance, last week I deadlifted 505 for a set of 3 after doing 5 sets prior to that, squatted 400 totally ass-to-grass, and pause-benched 345. Definitely satisfied in my strength gains, although my diet has went a little south due to the holidays. Iím not as lean as I figured I would be, but thatís to be expected with not having a clean diet.
    Iíve got a quick question for the guys that have experience with the subliguals from Praetorian: has anyone tried any of them out and noticed a distinct effect? Mainly meaning the methyl Tren/methyl test? For like a preworkout? Please excuse my ignorance on this, Iíve just never heard of sublingual stuff until now.
    Everything still going well?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #198
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    5800100

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Everything still going well?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Pretty good! My competition is this Saturday, weigh-ins tomorrow morning. Excited/nervous as fuck! Haha. The gear worked wonders, I have no idea how I havenít put on any weight but Iíve definitely gotten stronger. That shit is definitely insane. I know had I been eating like I shouldíve been that it wouldíve made me gain weight in muscle, but I was pretty much just eating to maintain since I had to stay under 198lbs. Overall, SUPER pleased with my results from the SS blend, Iíll definitely use that again. Iím on IG if anyone wants to get on there and see the gains in strength Iíve had. I have to post my lifts on there since my coach is out-of-state. PM me if anyone wants my handle, as Iím not sure of the rules on here as far as giving that out publicly.

  4. #199
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    622
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Pretty good! My competition is this Saturday, weigh-ins tomorrow morning. Excited/nervous as fuck! Haha. The gear worked wonders, I have no idea how I havenít put on any weight but Iíve definitely gotten stronger. That shit is definitely insane. I know had I been eating like I shouldíve been that it wouldíve made me gain weight in muscle, but I was pretty much just eating to maintain since I had to stay under 198lbs. Overall, SUPER pleased with my results from the SS blend, Iíll definitely use that again. Iím on IG if anyone wants to get on there and see the gains in strength Iíve had. I have to post my lifts on there since my coach is out-of-state. PM me if anyone wants my handle, as Iím not sure of the rules on here as far as giving that out publicly.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update, good luck!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    5800100

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the update, good luck!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, took 1st in my weight class! 1305 total. Squat - 420 (easily the deepest squat of the day), Bench - 350 (couldíve easily gotten 10lbs more but I didnít want to take the chance on missing a lift on my first competition), Deadlift - 535 (20lb PR for me)

  6. #201
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    johnjohn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    5,537

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147183647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Well, took 1st in my weight class! 1305 total. Squat - 420 (easily the deepest squat of the day), Bench - 350 (couldíve easily gotten 10lbs more but I didnít want to take the chance on missing a lift on my first competition), Deadlift - 535 (20lb PR for me)
    Damn man congrats on your 1st Win!! Sounds like your killing it brotha

    granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
    GrAnabolic.is
    GrAnabolic@protonmail

  7. #202
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    622
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Well, took 1st in my weight class! 1305 total. Squat - 420 (easily the deepest squat of the day), Bench - 350 (couldíve easily gotten 10lbs more but I didnít want to take the chance on missing a lift on my first competition), Deadlift - 535 (20lb PR for me)
    Thatís great man!! Whatís your stats??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    5800100

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Thatís great man!! Whatís your stats??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weighed in at 195lbs @5í11Ē
    Also... just an update on total physicality and post-cycle results:
    I found out that I have had a broken Fibula since December 26th. I thought it was just a strained muscle or a tendon or some severe tendonitis and just trained and competed through it and STILL squatted and Deadlifted what I did lol now I know that the praise doesnít go all to the gear but FUCK, a broken leg and still ass-to-grassing 420? I call that a win haha
    Iíve been off cycle since the week of my meet (January 13th) and Iím still retaining overall strength and size. Having to rest the leg obviously now that i know whatís been going on. But overall, 100% satisfies with the SS blend and Iíll DEFINITELY RUN IT AGAIN. Awesome work from the guys at Praetorian and granabolic.

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    TheChosen1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Californication USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iíve been a Grana customer for years, maybe a decade now. I havenít had a problem with them yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Granabolic
    By FUZO in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums