• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Read the fucking rules

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm done with telling people the rules.

If you break a rule, don't fucking whine when the post gets removed or you get discipline.

If you're a dumb fuck who can't read, Google translate the fucking post.

It's not the staffs job to hold your fucking hand as a rep or sponsor to make sure your sub isn't full of rule violations. If you can't handle that, maybe you should re think your position. Every rep should know the rules front to back.

No more, "I didn't know bullshit".

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?p=270864

If you break a rule, don't fucking whine when the post gets removed or you get discipline.

It's not the staffs job to hold your fucking hand as a rep or sponsor to make sure your sub isn't full of rule violations. If you can't handle that, maybe you should re think your position. Every rep should know the rules front to back.

I would like to see where I once bashed any sponsor on this board. Because I just got told that that's what i am doing....not Fucking once Monty. My goal is to help people.... I followed suit. Never once out down dq. Go check it. Unless it's been edited by some higher up.

BIND THE WRIST, CUT THE TONGUE. CALL IT LIBERATION.

Be careful cause like my Dad Monte uses a wide leather belt when handing out punishments which leave welts for days. lol
All kidding aside Mods have enough to do and all the bs shilling should come to a complete stop. Never seen this problem before

I would like to see where I once bashed any sponsor on this board. Because I just got told that that's what i am doing....not Fucking once Monty. My goal is to help people.... I followed suit. Never once out down dq. Go check it. Unless it's been edited by some higher up.

Where did I say you bashed anyone?

Point that out.

Stop being so fucking sensitive.

Hey I'm all good for having my posts removed if I do something against forum rules. I'm not here to break rules, just to help brothas out! :D

The rules are for the safety of EVERYONE .WE want to keep this board going and keep things clean . If ALL the reps and sponsors will go through their subs and delete any rules violations it would be greatly appreciated -Thanks-OD

Hey I'm all good for having my posts removed if I do something against forum rules. I'm not here to break rules, just to help brothas out! :D
Some guys seem to take it personal.

Heaven forbid we do our jobs as mods without "targeting" certain people.

It's pretty well known around here I'm fair across the board. Assholes or not.

Be careful cause like my Dad Monte uses a wide leather belt when handing out punishments which leave welts for days. lol
All kidding aside Mods have enough to do and all the bs shilling should come to a complete stop. Never seen this problem before
You need to clean your sub to. Price lists are against the rules. I've already deleted one post.

Your sponsor has made Couple posts like this. Might want to fix it.

Where did I say you bashed anyone?

Point that out.

Stop being so fucking sensitive.
Monty brother, I'm not saying you said that...it was brought up but since addressed and we've moved on.. I just wanted you to pm me back man...so we can actually talk.

The rules are for the safety of EVERYONE .WE want to keep this board going and keep things clean . If ALL the reps and sponsors will go through their subs and delete any rules violations it would be greatly appreciated -Thanks-OD
Hey if i do that can i be a a mega super mod/super rep
I want a crown goddammit lol....jk boss

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

You need to clean your sub to. Price lists are against the rules. I've already deleted one post.

Just got done going through all of them. Thanks Monte

Some guys seem to take it personal.

Heaven forbid we do our jobs as mods without "targeting" certain people.

It's pretty well known around here I'm fair across the board. Assholes or not.

true.....Monte will even edit and delete my post....lol

- - - Updated - - -

need to go through mine too

I have read and understand the rules. If anything is to change can we please make sure it is addressed? I agree our safety should be #1.

Get Shredded!
Buncha shmucks around here lately. The only thing we talk about openly, is our gayness on gay bodybuilding forum

ok- no hand holding for reps or sponsors but will you hold my hand please? :kiss:

I can help bust a lip.... show me who done it. I've been known to bounce somebody across the parking lot before
I'm going to go check my Sub Forum now and see if there's any riff raff in there
79d0f753639b61c2818b5c4cf6e478a7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back