• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Crashed gear that won’t go back into solution

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know the typical methods heating pad, stove top with boiling water, ext. I’ve tried all of these and nothing is working. The compound in question is an exotic compound and crashes easily. My question is can I add more solvent to it myself to get it to come back into solution? If so what type and how much per 10ml vial?

I know the typical methods heating pad, stove top with boiling water, ext. I’ve tried all of these and nothing is working. The compound in question is an exotic compound and crashes easily. My question is can I add more solvent to it myself to get it to come back into solution? If so what type and how much per 10ml vial?
Prob can ...im not sure it would help or not...i had some tren base once that looked like meth lab waste ....shit would crash ed...i had to fucking boil the shit forever lol.. cuz if I just heated it like regular stuff it would still have chunks in it.and it felt like injecting fucking gasoline mixed with battery acid...lol..good luck

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Yes you probably could, but to give you an exact amount, and exactly what the ad I would need to know the compound in question.

However the problem with that is you don't know the amount of solvents that are already in it. So by adding something to it, it could could cause some PIP. Just a little something to think about, and if you did it I would only go with like a quarter CC just to see how it feels afterwards.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it TRNE or TNE/Dbol?
The compounds at hand may help someone find the best way to help you.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

You could use guaiacol to see if it'll stick. A little extra oil can help too as long as it's the same kind. I'd start with 1-2%

Guaiacol is the only thing I've been able to get things to stick without making it too painful from too much BB

When I say exotic I mean yes it’s pretty exotic lol and I’m not trying to mention the labs name because it will just cause a shit show. It’s not fully crashed just cloudy with some raws setting to the bottom of the vial. Both vials I received came the same way one went right back into solution and has been fine the other goes right back to crashed within about 12 hrs. There’s not a ton of info on this product to begin with I don’t even recall seeing it on any raws list so I doubt stating what it is will help and it would probably out the lab that carries it.

When I say exotic I mean yes it’s pretty exotic lol and I’m not trying to mention the labs name because it will just cause a shit show. It’s not fully crashed just cloudy with some raws setting to the bottom of the vial. Both vials I received came the same way one went right back into solution and has been fine the other goes right back to crashed within about 12 hrs. There’s not a ton of info on this product to begin with I don’t even recall seeing it on any raws list so I doubt stating what it is will help and it would probably out the lab that carries it.
Sounds like my kinda shit lmfao....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
When I say exotic I mean yes it’s pretty exotic lol and I’m not trying to mention the labs name because it will just cause a shit show.

Lol...understood....because we NEVER have shitshows around here! j/k j/k

I thought maybe you trying some exotic homebrew injectable shrooms or something. :funny:

As BigMills said the first step is to try and add some BB to it. However your still going to have to heat it up even with more solvents to get it back into solution to see i it will crash again. If they are 10mL vials then 1/2mL of BB would be ading 5%. If that doesn't work try another 5% BB or 5% guaiacol. Honestly I would empty the vials into a small beaker or small glass bowl and try to reheat it that way then refilter through a syringe filter into new sterilyzed vials after adding some solvents and getting everything back into solution. You may waste a little bit in the filter but as it stands now they are both a waste.

Moved to the pit. Now tell whats cookin and let the shit show begin :coffee:

I'm going to have to take a guess at this one, but I could be way off or I could be right. I'm going to have to say you either have bold acetate or injectable methyl Tren.....

Moved to the pit. Now tell whats cookin and let the shit show begin :coffee:
Lol some crashed gear is not that serious..... like at all. Out of respect for the lab I’m just not going to mention them but I’ll give you a couple hints it’s not DQ and the item that crashed is only carried by this particular company. You know damn well if it was an actual issue and I felt it should be heard it would be posted lol

I'm going to have to take a guess at this one, but I could be way off or I could be right. I'm going to have to say you either have bold acetate or injectable methyl Tren.....

Neither. Quite a few labs have those and its carried by almost all major raw companies. This compound is a unicorn lol

Last edited:
Neither. Quite a few labs have those and its carried by almost all major raw companies. This compound is a unicorn lol
So I know who it is and know for a fact he States, " my gear doesn't crash" lol
Mines otw. We'll see if I'm in the same boat.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I had the same exact thing happened to only one of my exotic vials, 1 of many..
It seems that once the product has reached an environment in which made it crash (Transit) it can be a pain in the butt to get it to melt again..

What I did was place it in the oven at 225 and I did not vent it.. I kept the door open a little bit and just kept an eye on, and after a little bit I would grab it with a hand towel and I will just swirl it around slowly and place it back in there and repeat.. it did the trick and I did not have an issue with it since..

I was told to just say it from the source again crashed gear isn’t a big deal I just didn’t want this to turn into a shit show. It happens. Anyway it’s Stenbolone from PSL. I’ve heard this can happen with Stenbolone so it’s not an uncommon thing. I’ll give the oven a shot and see if that works if not I’ll try adding a little solvent to it. I can deal with a little pip so I’m not too concerned and it’s never fully crashed just kinda cloudy with some powder setting to the bottom. Who knows I may just say fuck it and inject it as is if I can’t get it back into solution

20 g 1.5 inch- pin it in the shoulder- do it now!
I was told to just say it from the source again crashed gear isn’t a big deal I just didn’t want this to turn into a shit show. It happens. Anyway it’s Stenbolone from PSL. I’ve heard this can happen with Stenbolone so it’s not an uncommon thing. I’ll give the oven a shot and see if that works if not I’ll try adding a little solvent to it. I can deal with a little pip so I’m not too concerned and it’s never fully crashed just kinda cloudy with some powder setting to the bottom. Who knows I may just say fuck it and inject it as is if I can’t get it back into solution

Alcohol helps. Probably won't feel it. I've done that kind of shit by accident pinning while drunk (PUI), forgetting to swap needles.
I stuck a 22 in my ass cheek that I had drawn from 3 vials with a while back. It made a huge dimple then pop! Tore it's way through. That hurt for days

I stuck a 22 in my ass cheek that I had drawn from 3 vials with a while back. It made a huge dimple then pop! Tore it's way through. That hurt for days

Fuuuuck. It's one thing to tear up the skin a little, but what's that barbed and mangled needle tip doing to the muscle fibers as it saws its way in then back out? :O

I guess we're all doing that with slin pins loaded with multiple compounds, just at a smaller level. I figure the fat can take it tho.

My first cycle was with 20g needles and I want to say they were even 1.5in lol. I had no business injecting anything at that time lol I remember thinking how the fuck do bodybuilders do this shit I know they are taking more than 2cc a week of test lmao. Every injection was so painful during and after.

Back