• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone and Snoring

thebear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Couldn’t really find much. But I find a lot of my clients that I work with that are on TRT (no I am not an MD) usually start snoring.

I have some theories but wanted to hear from you guys what you think or your experience with snoring?

I find the more stressed I am, the worse I sleep or if I drink whiskey, I snore. Overall I don’t snore at all but the above trigger me.

I also find that if I focus on more nose breathing or even some focus on that at night pre bed, I am good to go.

How about you?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

When I am on a heavy cycle I do snore. I can actually hear myself snoring before I ever fall asleep

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Any added mass (fat or muscle) can aggravate sleep apnea/snoring. Let alone if you've had any booze.

Couldn’t really find much. But I find a lot of my clients that I work with that are on TRT (no I am not an MD) usually start snoring.

I have some theories but wanted to hear from you guys what you think or your experience with snoring?

I find the more stressed I am, the worse I sleep or if I drink whiskey, I snore. Overall I don’t snore at all but the above trigger me.

I also find that if I focus on more nose breathing or even some focus on that at night pre bed, I am good to go.

How about you?

Dude !
I started snoring the last year or so. I never did before. Cuz I'm old I guess....

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

When I get above the 220 mark I start snoring a bit. My wife woke me up two nights ago because she said I was snoring loud enough to wake the neighbors :D

I snore so loud people can hear me outside of my house. No shit.

The bigger I get the worse it gets. Something about the weight of my neck it seems like. More gear/estrogen seem to make it worse too

IML Gear Cream!
Water retention probably

I went and had Counterstrain done. It made a huge difference in my snoring. He focused on my head, I
had been feeling stuffed up all the time but couldn’t get anything out. I’d felt like something was out of whack and he fixed it up. Side note~not all Counterstrain people are good. Saw a lady a few times that couldn’t clear me up. Luckily she was ethical enough to guide me to the guy who could. I know this isn’t the fix for all snoring, but might be something for guys to look into

I went and had Counterstrain done. It made a huge difference in my snoring. He focused on my head, I
had been feeling stuffed up all the time but couldn’t get anything out. I’d felt like something was out of whack and he fixed it up. Side note~not all Counterstrain people are good. Saw a lady a few times that couldn’t clear me up. Luckily she was ethical enough to guide me to the guy who could. I know this isn’t the fix for all snoring, but might be something for guys to look into

Yes that can help for sure.

Hypothyroid people do not make enough carbon dioxide (CO2), and so they are in a chronic state of hyperventilation-hypocapnia.

The loss of energy production (co2) causes one to hyperventilate more = mouth breathe.

Mouth breathing causes and increased loss of co2. Less co2 means less oxygen to the brain, tissues, lungs and cells.

Sleep apnea, where people stop breathing and actually retain too much co2, I believe is an adaptive mechanism for low thyroid function, energy production and mouth breathing.

My point...
Regulate mouth breathing
Regulate thyroid health
Regulate energy profit on

Regulate snoring and/or sleep apnea.

My 2c

Every time I'm on a cycle with tren, my wife says I snore so fuckin much.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Get a cpap and tape your mouth shut while you sleep. It will make a huge difference.

Get Shredded!
When I am on a heavy cycle I do snore. I can actually hear myself snoring before I ever fall asleep

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
2x
Not always. However, yeah hearing myself start to snore was a new one for me lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I never had sleep or snoring problems till I started cycling. Had septum surgery to fix it and it didn’t work. Took a sleep test and I have bad sleep apnea. I would wake up choking and gasping for air. I used to be 125lbs before I started working out and now I sit around 180-185 pretty consistently now. I have the cpap machine and won’t even try to sleep without it.

Funny we were just talking about this. I had a gnarly episode of complex apnea last night for about 3 hours. I was struggling with obstruction and even when unobstructed I was having central apnea where I would wake up choking because I had stopped breathing. About every 2 minutes. It was fucking terrible. Then I think I had a combination hypoglycemia/panic attack where I couldn't talk and was passing out while my fiancee was talking to me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. It was fucking scary. Today I feel like I got hit by a truck and I have a bad migraine that won't go away.

Needless to say I'm scheduling a sleep study today. I need a CPAP bad. Plus it'll help my fiancee sleep since I won't be snoring like a train is going through the house...

Funny we were just talking about this. I had a gnarly episode of complex apnea last night for about 3 hours. I was struggling with obstruction and even when unobstructed I was having central apnea where I would wake up choking because I had stopped breathing. About every 2 minutes. It was fucking terrible. Then I think I had a combination hypoglycemia/panic attack where I couldn't talk and was passing out while my fiancee was talking to me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. It was fucking scary. Today I feel like I got hit by a truck and I have a bad migraine that won't go away.

Needless to say I'm scheduling a sleep study today. I need a CPAP bad. Plus it'll help my fiancee sleep since I won't be snoring like a train is going through the house...
Bro it's one of the wisest decisions you'll ever make... there's so many Health factors that come along with sleep apnea...

Once you get used to it you won't be able to sleep without it.

I've been using it for 3 years diagnosed with severe sleep apnea

I would wake up gasping for air like I was drowning at the bottom of a swimming pool you want to talk about scary I know what you talking about lol...

Very simple process the send you home with a monitor with wires that you will tape all over you that will tell how many times you wake up in the middle of the night...

Or stop breathing mine was like over a hundred...

Needless to say wasn't ever getting very good sound sleep...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bro it's one of the wisest decisions you'll ever make... there's so many Health factors that come along with sleep apnea...

Once you get used to it you won't be able to sleep without it.

I've been using it for 3 years diagnosed with severe sleep apnea

I would wake up gasping for air like I was drowning at the bottom of a swimming pool you want to talk about scary I know what you talking about lol...

Very simple process the send you home with a monitor with wires that you will tape all over you that will tell how many times you wake up in the middle of the night...

Or stop breathing mine was like over a hundred...

Needless to say wasn't ever getting very good sound sleep...

That's exactly what it felt like. Like I was drowning. It was terrible. Basically all night, even when I slept just right so my tongue and soft palate didn't obstruct my airway.

I'm literally calling right now

That's exactly what it felt like. Like I was drowning. It was terrible. Basically all night, even when I slept just right so my tongue and soft palate didn't obstruct my airway.

I'm literally calling right now
They have a couple of different style masks to I can't really do the full face that which covers your mouth and your... I use one that just covers the nose only works really well.... to get used to it you just lay in bed wearing it for an hour or two watching TV...

That's funny. I couldn't do the nose only mask. That nasal pillow is brutal. I had to go full face. It still takes awhile to get used to, but for me, overall it was more comfortable.
The bad part about it it fucks up my mustache.starts training it to grow up my nose on the top so i gotta trim the top by my nose a bit like an old man lol

The bad part about it it fucks up my mustache.starts training it to grow up my nose on the top so i gotta trim the top by my nose a bit like an old man lol

lmao...i honestly don't know how guys with facial hair manage. The least little anything causes an annoying air leak that wakes me up.

lmao...i honestly don't know how guys with facial hair manage. The least little anything causes an annoying air leak that wakes me up.
I have to keep my facial hair trimmed so low. If I can hear the slightest amount of air leaking from the mask and it drives me nuts lol

Back