• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

ARP-Tammy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is a very big mistake.
HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
IU Active ingredientand
2iu 0.66mg
4iu 1.33mg
8iu 2.66mg
10iu 3.33mg

We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
in fact ,“95% purity hgh”is the hgh with 2iu,”99% purity hgh”is almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.

Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

And are you talking the purity of the “puck” that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope it’s not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

The growth I’m on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so that’s 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

And who can feel the difference off one vial?!?

So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

And who said they can feel the difference off one vial?

I’m drinking right now so let’s entertain this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is a very big mistake.
HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
IU Active ingredientand
2iu 0.66mg
4iu 1.33mg
8iu 2.66mg
10iu 3.33mg

We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
in fact ,“95% purity hgh”is the hgh with 2iu,”99% purity hgh”is almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.

Nothing? You bore me

probably hard enough for them to make their entire post without broken english. will probably be a while before they have a decent response.
Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

And are you talking the purity of the “puck” that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope it’s not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

The growth I’m on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so that’s 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about

We had a common saying for HGH is like, 3.33mg/10iu/vial, 100iu/10vials/kit. That guarantees the user to net weight of the active gh. The weight of puck seems no different for 10iu/vial and 24iu/vial. But, when to do analysis in labs(normally by GC/MS), there will be data showing the percentage or weight of gh.

Yes, @mighty-mouse is right in some way, but, we had a client told us he feel more energy after 6iu injected, which dosage is not advised.

Hi Mighty-Mouse,we can read from the thread you are very professional in this filed. Actually what I want to express is the same as yours. My English expression isn't as good as you,Lol.

The purpose of writing the post is that many people are confused with HGH active ingredient(IU).

So if it's 10iu/vail and the total weight is 55mg ,the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg,then puck (the word you expressed) is about 6%.

I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about

Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

Tammy

Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

Tammy

Thank you Tammy. Your English is decent. We appreciate the information.

Max

Thanks Max. This is a big community for learning together:)

Tammy

Indeed it is. Once your acclimated to ASF and get people going on your line, all will go well for you.

Max

I'd like to see labs for ARP-Tammy's hgh... does anyone have recent labs they could post for us?

I have never had sides off the first vial even high quality shit.

But I know everyone is different, I just never read where anyone has complained about hand/finger pain/numbness on their first vial.

My shit usually kicks in around week 3/4 and gets worse. Like right now I can’t make a fist until like 1 hour after I wake up. But I’m bout to step this dose down.

Hi Mighty-Mouse,we can read from the thread you are very professional in this filed. Actually what I want to express is the same as yours. My English expression isn't as good as you,Lol.

The purpose of writing the post is that many people are confused with HGH active ingredient(IU).

So if it's 10iu/vail and the total weight is 55mg ,the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg,then puck (the word you expressed) is about 6%.

Okay I got ya! Yea I agree on the confusion when it comes to the IU I see that regularly.

I'd like to see labs for ARP-Tammy's hgh... does anyone have recent labs they could post for us?

This!!! If you have lab work can you post it for us Tammy.

Or does any member have lab work from their hgh nice to have options

I think it’s covered but as to how can testosterone be 99% or 95%? Test the raw THEN make the product.
I had kind of a reverse situation here where some charlatan tested our products and showed me 92% pureza. I was like “How the fuck can you tell when it’s finished product?”
He really showed his hand when he listed EO in one sample even though I submitted nothing containing EO.
I trust nothing without a physical chromatogram.

Last edited:
And the “IU” thing....
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to tell guys how to reconstitute and dose. One guy told me he was using 30iu/day of HGH!
Asked for the package and of course it was 3iu. People are so cavalier about this shit.
My brain hurts trying to explain the IU and dosage thing. Even something as simple at a10 factor with these Chinese kits.

I have never had sides off the first vial even high quality shit.

But I know everyone is different, I just never read where anyone has complained about hand/finger pain/numbness on their first vial.

My shit usually kicks in around week 3/4 and gets worse. Like right now I can’t make a fist until like 1 hour after I wake up. But I’m bout to step this dose down.

I wasnt talking about the first vial, I was talking about taking the full vial for labs thats when I feel it or taking higher doses in general. I also felt hunger on 2iu from another source and that source gave me poor labs another source I dont get hunger sensation at all but my labs are excellent

Get Shredded!
I wasnt talking about the first vial, I was talking about taking the full vial for labs thats when I feel it or taking higher doses in general. I also felt hunger on 2iu from another source and that source gave me poor labs another source I dont get hunger sensation at all but my labs are excellent

That’s what’s it all about!!! Let the bloodwork talk!!

The way Tammy put it out there was people can tell off of one 10iu vial. Might be a communication barrier though.

And the “IU” thing....
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to tell guys how to reconstitute and dose. One guy told me he was using 30iu/day of HGH!
Asked for the package and of course it was 3iu. People are so cavalier about this shit.
My brain hurts trying to explain the IU and dosage thing. Even something as simple at a10 factor with these Chinese kits.

I think all the confusion is because we use insulin pins so people with little experience think that IU is referred to as insulin Unit.

This!!! If you have lab work can you post it for us Tammy.

Or does any member have lab work from their hgh nice to have options

Yes. our clients tested hgh and had the blood test with good results. Once there is any updates and if they would like to post it, I will keep you guys informed.

Tammy

Back