• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you everyone's patience. Here is the HGH test result from our own client.

Welcome share your own HGH using experience.
b78bbf99fcb805fcb5a9cfac61ff7aad.jpg
a156831a9a1fe6d78ce01a8ac399fe53.jpg

Thank you everyone's patience. Here is the HGH test result from our own client.

Welcome share your own HGH using experience.
b78bbf99fcb805fcb5a9cfac61ff7aad.jpg
a156831a9a1fe6d78ce01a8ac399fe53.jpg

Nice #’s. Appreciate the bloods!

Max

Nice #’s. Appreciate the bloods!

Max

How can you say nice numbers when we don’t know how many iu customer was on.... and no Tammy we are not taking your word on it either.

Get off the dick/cunt

All we know these are taken of the web somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But those are nice numbers lol how many IU were they on?

And so you know you can give me a number Tammy but I won’t believe you cause you are a source

Hey Tammy, send me a kit. I'll run bloods and log it for you. Let's end this debacle right now!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Hi Mighty-Mouse, thanks for your doubts.

Our products are able to be tested at anytime. If you don't believe our products quality, you can feel free to try 1 kit HGH first anyway.

If there is any chance, welcome share your own HGH using experience to let other members know how about our HGH quality.

Tammy

Our products are able to be tested at anytime. If you don't believe our products quality, you can feel free to try 1 kit HGH first anyway.

If there is any chance, welcome share your own HGH using experience to let other members know how about our HGH quality.

Tammy
Where I come from to prove your legitimate. You pass out kits. Expect bloods. Those who don't pull bloods are scammers and banned. So, I IRON_PROPHET WILL GLADLY DO THIS FOR YOU AND OUR COMMUNITY.

Tammy

Not doubting you at all just always skeptical

Not doubting you at all just always skeptical

Every reason to be these days mm

Hey Tammy, send me a kit. I'll run bloods and log it for you. Let's end this debacle right now!

Tammy if you don’t have any body running bloods ..... might want to think about sending to ol iron prophet to run some.

Thanks IRON_PROPHET, any interest please kindly PM me or Wickr me
You've been pmd... Cannot locate you in wickr

Back