• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gym Pants.

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where is everyone getting their gym pants from?

And I don't mean the cock gobbling shit that is joggers or anything tapered like I want something rammed up my ass.

Normal fucking training pants for men.

What are training pants?

I wear old jeans cutoffs.

just teasing...really wear starter shorts as they are comfy.

I wear old jeans cutoffs.

just teasing...really wear starter shorts as they are comfy.

You pimping these dog !!! lmao
m_5993b559eaf030b3821d6bb1.jpg

Lmao not that short but was just teasing :D
Lmao I knew bro .................This is what Big daddy perk wears :roflmao:

Ps he's gonna kill me when he see's this lol

- - - Updated - - -

I wear under armour or jed north

Lmao I knew bro .................This is what Big daddy perk wears :roflmao:

Ps he's gonna kill me when he see's this lol

- - - Updated - - -

I wear under armour or jed north
Bahahaha I can just picture him wearing that! :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
These are REALLY REALLY nice/ Made for guys that actually Lift ;) - 2 layers and they are split on the side for squatting. Super nice. They make joggers and pants as well but ive only ever had the shorts in my possession so cant attest to the pants. But if anything like the shorts they will be Amazeballs.
Oh...this brand runs really small :) Squatwolf is the co. https://squatwolf.com/shop/2-in-1-dry-tech-shorts-maroon/ Short shorts FTW :)

Attachments

• squatwolf3.jpg
    squatwolf3.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 102
  • squatwolf2.jpg
    squatwolf2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 102
These are REALLY REALLY nice/ Made for guys that actually Lift ;) - 2 layers and they are split on the side for squatting. Super nice. They make joggers and pants as well but ive only ever had the shorts in my possession so cant attest to the pants. But if anything like the shorts they will be Amazeballs.
Oh...this brand runs really small :) Squatwolf is the co. https://squatwolf.com/shop/2-in-1-dry-tech-shorts-maroon/ Short shorts FTW :)

Look pretty cool Mrs Robinson buy can't do that color fo sho lol

Those look sweet, hook a brother up!

I'm wondering if I see a pattern here: Those of us who were kids in the 70's see no issue with cut-offs... THE way to keep using jeans after the ripped knee phase, no?

I wore em into the 90's and got guff. I think we're supposed to be reading the fashion mags and spending more money every season.

Look pretty cool Mrs Robinson buy can't do that color fo sho lol
But they come in Army green, gray, black and navy as well hun. Id HAVE to have these if I was a dude :)

I'm wondering if I see a pattern here: Those of us who were kids in the 70's see no issue with cut-offs... THE way to keep using jeans after the ripped knee phase, no?

I wore em into the 90's and got guff. I think we're supposed to be reading the fashion mags and spending more money every season.

Its all the new technology Chocolate, every stinky ass in the gym should be required to wear lululemon with silverscent :roflmao::roflmao:

But they come in Army green, gray, black and navy as well hun. Id HAVE to have these if I was a dude :)

Its all the new technology Chocolate, every stinky ass in the gym should be required to wear lululemon with silverscent :roflmao::roflmao:

I'll pass on that lol, though I've been more than happy this last ten years as women have fallen 100% into yoga pants fashion... it's like they're walking around naked. Do you guys realize that? I'm sure you do.

Your Squatwolf recommendation came at just the right time tho. I got some very cheap no frills gym store models that are slowly fraying and never looked any good to begin with. Time for upgrades.

Just regular fucking gym shorts for me and a cutoff/t-shirt. There are dudes that wear tight ass pants and spandex shorts. I just thought they were all gay. This thread affirmed that.

Just regular fucking gym shorts for me and a cutoff/t-shirt. There are dudes that wear tight ass pants and spandex shorts. I just thought they were all gay. This thread affirmed that.

Damn bro don't like jean shorts and tye dye sleeveless shirts ?

I'm digging the short shorts

I cringe when I see my niece wearing those sort of shorts...yikes

But a few times I see girls at the gym wearing those.

Bet there's guys who wear them at your gym and are in the rack next to you!

Yep. $10 champion mesh shorts with a cut up metal band shirt. I thought this was standard garb

Damn bro don't like jean shorts and tye dye sleeveless shirts ?
I'm good with cut offs. Heavyiron used to only take pictures in cut offs. Shit was hilarious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back