• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom Log GreenMalay/WhiteHulu

DubleDizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SO I received my samples yesterday. Yes I took 9tmares picture, cuz mine looked exactly like this as well.

Now I have never in my life taken Kratom. So after doing research last night I went ahead and tried the White Hulu this morning.

2 scoops, about 4 grams in my morning protein shake.

I about 20 to 30 minutes the effects where hitting.

Now i skipped my morning coffee so i could feel the full effects.

Let me tell ya ! I honestly feel like I pooped a 30 mg Adderal.

I fully focused, I am at work just getting shit done and not thinking twice about it.

I definitely am Stopping home before the gym to take 2 more scoops PWO. TAKE 3 Scoops !!

So far I am sold !

Looking forward to trying the Green this evening to relax !

Attachments

• IMG_5970.JPG
    IMG_5970.JPG
    405.7 KB · Views: 63
I have to say the taste isnt any worse then the handful of OTC pills I take every day. Plus I added it to the end of my strawberry protein shake. I dont think any of us here are pussies. So suck it down and feel the effects !!

I took my 2 scoops at 6 am. It's now 1230. I just ate lunch and I still feel energized. Looking forward to my PWO dose for sure.

I just imbibed 4g of this OFK tonight after a year and a half break from kratom altogether. And I'm in a good place. :D The taste is like it always was -- a blend of dried tree leaves, coffee grounds, and dirt. Yum! It actually just tastes neutral to me now, very familiar still after all this time. Mixes nicely with chocolate milk or a protein shake.

I just imbibed 4g of this OFK tonight after a year and a half break from kratom altogether. And I'm in a good place. :D The taste is like it always was -- a blend of dried tree leaves, coffee grounds, and dirt. Yum! It actually just tastes neutral to me now, very familiar still after all this time. Mixes nicely with chocolate milk or a protein shake.

Nice! I haven’t tried the green kind yet. Sounds interesting because I am such a bust guy that I rarely actually relax at night. It would be cool to get that nice calm.

Max

Its 7am CST. I just did 3 scoops of the white hulu. Approx 6g.

As for taste. It's like a grassy tea. Mixed in with the last gulp of my strawberry protein shake. To me it taste fine.

So give me a few and I will return with the effects. Lol.

If I don't return look for me running around naked in the neighborhood cuz the shit for real !! Lmao

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its 7am CST. I just did 3 scoops of the white hulu. Approx 6g.

As for taste. It's like a grassy tea. Mixed in with the last gulp of my strawberry protein shake. To me it taste fine.

So give me a few and I will return with the effects. Lol.

If I don't return look for me running around naked in the neighborhood cuz the shit for real !! Lmao

Im supposed to be getting some too.however im a bit concerned ... I thought I saw something somewhere were squid had trouble with it...being that im a recovering heroin addict as well...? But imna check it out slowly..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Im supposed to be getting some too.however im a bit concerned ... I thought I saw something somewhere were squid had trouble with it...being that im a recovering heroin addict as well...? But imna check it out slowly..

Just use it sparingly and according to what it’s intended for
Don’t think it’s gonna get you high etc it don’t
If you treat it that way you’ll abuse it and get hooked on just the act of taking it hoping it will give you a buzz
It won’t

It’s not that type of substance
It acts on same receptors in brain but doesn’t do same thing heroin does or opiate pills

If you feel you’re starting to get issues w it
Just stop it flat out
I struggled with it for a while
Bc I was abusing it and it ended up making me sick and feel like dog shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just use it sparingly and according to what it’s intended for
Don’t think it’s gonna get you high etc it don’t
If you treat it that way you’ll abuse it and get hooked on just the act of taking it hoping it will give you a buzz
It won’t

It’s not that type of substance
It acts on same receptors in brain but doesn’t do same thing heroin does or opiate pills

If you feel you’re starting to get issues w it
Just stop it flat out
I struggled with it for a while
Bc I was abusing it and it ended up making me sick and feel like dog shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx brutha will do.....yeah i doubt it would give me that sinking rush feeling upon injection lol thats what always got me....just getting pinned down lol...or waaaay up from a meth shot...thats why i have adiction issues with the tren base but im laying off....yeah ill just use it like intended not looking for a high...glad to see you here btw

Same boat as you BigPerk. I took 2 scoops yesterday and it lasted a good 5hrs I would say. I felt great, energized and relaxed at the same time. But I definitely do not feel the need to take it today. No cravings and as long as your heads right there won’t be any triggers. Sparingly like sqwuidd said. I wouldn’t recommend it every single day. I will try it again today though for my log to see if there’s any comparisons I can feel from yesterday.

Interested in your effects tonight. Keep posting

Max

BDP. KRATOM is used to help addicts. It's not addicting. And after the 3 scoops I didnt feel any different then the 2 scoops from yesterday.

So i will stick with just 2 scoops.

Good Morning my friends.

Its 640am and off we go.

I kno I have a stressful morning at work. So I am going to try the Green Malay today for the 1st time. 2 scoops going down.

This stuff smells like a box of
Iiptin tea bags to me. Which smells great !!!

Here we go. I will update later

The Love Dr Dubl D

So I am at work and just chillin. Overall feeling of well being. Haven't even had a coffee yet. Just feeling good with a sence of zen. Will try 3 scoops next time.

The Dr Dubl D

I was so focused I wanted to kill all the assholes that didnt put the weights back. I could find shit today. Lol

Gym assholes.

The Dr Dubl D

I was so focused I wanted to kill all the assholes that didnt put the weights back. I could find shit today. Lol

Gym assholes.

The Dr Dubl D
Thank you very much for this log and review.
Great feedback.. When i take 6 gr of green i become so chill. Its funny as hell.. Relaxation sets in. A nice euphoric feel. DONE...... Haha.. Stick a fork in me..

Get Shredded!

Gym assholes.

The Dr Dubl D

Why can’t people re-rack their weights!? It’s always the guys who load up the leg press w 20plates and walk away. Messed up.

Max

Why can’t people re-rack their weights!? It’s always the guys who load up the leg press w 20plates and walk away. Messed up.

Max
Lmao......
Sorry.....
Was that you waiting.............

Na i always rerack ...unless someone is waiting. Then i will ask what they want left on the machine and break it down. Often times they even help.
1UPoUvn.jpg

Lmao......
Sorry.....
Was that you waiting.............

Na i always rerack ...unless someone is waiting. Then i will ask what they want left on the machine and break it down. Often times they even help.
1UPoUvn.jpg

Lol! We have a tiny girl @ the desk and I hate to see her have to babysit these guys. She’s super hot too! I’d like to snap a photo of her but I don’t want her to think I’m a perv(which I am,lol!)

Max

Lol! We have a tiny girl @ the desk and I hate to see her have to babysit these guys. She’s super hot too! I’d like to snap a photo of her but I don’t want her to think I’m a perv(which I am,lol!)

Max
U a perv. No way. Lmao!!!

Max
Just Ask her. She will let you.(she may be a perv also) Tell her its for your log. To show off the beautiful women at your gym..:) if she does you can thank me later.

Just Ask her. She will let you.(she may be a perv also) Tell her its for your log. To show off the beautiful women at your gym..:) if she does you can thank me later.

Well I may just do that. She is super fit, petite. She has body tattoos and good makeup. I know she has a young boy, like 5 yrs old but I have never seen a male figure w her. Probably ditched out. She is a serious 8.5! I definitely have good taste too. The problem is she always sees me w a lot women(mostly training) but I just never give her any attention. I never realized that until now. I barely say hi when I scan in. I’m gonna do it because she needs it! Lol ! I can tell!

Max

Hey man I got a quick question. Your scooper says 5cc on the bottom right? I was going off your measurements (first dose of kratom) and it seems like its huge as fuck to only be 2ish grams per scoop.

Back