• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASIH, who really has it?

Jrz13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I gotta ask just because the whole trt subject seems to get thrown around like its no big deal. Who here legitimately has been diagnosed with anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism? I was originally diagnosed back in 2006 and at the time they would only prescribe that bullshit androgel. Thank god the medical community realized that injectable is the best way to go and its obviously a game changer. What is concerning to a degree is the amount of guys under 30, some even under 25 that think this is the way to go without a proper diagnosis. Yes if your bloodwork says you need it, different story BUT... Myself and others are on this shit for life! 2 shots a week to feel normal. My father is on it and that mofo hasn't picked up a weight since the early 80's. Just food for thought for some of the younger guys who haven't destroyed their endocrine system yet. Trt really isnt something you get on for a couple years and get off, its a life time commitment cause once your there good luck trying to get your system running again.

I should've titled this thread better to include low T along with the asih since that's the diagnosis asih is just one cause for it

I have it. Was 500 ng/dl before AAS, now about 180 ng/dl when "natty".

That's about 5 years of use and not being careful about HCG use or much else. Did 3x cycle/PCT iterations and decided PCT sucked horribly and the re-established natty level sucked anyway so it was TRT for life for me, so the new low natty level doesn't concern me beyond curiosity.

I don't know yet whether it's mainly primary (testicular/Leydig cell) or secondary (hypothalamus/pituitary) hypogonadism but probably will give it a go soon. 2,000 IU/wk HCG for a couple weeks then bloods, just for fun.

My levels came in at 160 ng/dl but my Dr wants me to get an MRI because my prolactin is super high. He tells me the only thing he knows to cause this is some kind of benign sist on my pituitary gland. I havent gotten it done for the out of pocket expense my ins doesnt cover and more realistically I'm totally chicken shit of finding out he's right

Back