• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test and decca vs test and tren?

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be a better bulker, test and decca or test and tren?

Test and tren. You'll be able to run test and deca longer though (and you should run it longer). Tren will have worse side effects than deca.

It depends upon you. Test and tren are a stronger cycle. With dbol an amazing combo. BUT not everyone can stand tren for long and their BP and other issues would come into play. Test and deca is a much more comfortable cycle and yes can be run much longer.

I've been really curious to try tren cause I've herd such great things from it, witch do u think will give you more actual muscle gain, cause I know deca you will put on alot more water, are the gains from tren more manageable or would deca be more?

I've been really curious to try tren cause I've herd such great things from it, witch do u think will give you more actual muscle gain, cause I know deca you will put on alot more water, are the gains from tren more manageable or would deca be more?

Tren... but the sides may be too much for you. Just have to try it really.

It really depends on what dosages you use and how much you eat plus what kind of training and cardio is done.

It really depends on what dosages you use and how much you eat plus what kind of training and cardio is done.

Agreed. A bunch of test and tren will give you the best gains long term...

I just ran a test, tren and deca cycle and the deca blew me up. Even with cardio I got a decent amount of water weight which I am still in the process of losing a month later.

Tren is some strong stuff, but some can't handle it for very long. Plan on not sleeping much on it which made me hate it.

Deca bloats you up, but with nice gains..... tren gives you lean gains, not so much overall mass. But the sides can be a bitch.

So do u guys think something like 800-1000mg of test e a week and 400-500mg of decca would be good? And maybe throw some dbol in the first 4 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
solid cycle..i recommend running deca a MINIMUM of 12 wks tho..i didn't start to see it fully take effect till around the 4-6wk range..

Has anyone had any exp with, prop,tren,mast before? Could u gain a decent amount of lean weight on that depending on dosing, I've never tried any fast acting stuff before

Tren is some strong stuff, but some can't handle it for very long. Plan on not sleeping much on it which made me hate it.

No doubt. I haven't slept in fucking weeks

So do u guys think something like 800-1000mg of test e a week and 400-500mg of decca would be good? And maybe throw some dbol in the first 4 weeks?

What have you ran before, and how many cycles brother

Leave out the deca for a first cycle. test is all you need but could use some dbol to kick start ya for the fisrt 4weeks

as people said it really dpends. I love test decca and dbol combo though it is my favorite. I will be running a bulk coming up with these i would like to try tren for bulking but im going to run a cut cycle shortly after my bulk with rtren in it so i wont be running any tren during my bulk this time

I've already ran about 5 cycles of test only, I was just wondering for my next one I wanna add in some other shit

typical blow my ass up stack.. if you cant swell up on that , you aint gonna.
gram of test, 600 -800 deca, 50 mg d-bol
just take something to control the water ... hctz work well . controls water which keeps down the BP
dont forget the aromasin

Get Shredded!
I could never bulk on tren, it messes my gut up too much. I usually get insane heart burn to boot with it. No eat = no grow. Deca won't make you a bloated blob, just keep your blood work under control and eat clean.

This thread is 5 years old guys. What are we doing with our lives?

I could never bulk on tren, it messes my gut up too much. I usually get insane heart burn to boot with it. No eat = no grow. Deca won't make you a bloated blob, just keep your blood work under control and eat clean.

Same. I'm also flat on tren unless carbs are through the roof, which in turn I end up not being able to eat anyway due to GI problems and sweat.

This thread is 5 years old guys. What are we doing with our lives?

Same. I'm also flat on tren unless carbs are through the roof, which in turn I end up not being able to eat anyway due to GI problems and sweat.

damn i missed that ,, sucked me in like southbeach lol

Deca bloats you up, but with nice gains..... tren gives you lean gains, not so much overall mass. But the sides can be a bitch.
this... and bloat can be your friend at times, assisting with more strength,grown etc etc.... but within reason, a little but of retention isnt a bad thing, displacement is a different story..

test/tre and deca all make for a great combo.. low dose tren, 200mgs... 500 test, 500 deca... good times!

Wonder what cycle he ended up running tho? Lol

Back