• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Kratom Log———Straight Up! GreenMalay/WhiteHulu

9TMARE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you Macedog for allowing me to do this! GREEN MALAY/WHITE HULU. Newbie at the Kratom game so please bare with me. Shipping was quick quick quick! Upon opening the Kratom looks to be sealed real tight and filled to the top! Labels are nice looking, simple but clean. Flipped over you can see the actually grind which is SUPER FINE. Must have gone thru a grinder a thousand times! Should mix real easy and go down smooth. Back labels are dated so you know it was packed fresh that month.
My wife and I will give the White Hulu a go during work tomorrow. We both get up early and hit the gym then go to work so mid day we start feelin it.

IMG_5970.JPG
IMG_5971.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Macedog for allowing me to do this! GREEN MALAY/WHITE HULU. Newbie at the Kratom game so please bare with me. Shipping was quick quick quick! Upon opening the Kratom looks to be sealed real tight and filled to the top! Labels are nice looking, simple but clean. Flipped over you can see the actually grind which is SUPER FINE. Must have gone thru a grinder a thousand times! Should mix real easy and go down smooth. Back labels are dated so you know it was packed fresh that month.
My wife and I will give the White Hulu a go during work tomorrow. We both get up early and hit the gym then go to work so mid day we start feelin it.

View attachment 44281
View attachment 44282

9tmare is all over this! Now you know how and what to do. I’ll be interested in your feedback/effects. Also the wife.

Max

9tmare is all over this! Now you know how and what to do. I’ll be interested in your feedback/effects. Also the wife.

Max

Me too! Yes thank you for your help! See’s a lot lighter then me so I’m curious if it hits her harder?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome bro look forward to your guys review of this
Thank you Ranger! Me too, Very curious haha

Kratom has a similar smell to say matcha powder and a taste similar to Maca powder. It smells earthy as it probably should.

This morning the wife and I prepared the Kratom. She used the 2 scoops white Hulu early this morning in some funky ass breakfast thing she makes with egg whites, mashed banana and avocado and protein powder. I do not think she heats it up just takes it down like a champ. She said she felt nothing but could taste it. Could be because she was taking it in the same time she was taking in food. Maybe it was too soon after her workout which she uses a preworkout? She will be drinking it next time. We may try the green later this evening.
Me on the other hand pounded 2 scoops of the white an hour before my lunch so I was somewhat on a empty stomach. I used a shaker cup with water and a 1/2 scoop sample of some funky chocolate Keto protein I had. I stopped mid chug to get a taste expecting it to be horrible. This wasn’t the case. Not bad at all and like I said, a more earthy taste. But also not something I would sip on.
About 25-30min into I felt some energy coming on... not strong but definitely there. Talked with someone at work for good 45 min (not planned) and went back to eat my lunch. Sitting here typing this I can say I feel pretty damn good. Relaxed but focused. Energy but not energy drink status. Overall I’m feeling pretty good, good headspace, less stressed/anxiety. I will up it to a 2 1/2 scoops tomorrow and see where it takes me. Baby steps. Shit I may be good a just 2. Not sure if you build a tolerance or not.

Attachments

• C566239C-AA6B-4783-9886-5BCFBCDACAD3.jpeg
    C566239C-AA6B-4783-9886-5BCFBCDACAD3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
  • 254CB56C-4B1F-4FE7-B818-5BDDF2EB2199.jpeg
    254CB56C-4B1F-4FE7-B818-5BDDF2EB2199.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
In depth report. I like that.
Thx

Max

Really interesting thanks for giving us all of the details going to continue following along and see how it goes for you guys and if it makes a difference for your wife to drink it next time

I love how your wife just takes it down like a champ. That made me laugh and pop a chubby. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Lol DubD:clapping:

- - - Updated - - -

Really interesting thanks for giving us all of the details going to continue following along and see how it goes for you guys and if it makes a difference for your wife to drink it next time
Of course Ranger! No problem! Day 2 post about to go down.

Sooooo... for me the same process as before. Shaker cup with a sample shot of chocolate protein but this time 2 1/2 scoops. Can’t wrap my head around how a 1/2 scoop made a difference from 2 scoops but I certainly did not feel amazing. Could have been my headspace or something. I felt tired and slightly nauseous. It all came in waves which was interesting. Think waves here...20-25 min after pounding it I felt a slight change in heart rate, then I started to zone out or more so focus hard, I then felt the pain relief and relaxation which did not last as long as the 2 scoops but was more noticeable, then tired as shit and finally slightly nauseous.
5 1/2hrs later I feel pretty good actually. Awake but relaxed.
With just 2 scoops everything was more level, nothing more or less then a certain way I was feeling. I personally wouldn’t pass 2 scoops again and preferably take it only on days where I need to be focused at work or kicked my ass in the gym the day before and I’m feeling the pain.

Wife took 2 scoops after her lunch. Said it taste pretty dang bad. I said “but hunny did you use protein in it?” Of course she didn’t lol. Straight water and Kratom lol. She said she felt dizzy as did I but only for a minute, said it made her feel weird, had a small headache and heartbeat went up. She’s also half my size and probably doesn’t know what to be looking for but I will ask her later.

I believe like with many things everyone’s doses will be different and not always have similar effects. A lot of stuff comes into play I’m sure. Maybe the green Malay won’t be as strong. I will test with her Friday evening. Give ourselves a day off and continue this log.

Green Malay!!! This is my shit haha! Definitely a more chill approach went into this. Friday evening and the wife and I need to get up pretty early for the gym and get our day started.
We both went with 2 level scoops in the shaker with straight water only lol (intense) but pound it! I took mine pre dinner and hers post dinner. I would say 30 mins later I was eased into a state of calmness. Relaxed and headache gone. Most certainly focused and now becoming tired.
I would 100% make this my evening go to when I need to come down off a stressful ass day or get put in a better mind state!

The wife and I had a more relaxed Sunday today. Mid afternoon I mixed us each 2 (FLAT) scoops of the White Hulu. Shaker cups with enough water to mix and pound. None of this heaping scoop nonsense lol I have found that flat is the absolute best way. It honestly put us in a good mood. She said she felt very relaxed and so did I. Drinking a ton of water with this is very necessary. Not too much energy but I would say the focus factor is very present. I don’t feel like I’m craving it or anything like that which is very good aspect.

Kratom has a similar smell to say matcha powder and a taste similar to Maca powder. It smells earthy as it probably should.

This morning the wife and I prepared the Kratom. She used the 2 scoops white Hulu early this morning in some funky ass breakfast thing she makes with egg whites, mashed banana and avocado and protein powder. I do not think she heats it up just takes it down like a champ. She said she felt nothing but could taste it. Could be because she was taking it in the same time she was taking in food. Maybe it was too soon after her workout which she uses a preworkout? She will be drinking it next time. We may try the green later this evening.
Me on the other hand pounded 2 scoops of the white an hour before my lunch so I was somewhat on a empty stomach. I used a shaker cup with water and a 1/2 scoop sample of some funky chocolate Keto protein I had. I stopped mid chug to get a taste expecting it to be horrible. This wasn’t the case. Not bad at all and like I said, a more earthy taste. But also not something I would sip on.
About 25-30min into I felt some energy coming on... not strong but definitely there. Talked with someone at work for good 45 min (not planned) and went back to eat my lunch. Sitting here typing this I can say I feel pretty damn good. Relaxed but focused. Energy but not energy drink status. Overall I’m feeling pretty good, good headspace, less stressed/anxiety. I will up it to a 2 1/2 scoops tomorrow and see where it takes me. Baby steps. Shit I may be good a just 2. Not sure if you build a tolerance or not.
Should definitely take on an empty stomach. Food will drastically lesson the effects. I make sure not to eat at least an hr before or after.

Thank you both for logging and reviewing our kratom.
Try taking your white hulu with about 8 oz of oj.
Do not take anything else. Then can you compare the difference as to mixing it with protein or after a meal etc..
I wanna see if you notice a difference and how you feel.
Thanks

Are you and the wife a custom to using stims Or preworkouts regularly. ?
Just curious. If so, 5-6gr may be where you need to be with the white. ..

Do not take anything else. Then can you compare the difference as to mixing it with protein or after a meal etc..
Thanks

Thanks

Your most welcome! Thank you for the opportunity. That’s a plan! Will do. I’m thinking more of a first thing in the morning deal then.

Get Shredded!
Are you and the wife a custom to using stims Or preworkouts regularly. ?
Just curious. If so, 5-6gr may be where you need to be with the white. ..

Yes we definitely are. We shoot for about 200-250mg caffeine PWO’s
I can add more and see where that takes me lol

https://www.amazon.com/10-Squeeze-P...569267243&sprefix=pop+top&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1#

These bottles are perfect way to take to shot of Kratom. I put a splash of water at the bottom, then kratom, more water, close, shake, and shoot it.

I hope the link works. I got new phone and haven't figured out how to take screen shots.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
It worked brother! That’s not a bad idea. Little shooter and it’s over! Thank you for sharing this.

Thursday went in for a GH Serum Test. I was fasted since the evening before. Finished the test around 8:15 or so. I had premixed 2 scoops White Hulu in OJ! Took it as soon as I was done and began my trip to work. Took me about 30min and as I was pulling into work it began to hit me. I started feeling a spark of energy. I like this energy because it’s calm and not jittery.
Sat down and work and felt focused...not OMG focused but needed to get shit done focused.
Like I said before it hits me hard with waves. Not sure if it’s normal but that’s how it’s working for me. After that wave hit I could feel a sensation all through my body. Like a damn good feeling haha. Felt it before back in the old days but damn! After that I was very relaxed. I’ll be honest... after it started to wear off I wasn’t feeling so hot and had a headache.
Maybe the white is too much for me.
But the Green Malay is by far my favorite! It’s almost as if it’s perfectly balanced for me. Not too much and not too little. Relaxed to the max. 2 flat scoops fits me perfect. Preferred in the evenings when I arrive home from work. 4 hours before bed or so.

Huge columbus day sale !

Now thru the 19th midnite.

4 days left to jump on this sale! hurry before this ship sets off and you miss the boat.

Remember your code:america25 for 25% off

Free shipping on orders over 100.

Free scoop with each order

https://straightupkratom.com/

Back