• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

BoP refugee

BombDotCom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's happening ASF? I'm a BOP transplant. Also just came from SF and they are down now too wtf is going on?Anyway just coming by to say what's up. A little about myself, been studying aas for a couple of years now. Just a tall skinny dude trying to get jacked! Thanks for having me!

Same old same old... glad you found us!
Max told me about this place. There's another one with a similar name. I went to the wrong place lol. They are down now too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Max told me about this place. There's another one with a similar name. I went to the wrong place lol. They are down now too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well your here now!! Check out the board and get acclimated, some good threads and a lot of very knowledgeable members... Soak it up my man!

Welcome Bombdotcom! I was waiting.

Max

I remember seeing you on some forum lol . Welcome brotha

Welcome to ASF!

Get Shredded!
You will. I've always used this page more for reading and seeing what guys are saying about a source. These guys will roast a bad source quick and let a brother know what's up. No fear of being banned for it if they have legit proof.

Back