• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Irish Sprout

OK your 15 seconds of fame are up. All that old BS about me being a pedophile has been discredited a long time ago yet there's still some that cling and thrive on that bullshit. If you disassociated from Pain and his pack of scammers then I can have more respect for you and your petty attack on HJ2 is real pathetic. The one that should be suffering is you not me. If you have some self-respect you won't be attacking people the way you have.

As for HJ2 attacking female members there is NO proof of that, retard.

Rant over.

Isn't that shit from like 2013 On bb.com?

I must need to take more gear to get mad like you guys. I just let shit go to easily I guess. Was entertaining to read and the baby Groot was a good one. Irish has always been cool to me and the Mrs seemed pretty cool but we are still the new guys and have to earn respect.

I must need to take more gear to get mad like you guys. I just let shit go to easily I guess. Was entertaining to read and the baby Groot was a good one. Irish has always been cool to me and the Mrs seemed pretty cool but we are still the new guys and have to earn respect.
I hear ya bro lol see.... I’m a douchebag I’m real life so
i try to be a nice guy on the Internet... it’s like I get fresh new lease on my double life... but I got some serious road rage issues... like even on cruise I don’t know what it is but I flip out in the road... wife says I’m gonna get shot someday haha she’s just wishing

i try to be a nice guy on the Internet... it’s like I get fresh new lease on my double life... but I got some serious road rage issues... like even on cruise I don’t know what it is but I flip out in the road... wife says I’m gonna get shot someday haha she’s just wishing

Hell I been cruising for 3 years or so. And I don’t consider you a douche Milford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the similarities starting to get creepy- wife hates my attitude on the road and thinks Im gonna get shot too- people on the road generally piss me off- when she's not in the car I hold nothing back- Im a real dick with shitty drivers and I will not hesitate to fuck with them; just recently on the way to the Slipknot show I came dangerously close to wrecking out a car trying to cut in front of me on the highway- 2X- drove up next to the idiot and stayed side by side for a while flipping the bird and yelling- my friends thought I was crazy

Last edited:
the similarities starting to get creepy- wife hates my attitude on the road and thinks Im gonna get shot too- people on the road generally piss me off- when she's not in the car I hold nothing back- Im a real dick with shitty drivers and I will not hesitate to fuck with them; just recently on the way to the Slipknot show I came dangerously close to wrecking out a car trying to cut in front of me on the highway- 2X- drove up next to the idiot and stayed side by side for a while flipping the bird and yelling- my friends thought I was crazy

Drink tequila it will calm you...... or make you go all in and put 2 in someone’s chest

I had to google that. And maybe just maybe I need to talk to a doctor

Edit

And I’m just low dosing test

Gear can throw off your chemical balance. I think i have more aggressive and violent thoughts when I'm on more gear, my road rage is so much more extreme. I've embarrassed myself and my wife many times and luckily haven't been reported. Right now on 160mg of test I feel way more laid back and not always on edge. I still get annoyed by traffic but the anger is way less extreme.

These 2 BOP guys have the worst repetitive come backs I’ve ever heard. All they have to say is hj2’s wife is ugly. Is that really the best they can do? I’m embarrassed for them on their level of shit talking. Then to add insult to injury, how the fuck are you going to correct someone’s spelling with wrong spelling? I mean, how fucking stupid are you? Proof read, my man.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

"Still going.... Nothing outlasts a wounded vagina!" 😂 thanks for all the attention ladies! Lmfao! My ex's still talk about me too, it's ok.

Proofread - it is one word in the context you are using
These 2 BOP guys have the worst repetitive come backs I’ve ever heard. All they have to say is hj2’s wife is ugly. Is that really the best they can do? I’m embarrassed for them on their level of shit talking. Then to add insult to injury, how the fuck are you going to correct someone’s spelling with wrong spelling? I mean, how fucking stupid are you? Proof read, my man.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

It's quite Hilarious man! Disrespectful as fuck and got called out and yet no reply.

A few of them are too quick to talk shit! All without proof of anything they are talking shit about. Even if BOP opened back up today those members over there should question these guys moving forward. Just my opinion though.

Back