• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

500 mg test blood level

ilfirin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been taking 500mg per week test e (250mg twice per week) for about 7 weeks. Bloods were drawn 72hours after last injection. Came back 2600, personally I think it seems a little underwhelming, what do you guys think?

not necessarily, blood serum is really crude. try testing again in a few weeks. could be a lot of things going on. maybe your last injection didnt absorb well due to scar tissue, maybe your AI is affecting the result, so much more to consider. my trt at 180-200mg weekly keeps me mid 700s - low 800s it always fluctuates in that range, once or twice ive gotten 900s but not common. so consider this, if blood serum acted in a linear fashion then 3x my trt dose would be approximately 2100ng -2500ng on average. you are really not far off the mark, i would say whatever test you are taking is actually pretty accurately dosed in my opinion, even at a 3 day draw post injection despite all considerable variables involved.
Been taking 500mg per week test e (250mg twice per week) for about 7 weeks. Bloods were drawn 72hours after last injection. Came back 2600, personally I think it seems a little underwhelming, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Ill be happy with those numbers.

Keep records of protocols and results for your future , it will come in handy when comparing different UGLS

not necessarily, blood serum is really crude. try testing again in a few weeks. could be a lot of things going on. maybe your last injection didnt absorb well due to scar tissue, maybe your AI is affecting the result, so much more to consider.
Perhaps it is the AI, this is the first cycle that I have done with Arimidex, all priors were done with Aromasin.

Why underwhelming? That’s 5x which is great.
Just based off of prior cycles and bloodwork I was anticipating a higher number.

Not bad 250 mgs barely put me at 500. That was underwhelming.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Just had bloods and was at 1700 on 200mg of ugl test.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That’s hard to believe unless you’re a hyper responder or you took bloods 24 hours after injection. Everyone responds differently but that’s crazy high.

How long after pin was the test? Also do you normally test that high on that dose?

OP your numbers are good. Like GGG says. Keep records. I’ve done this long enough to know what I should test at different amounts of testosterone.

Last edited:
I was cruising for a few months and had routine blood work with my primary doctor. When he was going over my numbers he said your test levels are high and moved right along without another word about the levels.

Point is I was not even thinking about my test levels because this was an appt with my primary doctor and not my trt dr.
When I have an appt with my trt I cut back my dose and pull bloods on the 6th day post injection and my levels are around 650 which is perfect for him.

So I cannot say how many hours or days I had bloods pulled for my last test.

The test was from a private board I am on but that source is long gone, lol the gear is expired too.

Test-e peaks within a day and has a 4.5 day half-life. If you're drawing blood 72 hrs post-pin you're probably at 2/3 the peak level. Nothing wrong with that, you just need to be aware.

Some people (like me) will draw bloods around the peak time, like 24 hrs after test-e or -c, and get the highest readings you're likely to see. Protocol testing usually looks at 7 days post-pin since that's what most of our clinical studies do and it helps smooth out the noise that might show up more likely around the time of pinning. But anyway, the serum values will be hugely different depending on draw time.

If you got the time and money, do a pin then get bloods 1, 3, and 5 days afterwards. You'll be able to plot the decay curve, calculate half-life, and contribute to SCIENCE on ASF. Do it! Lol.

---

Oh yeah, here's a cool site to plot these curves: https://steroidcalc.com/

Test-e peaks within a day and has a 4.5 day half-life. If you're drawing blood 72 hrs post-pin you're probably at 2/3 the peak level. Nothing wrong with that, you just need to be aware.

Some people (like me) will draw bloods around the peak time, like 24 hrs after test-e or -c, and get the highest readings you're likely to see. Protocol testing usually looks at 7 days post-pin since that's what most of our clinical studies do and it helps smooth out the noise that might show up more likely around the time of pinning. But anyway, the serum values will be hugely different depending on draw time.

If you got the time and money, do a pin then get bloods 1, 3, and 5 days afterwards. You'll be able to plot the decay curve, calculate half-life, and contribute to SCIENCE on ASF. Do it! Lol.

---

Always great knowledge coming from you Brother. Appreciate your contributions around here.

Get Shredded!
I was cruising for a few months and had routine blood work with my primary doctor. When he was going over my numbers he said your test levels are high and moved right along without another word about the levels.

Point is I was not even thinking about my test levels because this was an appt with my primary doctor and not my trt dr.
When I have an appt with my trt I cut back my dose and pull bloods on the 6th day post injection and my levels are around 650 which is perfect for him.

So I cannot say how many hours or days I had bloods pulled for my last test.

The test was from a private board I am on but that source is long gone, lol the gear is expired too.

Agent yes, perhaps?!?
LoL just a guess.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Agent yes, perhaps?!?
LoL just a guess.

I do not mind telling you who it was...
It was Muscle Tech, but I have not heard of them for a few years.
And just to be clear it was 250mg...

I do not mind telling you who it was...
It was Muscle Tech, but I have not heard of them for a few years.
And just to be clear it was 250mg...

That makes a little more sense. At 250 a week test in the 1400 range. At 200 a week I’m just at 1000.

---

This isn't right ... 4.5 days that is.
Dont always believe the first thing that pops up on your search engine. It's more I the 7-9 days, which is why Cypionate and Enanthate can almost be interchanged.
Iso is more like 4.5 days though.

That is a solid number. What is your SHBG and free test?

Did you not test for Free T levels? Those are the numbers people need to be looking at, total is good and all, but look at whats actually work, rather than what's just sitting around loitering!

Dont always believe the first thing that pops up on your search engine. It's more I the 7-9 days, which is why Cypionate and Enanthate can almost be interchanged.

I'm definitely not believing the first google hit here. I've done way too much research over the years on this stuff actually... it's fun for awhile but gets exhausting.

The 4.5 days figure is used in Eberhard Nieschlag; Hermann M. Behre; Susan Nieschlag (26 July 2012). Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution -- easy to find as a pdf. See page #417. The same value is used in wikipedia (which just uses the previous source) and on steroidcalc: https://steroidcalc.com/about.html

And the terminal half-life has come out as 4.5 days right on the money on multiple bloodwork trials I've done on myself, posted up in some old threads here.

It's easy for anyone to do: Pin a large dose of test-e (with no HCG or other T esters in use, of course) then get LC/MS/MS assays at 2 and again at 4 days after pin. It doesn't have to be exactly 2 and 4 days, it could even be 3 and 5.5 days or whatever, but it needs to be 24+ hrs due to depot delay (the initial spike in the serum blood curve) and you gotta have the precise number of hours of each blood draw since pin. From that, it's trivial to calculate half-life in a standard exponential decay formula... post it up here and we can run the numbers. There's bound to be some individual variation but not much, from the studies I've seen.

I agree that there's a lot of misinformation out there, including an infamous table of 50+ half-lives that appear mostly fabricated. The values are much too high, sometimes "7-8 days" for test-e, sometimes "12.5 days".

Yes

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Did you not test for Free T levels? Those are the numbers people need to be looking at, total is good and all, but look at whats actually work, rather than what's just sitting around loitering!
I did get free testosterone tested, but it caps out at 50 ><

Attachments

• blood374625231.jpg
    blood374625231.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 169
I was just under 1500 on 200 mg a
Week. My last blast at 500 I was at 2600.nthat was from Dutch. Stuff now isn’t a
Sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back