• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unsponsored GC / Iron Log and Advice

dorian11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting Oct 1. I'm sure my Iron TD will arrive by then, but when that care package comes, I start day 1.

1-8
Test P 200 eod (600/week) - GC
Tren A 100 eod (300/week) - GC
.5 adex ed - GC
1-6
dBol 80 ed - GC

GH 5i.u 6 days/week - Iron

PCT good to go - GC
Bloods are straight. Nothing to concern.

Diet as follows:
16 x 215 (Bodyweight) = 3,440 total calories
1.25 x 215 = 269g of protein = 1,076 calories (4 cal/g of protein)
2,364 calories of non-protein intake
.40 x 2364 = 946 calories of carbs = 236g of carbs
=1418 left for fat = 157g of fat

• Breakfast: 54g of protein and 78g of fats = 1.5 Burger patties = 9oz 75% lean beef
  • Lunch: 30g of protein and 78g of fats = 1 ground turkey patty = 4oz 93% lean / 1 egg / 1 slice turkey bacon
  • Snack: MAYBE
  • Pre-workout: 54g of protein and 100g of carbs 1.5 Burger patties = 9oz 75% lean beef
  • Dinner: 74g of protein and 100g of carbs 2 burger patties = 12oz 75% lean beef / 1 Bird's Eye Steamfresh pack (Rice, Broc, Carrots or other options) / 1 slices wheat bread OR 8 graham crackers
  • Snack: 54g of protein and 36g of carbs - 1 MetRx Protein Plus Bar / 24 non salted - mini pretzels

Questions:
1. Is Tren A too low? I ran Tren E before @ 500/week and no sides besides blowing a load.
2. Debating starting the Tren/Test/dB immediately and just starting the GH when it comes as I feel it won't effect this run much.
3. Addition Suggestions? There is still time. Kinda going for the freak look. (Girl's got a baby daddy with a slick tongue. He's already afraid of me, but why not twist the knife for soccer season) LOL
4. Any diet suggestions/recipes besides the obvious (peanut butter, pretzels, etc).
5. Bi's seem to be my opportunity. Any suggestions on killer sets, let me know.

Stats:
215 / 19% / 3rd go around / 28 y.o

Following. I would just stick to your plan and be consistent, especially starting. It will be easier to figure out after some usage/progression. Good luck Dorian!

Max

Thanks bro! I already started the diet and will begin pinning the AAS monday. No reason to wait for the GH. It'll be a LOT easier to consume those calories when the dB kicks in.

Following. I would just stick to your plan and be consistent, especially starting. It will be easier to figure out after some usage/progression. Good luck Dorian!

Max

Thanks bro! I already started the diet and will begin pinning the AAS monday. No reason to wait for the GH. It'll be a LOT easier to consume those calories when the dB kicks in.

Hells Yeah! That is the right attitude for success. Stick to your plan and if you need any advice just let me know. Kill it!

Max

Back