• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Out dated Caber

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long as this was stored in a dry cool place, shouldn't it still be good a few years past expiration date? It expired this year

That stuff is so expensive, like gold! I’d use it and the way it was stored it could be good for years! I used a 10year old med once, and it was effective still.

Max

Agreed 100%
It won't go bad per se, just start to lose some potency after years.
If it expired this year, you're gtg man

Studies have shown many dry meds are fully potent (defined as >90%) even 40 years after manufacture. The "3 years" expiration so common on stuff is nearly always an invented number. I'd treat the dry caber as potent but you can always get prolactin bloodwork to confirm.

Real expiration times tend to be much more obvious and don't fit some suspiciously convenient 1, 3, or 5 year pattern. E.g. HCG packaging will claim 30 or 60 days duration post-reconstitution, and that's refrigerated. Insulin, HGH, tetracycline are more examples.

Most expiration dates are a gimmick so you use it and buy more. Think about it your grandma used to have cans and jars of food in her cupboard 4 months and years on end and that shit was good
once it's sealed and vacuum packed in a can or a jar It Last Forever
now all of a sudden everything has expiration dates on it interesting isn't it

The Love Dr Dubl D

Most expiration dates are a gimmick so you use it and buy more. Think about it your grandma used to have cans and jars of food in her cupboard 4 months and years on end and that shit was good
once it's sealed and vacuum packed in a can or a jar It Last Forever
now all of a sudden everything has expiration dates on it interesting isn't it

The Love Dr Dubl D

Occasionally someone died of botulism... but that's the price you pay for awesome homemade raspberry jam in winter time!

Back