• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt pin frequency

Armed1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello brothers.I am on prescribed trt 125mg(omnadren) per week.This dose puts me around 1000 test level.Do you think i can benefit and keep my levels more stable if i pin myself 2 or 3 times instead of 1 per week?

Yes absolutely, 1/2 on Monday and Thursday. Keeps the peaks and valleys more stable

This ^^^

Max

Yup. I do 125mg Monday and Thursday. Way better and more stable. When I did 1x a wk by Friday I would start to feel slightly off like my battery was draining.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Definitely going to try.I was researching this topic lately and seems like most of the people prefer 2 or even more micro dose pins.Thanks brothers appreciate your advices.

1000 ng/dl on that dose seems a bit high ? How many days out from last inject when taking bloods ? Either way - splitting the dose will help-luck-OD

Last edited:
1000 ng/dl on that dose seems a bit high ? How many days out from last inject when taking bloods ? Either way - splitting the dose will help-luck-OD
I always go to lab at the 55-60 hour mark after last pin.My doctor too said its high for the dose.Do you have any idea why i get this results?

I blast and cruise so what I do is completely skip a week from my last shot and then get my bloodwork done. If Im coming off a blast I drop to my normal trt dose for 2 weeks and then skip a week and get my bloods done, I am always in the 700 range and the doc is happy

I blast and cruise so what I do is completely skip a week from my last shot and then get my bloodwork done. If Im coming off a blast I drop to my normal trt dose for 2 weeks and then skip a week and get my bloods done, I am always in the 700 range and the doc is happy

Thanks bro.I am not trying to manipulate my results tho ,because my doc said i can stay on this test level if i feel good.

IML Gear Cream!
I've honestly been doing 20mg a day sub q for my TRT and have been loving it! Feel much better and more predictable from day to do. The more frequent the better IMO.

Oh and since you only need 125mg, which would be hard to split up even, I would do 75mg on Mon and 50mg on Friday. You get the bigger dose Mon since it's 4 days til fri, then you get the smaller dose Fri since it's only 3 days til Monday. If that makes sense..

Makes me want to slap the docs that try to prescribe 1 pin every 2 weeks :banghead:

With my 1st doctor i was prescribed 250mgs every 3 weeks.I am thankful there is so much information and guys like you all that share it to us who are new to trt.Anyway decided to go 60mgs every 3.5 days for few months and will see how that goes.

I've been on trt for almost 2 years and I've tried several different pinning schedules. Twice a week seems as good as any. Once a week leaves me feeling off on the 6th day.

Definitely going to try.I was researching this topic lately and seems like most of the people prefer 2 or even more micro dose pins.Thanks brothers appreciate your advices.
Definately- I've found when I go ed or eod my need for an a.i. is nearly gone. Dont feel any ups and downs....although I'm sure youd be plenty even with at least 2 pins per week. Been pinning that way for the last year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

With my 1st doctor i was prescribed 250mgs every 3 weeks.I am thankful there is so much information and guys like you all that share it to us who are new to trt.Anyway decided to go 60mgs every 3.5 days for few months and will see how that goes.
Oh man... you must have felt like death with that protocol!

I think 60mgs every 3.5 is a perfect place to start.

I always go to lab at the 55-60 hour mark after last pin.My doctor too said its high for the dose.Do you have any idea why i get this results?

I have a similar experience with TRT. One doc I had would only prescribe 80mg/wk because it kept me around 800ng/dl. Our bodies are all different, I guess. Some need more, some less, to accomplish the same blood levels.

Back