• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I think i hate my relationship

IML Gear Cream!
Also.
Look how fucking cute this little girl is.

Look at her little face. Just look at it. Lol

9d887094e81a450f9298958d340fe09c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Well without getting into great detail because obviously I don't know either one of you.....but you began a relationship with a guy that already had health issues. That can only result in more stress. And then you continued it after he lost his job and then you moved into a house with him still yet after you guys lost the place he was living at.

In my opinion it was doomed from the start. Way too much stress to take on ....a new relationship needs to flourish without all that stuff 1st .....now you're at a point where you haven't been dating that long and you question it, because it's been stressful since the moment you started dating him. That's pretty normal in my opinion. I would have to agree with you.

You can still be there for somebody without having to live with them, and take on their debts. Get out before you have kids w this person. Then you'll REALLY be in a bind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup yup yupp. All of this was 100%. The health issues dont concern me though. Its the lack of income. I didnt think it was going to turn down this road.
Right but whats the point of living seperate. One home will always be empty. Haha.
I cannot stress this enough. I do not want kids. With anyone. Lol i have a 12 year birth control for a reason. And hes supposedly infertile from a ballsac injury. Lol
Neither of us want kids

Cute pup... my boys a stud muffin too

Attachments

• E2DD05E1-96C2-4815-BB17-36D7849D1DD6.jpeg
    E2DD05E1-96C2-4815-BB17-36D7849D1DD6.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 37
Also.
Look how fucking cute this little girl is.

Look at her little face. Just look at it. Lol

9d887094e81a450f9298958d340fe09c.jpg

If she's looking for a mate, this lil guy is single
a330e453e348466af1c25f5145384e9f.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Nice bro .. I had a couple of those years back..great dogs

yeah dude I love this dog. Best dog I’ve ever had. When I was a kid my dad had a malamute ... that dog was also awesome. I’ve just always loved the husky shepherd breeds ... he’s def a mommas boy tho... seems like shed season never ends tho... ridiculous amounts of hair. Thinking bout donating what we brush off him to locks of love or for those nasty hairless cats to wear in the winter

If she's looking for a mate, this lil guy is single
a330e453e348466af1c25f5145384e9f.jpg

I also love fat head pitties. I bet he gives the best snuggles!
She single, her brother is half pitty half aussie. Lol.

Could you imagine a bassett hound/pitbull puppies. Is that a thing ...im gonna google it lol

yeah dude I love this dog. Best dog I’ve ever had. When I was a kid my dad had a malamute ... that dog was also awesome. I’ve just always loved the husky shepherd breeds ... he’s def a mommas boy tho... seems like shed season never ends tho... ridiculous amounts of hair. Thinking bout donating what we brush off him to locks of love or for those nasty hairless cats to wear in the winter

fuck that tequilla shit, drink jack daniels like an american

ci-jack-daniels-old-no-7-92707d5e737cf4ac.jpeg
AmericanFlagImage2__12822.1415303523.jpg

Lmao... 3 tours in Iraq brother.. definitely a true american...lol.. but I hear you we were just on the tequila topic...I definitely have Jack in the stash as well as tito's vodka make in good old Texas, got the scotch..ummm...Now that i think about it I have way too much alcohol at home.. lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 35
Ya pits are awesome this was my Zeus.. He passed away but was very helpful to me while i had him around

Attachments

• pit.jpg
    pit.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
Ya pits are awesome this was my Zeus.. He passed away but was very helpful to me while i had him around
Pits I've had my whole life..everyone gets the wrong impression. They are smart,loyal,great with kids and family ( unless ) you're one of those fuckers who beats them, fights them, keeps them on lockdown all fucking day, then yes..pit bulls are very vicious, but so would u be if your owner was a fucking nut.

I couldn’t have said it any better guys I have to xl American bully’s and they are the absolute sweetest most loyal obedient dogs ever and such mushs lmao people see me walking them and cross the street meanwhile all they wanna do is kick them to death although in their defense one is 10 months 115 pounds and my girl is 5 months and 60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pits I've had my whole life..everyone gets the wrong impression. They are smart,loyal,great with kids and family ( unless ) you're one of those fuckers who beats them, fights them, keeps them on lockdown all fucking day, then yes..pit bulls are very vicious, but so would u be if your owner was a fucking nut.

People definitely get the wrong impression about pitbulls, zeus always knew if my mood was off and would come toward me and comfort me..He was also great with kids. He was so easy to train as well and well behaved.. was a great dog and companion..

IML Gear Cream!
Ugh. So here i am again. Hating relationships. I dont know if its because ive been single the majority of my life and i think most humans are fucking stupid. But i need some maybe tough love. I guess idk and lets face it, the boards are majority men. 96% us three females and 1 tranny get a percent each. But i cant do this shit. I dont even know if i want to do this anymore. Love is fucking stupid.
Heres the back story.

When babe and i met we were at the gym and would chit chat...
He broke his back in paramedic school. ( was carrying a 450LB patient down apartment stairs, the strap slipped and when he tried to catch the weight he crushed his lower spine). Fast forward four later (hes employed). We get together and shortly after he gets fired for not getting along with staff. (Rightfully so, they didnt wanna pay him his earned hours)..this was in January.

I terminated my lease for my apartment early because i was always at his place and we agreed to live together. Stupid. Stupid. I still hate myself for doing that.

Two months later the landlord, his "good friend" says he wants his house back.

We found this house on 9 acres and took it asap because it was our only option. I pay everything. He doesn't work. Hes supposed to be getting social security soon. I had bills before him. I have bills with him. I have my bills our bills and his bill. I have debt because of this house. And i hate him because of this house. Ive paid everything since march. He sold his vehicles so we have one. I had to buy a new car recently because my car had enough.

I express my concerns with money and i get a " im sorry babe but monies " bitch when i got bills NOW. I cannot do this by myself. Maybe my train of thought would be different if we had be pre back break. But fuck this bullshit. This relationship is still to young imo for me to be handling all the shit. I cant. I fucking cant. I love him. But also cant help but think he thinks hes above everyone because he broke his back and lives on. His pain is greater then anyone else. His loss surpasses everyone.

Im just at a loss. How long do i have to wait to get help. How much longer do i have to support and pay and stress over everything. Maybe i should just fucking leave. Maybe relations and love just arent meant for me.

Just so you know and to make you feel better..

.seriously bruh, she thinks of me when you're giving her the angry inch for 4 minutes.....here's the part that's supposed to make you feel better...

I wrecked that shrimpy smellin' roast beef gash....her pussy looked like a sammich from Jason's Deli with extra mayo when I was done with it.

Smooches bruh

Sent from my FDA work phone

.seriously bruh, she thinks of me when you're giving her the angry inch for 4 minutes.....here's the part that's supposed to make you feel better...

I wrecked that shrimpy smellin' roast beef gash....her pussy looked like a sammich from Jason's Deli with extra mayo when I was done with it.

Smooches bruh

Ouch lol, roast beef gash..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooches bruh

Whoo the fuck are you talkin too

Is this gay ass fucking thread still going on? Since your obviously oblivious let me break it down for you... no one gives a fuck about your relationship, daddy issues, or any other stupid shit that your talking about. The people “being nice “ don’t give a fuck they just want to get on your good side in hopes that you post some nudes.

Is this gay ass fucking thread still going on? Since your obviously oblivious let me break it down for you... no one gives a fuck about your relationship, daddy issues, or any other stupid shit that your talking about. The people “being nice “ don’t give a fuck they just want to get on your good side in hopes that you post some nudes.
No ones even talking about the relationship anymore. Its moved on to other things. Your big attitude must be making up for tiny dick syndrome. Cut back on the tren bro, its not a good look for you

Ugh. So here i am again. Hating relationships. I dont know if its because ive been single the majority of my life and i think most humans are fucking stupid. But i need some maybe tough love. I guess idk and lets face it, the boards are majority men. 96% us three females and 1 tranny get a percent each. But i cant do this shit. I dont even know if i want to do this anymore. Love is fucking stupid.
Heres the back story.

When babe and i met we were at the gym and would chit chat...
He broke his back in paramedic school. ( was carrying a 450LB patient down apartment stairs, the strap slipped and when he tried to catch the weight he crushed his lower spine). Fast forward four later (hes employed). We get together and shortly after he gets fired for not getting along with staff. (Rightfully so, they didnt wanna pay him his earned hours)..this was in January.

I terminated my lease for my apartment early because i was always at his place and we agreed to live together. Stupid. Stupid. I still hate myself for doing that.

Two months later the landlord, his "good friend" says he wants his house back.

We found this house on 9 acres and took it asap because it was our only option. I pay everything. He doesn't work. Hes supposed to be getting social security soon. I had bills before him. I have bills with him. I have my bills our bills and his bill. I have debt because of this house. And i hate him because of this house. Ive paid everything since march. He sold his vehicles so we have one. I had to buy a new car recently because my car had enough.

I express my concerns with money and i get a " im sorry babe but monies " bitch when i got bills NOW. I cannot do this by myself. Maybe my train of thought would be different if we had be pre back break. But fuck this bullshit. This relationship is still to young imo for me to be handling all the shit. I cant. I fucking cant. I love him. But also cant help but think he thinks hes above everyone because he broke his back and lives on. His pain is greater then anyone else. His loss surpasses everyone.

Im just at a loss. How long do i have to wait to get help. How much longer do i have to support and pay and stress over everything. Maybe i should just fucking leave. Maybe relations and love just arent meant for me.

Hey gorgeous I'm sorry to hear the bad news... My divorce is final this Friday :) I'm happy as shit luv

People definitely get the wrong impression about pitbulls, zeus always knew if my mood was off and would come toward me and comfort me..He was also great with kids. He was so easy to train as well and well behaved.. was a great dog and companion..
Pits are awesome dogs . As most dogs are . It's all in how you raise them. My buddy has Italian Caine Corsos and let me tell you they are great dogs. They are well behaved just fucking huge and playfully, but don't get it wrong they will kill anyone who threatens his family.

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Hey gorgeous I'm sorry to hear the bad news... My divorce is final this Friday :) I'm happy as shit luv
Hi beauty! Its all good. If we make we make it if we dont we dont. Lol ooo snaps! Happy divorce Friday!! Glad youre happy bro !

Damn bro divorce . I know so many people that have gone through a divorce. I will never get married . Relationships are the extent . No legal binding.

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Back