• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I think i hate my relationship

IML Gear Cream!
It’s ok coach... women are things ...

lol I’m just playing... sexist jokes are just funny, as are racist jokes and everything you’re not supposed to laugh about in today’s world...

i am still interested in objectifying women, I do it out of love and respect tho.

titties, please? Lmao

Boobs are boobssssss.
Lmfao milford you're ridiculous. This is why theres not many females on board cause they could offended.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

DOC it's raining pussy and I don't have an umbrella lol
I built my 2020 C8 Stingray last Friday for Chevy to build for me :)
Torch Red, Black Carbon Fiber Vents, Balck Rims, Bright Red Brake Calipers, Black Leather Seats with Torch Red Seat Belts, Torch Red Removable Hard Top, Performance Exhaust Package, Uluminated Engine at night and maybe a few more things lol
That's awesome bro I'm happy for you ... Send me a pick ok

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Ahh shit my man Liftthatishbro!! How you been brother. Just pinned 150mg's of TrenB like Perk for pre workout and holy fuck whooooooooo
Thanks I'm excited to get it!!

- - - Updated - - -

You do you beautiful!! Life is too short ;) Make it the absolute best!!!
So hey Sachie just did my first ever pin of tren b . ...Bro I fucking love that shit. Wow I can believe I waited this long to try It . The rush I got was crazy

I’m not interested in objectification of women, especially members.
But don’t let me get in the way of everyone’s happiness.
Btw, my birthday is Saturday but asking for pics at 56 makes me seem more of a creepy old man than I actually am.

Well Happy Birthday Saturday Coach!

Max

So hey Sachie just did my first ever pin of tren b . ...Bro I fucking love that shit. Wow I can believe I waited this long to try It . The rush I got was crazy

Throw some TNE and SDrol or TNE and MTren in that syrige also and come talk to me lol :)

Throw some TNE and SDrol or TNE and MTren in that syrige also and come talk to me lol :)
I'm happy with the base right now so we'll talk later ok lol...

I just watched two guys do deadlift way wrong. With way to much weight....

And then they started doing something else. .idk if its a thing but if it is a thing...theyre doing that wrong too.

I just watched two guys do deadlift way wrong. With way to much weight....

And then they started doing something else. .idk if its a thing but if it is a thing...theyre doing that wrong too.

What was the thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait! This is news? Someone doing shit wrong in the gym?
I rarely see people do things right at the gym.

Get Shredded!
What was the thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They went to the squat rack and were holding the bar behind there back, like they were gonna shrugs...but then they started squating like that.

Wait! This is news? Someone doing shit wrong in the gym?
I rarely see people do things right at the gym.
This is true but like terribly wrong and proud of there 155lb terribly wrong deadlift they were doing. Lol

I just ignore them. Every now and then I might try to help but I usually get the “I got this bro.” response. Now I only compliment when I see good form and intelligence.

Sometimes though, I see shit that makes ME hurt.
It’s like sitting in a bar and hearing a fan bearing going out in the ceiling. Every mechanic knows this feeling.

I just ignore them. Every now and then I might try to help but I usually get the “I got this bro.” response. Now I only compliment when I see good form and intelligence.

Sometimes though, I see shit that makes ME hurt.
It’s like sitting in a bar and hearing a fan bearing going out in the ceiling. Every mechanic knows this feeling.
Oh yeah. I never offer anything. Lol i just stare at them. I just thought it was funny. Big stupid guys in front are doing deadlifts wrong. Short girl behind you is doing them right...maybe you should take notes lol his knees were falling in on the pull and he was leaning forward. Witha humpback

They went to the squat rack and were holding the bar behind there back, like they were gonna shrugs...but then they started squating like that.

Good old fashioned hack squats. I actually really enjoy those for smoking my quads. Way better than a machine imo

Good old fashioned hack squats. I actually really enjoy those for smoking my quads. Way better than a machine imo
I just watched a video about it. I would actually also do these...but theyre werent even doing them right. They were resting the weight on the catchers. Unless thats a different type of thing too. i love hack squats. And sissy squats. #quadsquad

This is true but like terribly wrong and proud of there 155lb terribly wrong deadlift they were doing. Lol

155 is a good lift bruh.. I'm assuming he was about 4'8 and 90lbs?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Noooo. He was like 6'3 256 pounds.

Any lift is a good lift...if you have proper form. Lol

Whoo the fuck are you talkin too

My guess is the limp dick faget OP....I guess...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is this gay ass fucking thread still going on? Since your obviously oblivious let me break it down for you... no one gives a fuck about your relationship, daddy issues, or any other stupid shit that your talking about. The people “being nice “ don’t give a fuck they just want to get on your good side in hopes that you post some nudes.
I U

Noooo. He was like 6'3 256 pounds.

Any lift is a good lift...if you have proper form. Lol

So did u kick his ass to the streets??? Whats the story morning glory???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How are you? Are things better I hope ;)
Nope. Lol. Good days and bad days. Im staying at my parents house tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. We will see. Other then that. Everything is good. ! How are you. You newly found hoebag!!!

You must be bored.

Thx.....glad you're not a punk ass faget....

Nope. Lol. Good days and bad days. Im staying at my parents house tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. We will see. Other then that. Everything is good. ! How are you. You newly found hoebag!!!

Fucking living the dream now baby ;)

Less than 2 weeks I'll be in my oceanfront suite in Cancun taking a break and doing a reset :)

For the Amor de Dios Sachie, don’t buy any gear there! Between your doses and the bunk shit in Mexico, who knows what could happen.
DO stock up on tamoxifen, clomifeno, HCG and caber. Go to any Farmacia Similares and get this stuff. You can check the prices beforehand on the web. Better use google translate though. They have a day of the week that’s 3x2, I think.

I don’t have any people in Cancun or Playa anymore I think or I’d send them a warning you’re coming. You should use an alias in Mexico. I have the perfect name for you: Al Bondiga

Back