• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think i hate my relationship

IML Gear Cream!
lol..come on down... wait you would rather come by the beach, listen to music, have tequila shots, and have fun versus just sit still and do nothing over the weekend to go back to work Monday.. I couldn't live with myself if i allowed you to do that...lol.. what kind of pal would i be
Beach shots music. Duhhh. Fair warning im a handful drunk. Like not a hotmess handful. But like uhhhh....i wander off make friend get free shots and will come back to the ocean to catch a shark type of drunk.... can we pleeeeeaseeee lol.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

This thread is going to get freaky soon I have the feeling. I mean fuck, it's Friday the 13th. What happens in the Pit, stays in the Pit

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
Who wants a mustache rideeee

Why is there no dang mustache emoji...

Beach shots music. Duhhh. Fair warning im a handful drunk. Like not a hotmess handful. But like uhhhh....i wander off make friend get free shots and will come back to the ocean to catch a shark type of drunk.... can we pleeeeeaseeee lol.

Don't u know what happens when hot chicks get drunk and post...

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

My kinda partner in crime.. are you also skilled in the mystic ancient tequila arts of luring other hot women such as yourself into our inner circle to party on into the night...then suddenly it seems like everyone is in our table partying with as the night unfolds... then suddenly everyone finds themselves shark hunting with us...then...uh oh too much tequila...lmao

Heres a picture of my dick.
a3c271b7fedbc009f657846e62180d1c.jpg

Omg!! How in the FUCK did I miss this shit??? Can I use this as my wallpaper on my phone???

PPPPAAALLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEAAAAHHHHH??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My kinda partner in crime.. are you also skilled in the mystic ancient tequila arts of luring other hot women such as yourself into our inner circle to party on into the night...then suddenly it seems like everyone is in our table partying with as the night unfolds... then suddenly everyone finds themselves shark hunting with us...then...uh oh too much tequila...lmao
Theres no such thing as too much tequila. And i am surprisingly good at bringing bitches around. Beep beep bitches coming thru. Theres also no such thing as too much tequila lol dont be an embarrassment to our beach party. Mrsbots will come!!! Shes around this thread somewhere lol

Omg!! How in the FUCK did I miss this shit??? Can I use this as my wallpaper on my phone???

PPPPAAALLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEAAAAHHHHH??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Speak.of the devil there she is!!!! Of course! Lol screen shot that shit. Lol

Theres no such thing as too much tequila. And i am surprisingly good at bringing bitches around. Beep beep bitches coming thru. Theres also no such thing as too much tequila lol dont be an embarrassment to our beach party. Mrsbots will come!!! Shes around this thread somewhere lol

Lmao.. love it... that's awesome true no such thing as too much tequila and I believe your ability to be charming ;-).. But true can't have people fucking up our vibe handle your shit.. Umm.. waffles in the morning?..

Lmao.. love it... that's awesome true no such thing as too much tequila and I believe your ability to be charming ;-).. But true can't have people fucking up our vibe handle your shit.. Umm.. waffles in the morning?..
I LOVE WAFFLES. And bacon. Bacon and waffles. I can be super charming. I think its always the eyes and boobs though. Im not very lady like. Lol

Get Shredded!
Hahahaha. Yeah. I mean he can sit but hes ADHD as fuck so im not sure how well that would go over lmao

Yeah it's hard for me too but I get a break or lunch every two hours and get up alot. That's why I want to work in healthcare doing a variety of tasks and be on my feet more.l

I LOVE WAFFLES. And bacon. Bacon and waffles. I can be super charming. I think its always the eyes and boobs though. Im not very lady like. Lol

The one-two punch...sexy eyes and boobs... gets em every time...haha... personally i like that though.. a woman when you need to be ;),. lol.. but balanced with being able to also be okay with going to the rifle range, and do a tequila shot and explore shit have fun.. that's awesome.. Oh and Waffles and bacon is the shit the next morning after a night of tequila and fun..

The one-two punch...sexy eyes and boobs... gets em every time...haha... personally i like that though.. a woman when you need to be ;),. lol.. but balanced with being able to also be okay with going to the rifle range, and do a tequila shot and explore shit have fun.. that's awesome.. Oh and Waffles and bacon is the shit the next morning after a night of tequila and fun..

Haha. I guess thats true. Cept our rifle range is the back yard lol being a girl is stupid sometimes. Yes. Waffles and bacons is the shit anytime really lol.

Yeah it's hard for me too but I get a break or lunch every two hours and get up alot. That's why I want to work in healthcare doing a variety of tasks and be on my feet more.l
Yeah. Thats what i like too. My job is a good balance of both desk work and running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Lol

Haha. I guess thats true. Cept our rifle range is the back yard lol being a girl is stupid sometimes. Yes. Waffles and bacons is the shit anytime really lol.

Nah being a girl is not stupid...It's just the balance of it..being a woman and doing you and getting that fulfilled along with other needs is good.. I think you have it pretty down.. its the circumstances you find yourself in that is the predicament but both men and women get caught up in that shit..

Nah being a girl is not stupid...It's just the balance of it..being a woman and doing you and getting that fulfilled along with other needs is good.. I think you have it pretty down.. its the circumstances you find yourself in that is the predicament but both men and women get caught up in that shit..
This is true. Lol and boobs get in the way

IML Gear Cream!
This is true. Lol and boobs get in the way

..lol... have a good night you getting late on the east side... got some tequila and beach fun I need to rest up for tomorrow.. glad your in good spirits keep your head up..

I get what you’re saying ... I too prefer my wife at home with the kids... barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen ... but it’s impossible to raise a family on one income in this country (unless you’re in the 1%) ... unless you’re on welfare
Its always possible, unless you are working minimum wage. If you have a semi decent job. You can cut around unnecessary expenses (like bunk gear).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Its always possible, unless you are working minimum wage. If you have a semi decent job. You can cut around unnecessary expenses (like bunk gear).

I shall not sacrifice my desires just so my family can have a better life... they got legs n arms... if they wanna eat they better get off there ass and do something...

totally kidding

I shall not sacrifice my desires just so my family can have a better life... they got legs n arms... if they wanna eat they better get off there ass and do something...

totally kidding
Your not kidding.

Yes. I've cut out all unnecessary shit. Besides my Bang a day. Ive tried. Havent been sucessful. Good thing im a female and a little gear goes along way lol. Ive had a stash for awhile

totally kidding
Everyone eating over here. You should see my sams clubs loot. im the best a maximizing funds. You can come have some chow too.

If you are thinking you want to eventually be married, or even have a relationship similar to married life, you need to be prepared to take care of this person n matter what, you are a team now. so folks from IMF may remember my troubles there, but I was engaged to a woman that had a child and when I gave her the ring in my heart I was ready to take care of them for the rest of my life, if the mom got in a accident and couldn't work or even died I was going to be a dad to this child forever. I didnt need a church or marriage certificate to tell me that. My advice, it sounds like you got one foot out the door already, if that the case just go because you arent all in, right now your looking for conformation on what your feeling, go with your feelings

I agree that if you are "all in" with your partner, married or not, you have their back. Especially if they get hurt or sick.

But if the person can indeed work, and chooses not to have gainful employment? That's an issue.

Both ppl have to try and pull their own weight. Not saying both will have the same earning potential, but enough to demonstrate an effort to contribute to the household.

If it is perceived as laziness then resentment will set in and fights begin.

Now if the man (or women) makes a shit ton of money, and they set it up where she is the "homemaker" then that is a different story. But expectations are different.

Ahh, the cyber partying was fun and got my attention at “tequila” until I saw Patron! Why o why? And then I remembered that most of USA your choice is Cuervo “gold” fake tequila or Paul Mitchell shampoo tequila. Silver only of course. Pobrecitos 😢.
Wait, you get one bang a day?!? Why all the complaining?
JK😂
We have a beach. We have great tequila. I don’t work except when I want to. My two, old, remaining dogs had a positive visit to vet yesterday. 350 days of sunshine a year.
But we still have problems. You are not alone.

Through life I have heard some people say things that stopped my thinking in it’s tracks.

Once, a very wealthy father of an incredibly beautiful girl I was dating was out in the driveway helping me fix her old VW convertible. A neighbor drove by in a very fancy car. I said “Boy, that guy ain’t hurting.”
The father said “Some people hurt in different ways than others.”

Back