• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diy gyno surgery! Self surgery.

Get Shredded!
I've done plenty of pre-abcess and abcess repairs in my day, but I did once have a medical license. Even still, man, please jump on some anti-biotics. The biggest risk you face is infection. I won't even sit here and lecture you. Shit happens. If the World power went off the grid, you would see more and more things like this, but the fact is it did not and the sole best way to protect yourself is to run a 10-14 day cycle of antibiotics. It "might" cost you all of $30 bucks. Now you might skim by ok, but why chance it man? You went this far..

This was over a year ago and the most recent and hopefully the last one was completed 5 months ago.

Def saved some money !!!Get ur done
Screen_Shot_2013-10-28_at_1.28.05_PM.png
LOL! Pretty much what I looked like afterwards! Big smile but no blood on my face.

From being in this community for over 14yrs....that's the most gnarly brass balled shit I've ever seen. What the was your "pain pill" xtc haha you feel like a rainbow was cutting you open.

Way to make it work I guess. Fuck me bro shit dick on a tit wow...fuck

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2.5 mgs letro everyday for life. I hope in my next life that I am born without nipples. If anyone is in the portland area I work in an alley under the bridge by the homeless shelter near Burnside. 750.00 bucks a nipple and free circumcisions all week long.

Nice insight but I had my wifes selfie stick. Also very clean room sanitized every inch. I had 2 surgeries from these stud doctors that said they will take it all out blah blah blah but they did not. "Cause they had to leave a little so your nip does not collapse or get necrosis"which is BS. I took out all of it.

Put my compression garment on for only 2 days as it was such a little amount. I was bench pressing in a week!! 6 days to be exact.... Hahahaha yes I know what a seroma is, but since I did not have liposuction done at my house like at the dumb docs office I had no fluid but after the doctor a year ago I was aspirating one side of my chest for 3 days or so and pulled out so much fluid and told my doctor that I did and he freaked out saying OH MY, YOU COULD HAVE GOT AN INFECTION.

I also will make sure to never take superdrol again and or using 19 nors and to use prami. Do not recommend without help from a loving spouse (as she helped me with 2nd one)

It can always come back for sure.
I put about a 100 tattoos on my own body with my own hand so I understand... Kinda...

But it don't really matter cuz I'm already dead
eed86690e4e61602919c76ee6c065a19.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I appreciate that sincerely. I luckily had no infection from what I could see at the time at all. I was constantly putting pressure on it with gauze pads in rubbing alcohol which definitley helped. I also used bpc 157 near the area after I was done to insure a smooth recovery.

I do not recommend at all. Much harder than it looks and so much can go wrong. Imagine going to the ER for this, they would send your ass to the psych ward real quick.

I turned my self in to the psych ward once when I first ever had psychosis. He asked me if I was going to kill myself. I said no. Thats not what the voice told me to do. Then he said to go home.
0b35ddaebf1fdc70e6bf29e4550d07fc.jpg

2.5 mgs letro everyday for life. I hope in my next life that I am born without nipples. If anyone is in the portland area I work in an alley under the bridge by the homeless shelter near Burnside. 750.00 bucks a nipple and free circumcisions all week long.
I need a ball sack removed. My wife says balls are useless and in the way

my wife helped me with the second surgery (2nd nipple) here at home and it only took 1 hour! I had to really sweet talk her into that one boy LOL. Full video of that but not posting...
Why not? Post it! :clapping:

Am I allowed to post pictures of me doing my own gyno surgery up in this side of the site or no? Lots of pics.
You're a fucking animal!!
Damn I thought @GainTrain was kind of crazy for draining his own blood.
I hope there's no infection.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

My thoughts. Unfortunately most likely it will come back. That's the hard truth. If the glandular tissue was not completely removed because your buddy didn't remove everything. Assuming your buddy did it by the hand angles in the picture it will come back. This is generally the case for a non-experienced surgeon. Even with complete Excursion surgeons will sometimes leave behind glandular tissue. What you may not or may have taken in consideration for a more natural look after. Keep into consideration that steroids opiates medications smoking weed gaining weight can all increase the chance of it coming back. Also I'm sure you don't have a chest vest for compression are you massaging the area. Post-surgery is important as well. Do you know what a seroma is ? How long have you been wearing your compressive vest? Are you prepared to drain fluid if need be? Anyways I hope the best for you looks like you did a fantastic job but would not recommend anybody follow your actions.
d048c400f3881daeb161f76e389d1d17.jpg

You seem like a glass half empty kind of guy....

NVM. Kept reading. A year ago.
So it was a completely successful self surgery.
That's fuckin bananas

Not like it's a competition here but I also drain my own blood as well the same way. I think it's kid of funny that some guys go to the redcross juiced out and pretend like they care to go save a life. No man...You just going in so you don't have a stroke, who you kidding?

I bet out of the 2500 views this thread has already there will be some guy that will attempt this. It is not as easy as it looks and a whole lot can go very wrong. Also after I was done I looked at diy gyno surgery on google and there were some mofo's on UK Muscle Forums that did this same thing.

My nipples hurt from this thread seriously. I see why you did it though.

Get Shredded!
This is some crazy shit glad everything worked out. Infection would have been my biggest worry for sure

I bet out of the 2500 views this thread has already there will be some guy that will attempt this. It is not as easy as it looks and a whole lot can go very wrong. Also after I was done I looked at diy gyno surgery on google and there were some mofo's on UK Muscle Forums that did this same thing.

...this is the craziest thread I have ever seen on any forum....

Am I allowed to post pictures of me doing my own gyno surgery up in this side of the site or no? Lots of pics.
You're a BMF.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is the best thread I've ever seen on here. Congratulations!

Wish you had a pic of the full gland you removed.

You have balls of solid steel brother! Very fuckin impressed.

This is the best thread I've ever seen on here. Congratulations!

Wish you had a pic of the full gland you removed.

I wish the gland would have came out in one piece but it ended up coming out in hundreds of little pieces. The doctors inject fluid to puff up the pec and seperate the skin from the muscle which is why it is so easy for them to just go in and snip snip.

I had to pull the skin away from my pec muscle to do the incision so I would not end up cutting my pectorial. The incision was a half circle as you could see in the picture. The scary part was when I was cutting the areola at the beginning there was a bloody mess around the incision so I had to keep wiping then cut a little, then wipe the blood clean a little so I could see where TF I was cutting. Then once the incision was done the nipple/areola would not flap over. So.... Every part i cut off the gland the more my nipple would start releasing. Every cut or two blood would start filling up my pec and I would have to apply pressure.

My neck hurt so bad from looking down during this surgery, that I would have to take a 10 15 min break sitting there with my nipple hung over. Also the SMELL OMG. Smelled exactly like an egg yolk on a hot day.

Back