HMG and HCG on TRT to impregnate wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey guys, been looking around for HMG guidelines. Come across some but it's just not widely used enough for me to validate everything. Reading clinical trials has helped but I am hoping to get actual user feed back on HCG in combination with HMG.

I have a few kits of both but am hoping to bust that sperm count up from 3yrs of trt now to get this done in one go around. Yea I know other factors come into play but hopefully you know what I mean with what I have control over.

Right now my plan is 500iu HCG eod and on the in-between days run 75iu of HMG.

Think this will be enough slash a good enough protocol to raise sperm count? To be honest my sperm count 6mo ago was still over 15million with a 60% mobility rate if I remember if that's what it was called. So I'm not bottomed out but still want to be filling pint glasses so my wife and I are good to go.

Thanks gents, much love

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goonguy82 View Post
    Hey guys, been looking around for HMG guidelines. Come across some but it's just not widely used enough for me to validate everything. Reading clinical trials has helped but I am hoping to get actual user feed back on HCG in combination with HMG.

I have a few kits of both but am hoping to bust that sperm count up from 3yrs of trt now to get this done in one go around. Yea I know other factors come into play but hopefully you know what I mean with what I have control over.

Right now my plan is 500iu HCG eod and on the in-between days run 75iu of HMG.

Think this will be enough slash a good enough protocol to raise sperm count? To be honest my sperm count 6mo ago was still over 15million with a 60% mobility rate if I remember if that's what it was called. So I'm not bottomed out but still want to be filling pint glasses so my wife and I are good to go.

Thanks gents, much love

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'll definitely playing close attention to this because I'm wondering the same exact thing. I'm in the same boat as you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a post from another guy who successfully impregnated his wife:

COPY:

MALE FERTILITY PROTOCOL:

Trying to conceive and having some issues after being on AAS?

Dave palumbo and DC for their protocols. Here’s what they suggest. What is everyone’s experience if you’ve ever used any of these :

75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs

2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.

50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 1-2x a day until pregnancy occurs.

Injectable GLUTATHIONE (200mg per day taken intramuscular). This increase sperm motility.

DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS or Hormone Replacement (HRT)

OR

Hmg 76 ius mon we’d fri hcg 1000ius Tuesday thurs sat
    Clomid 50 mg or 20mg nolvadex if clomid is mentally hard in you
    6mg exemestane a day

I personally have never tried or done.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you been trying but unsuccessful?

Since you have both HCG and HMG already I'd stick with your plan. Sounds reasonable to me. Might work like a charm and then you don't have to suffer any of the other procedures and their costs/efforts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks max for your input.
    Do you think it's necessary to get of my trt protocol and to also take nolva and clomid? Sounds like basically doing a hard core PCT.

Chocolatemalt:

Thanks I think it'll work too, we haven't even started trying but I'm trying to plan ahead as to avoid complications and set us up for success.

Another question for thought is do you guys think I should run a vial of hcg 5,000 at 500iu twice a week right now just to give them a jolt until we try in a few months?

Currently on my blast also by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks max for your input.
    Do you think it's necessary to get of my trt protocol and to also take nolva and clomid? Sounds like basically doing a hard core PCT.

Chocolatemalt:

Thanks I think it'll work too, we haven't even started trying but I'm trying to plan ahead as to avoid complications and set us up for success.

Another question for thought is do you guys think I should run a vial of hcg 5,000 at 500iu twice a week right now just to give them a jolt until we try in a few months?

Currently on my blast also by the way.

In the article their was a lot of guys who actually did the protocol (3guys)* and
    they are with child. I myself would do whatever it takes as other methods are 10’s of thousands.
    (These were Guys in the forum, not in magazine)
    Just MO!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    In the article their was a lot of guys who actually did the protocol (3guys)* and
    they are with child. I myself would do whatever it takes as other methods are 10’s of thousands.
    (These were Guys in the forum, not in magazine)
    Just MO!

Max
    Good to hear. Thank you again. Guess I can take a few weeks off yet and run this protocol. How long did the guys on the forum where you read this run it for before positive pregnancy?

GLUTATHIONE is a very interesting compound that I have not heard of until now. It seems to have alot of benefits. Like I said before my sperm motility is very high and I do not quite know where to obtain injectable glutathione.

Everything else is on hand and ready to go. And I can plan it where once she good to go I can run into my 2nd blast of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

It sounds like you haven't even tried for pregnancy yet (unless I missed something) in which case you're overanalyzing. Just fuck!

For comparison, we have many cases here in the forum (including myself) of being shutdown for *years* and yet still causing unintended pregnancies. Fertility issues happen, of course, but bear in mind that our biology puts procreation as a top priority hence all the difficulty with birth control methods failing -- the body's frequent rejection of IUDs, Norplant hormones, estrogen pills, etc. We're built primarily to make more of ourselves, literally. Stopping that is the hard part most of the time.

Sorry for the lecture, I'm a hardcore science-geek lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    It sounds like you haven't even tried for pregnancy yet (unless I missed something) in which case you're overanalyzing. Just fuck!

For comparison, we have many cases here in the forum (including myself) of being shutdown for *years* and yet still causing unintended pregnancies. Fertility issues happen, of course, but bear in mind that our biology puts procreation as a top priority hence all the difficulty with birth control methods failing -- the body's frequent rejection of IUDs, Norplant hormones, estrogen pills, etc. We're built primarily to make more of ourselves, literally. Stopping that is the hard part most of the time.

Sorry for the lecture, I'm a hardcore science-geek lol.
    Haha naw you're good dude. And ya you're right we haven't even started trying. I wouldn't say overanalyzing but more so taking precautionary measures to ensure the desired results without complication.

Like I said I'm still in the normal sperm range (lower end) but my motility is on the much higher end of average. I'm not worried but at the same time I'm still on TRT so it's something I want to keep track of if that makes sense.

Your post does make me feel better though thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to hear. Thank you again. Guess I can take a few weeks off yet and run this protocol. How long did the guys on the forum where you read this run it for before positive pregnancy?

GLUTATHIONE is a very interesting compound that I have not heard of until now. It seems to have alot of benefits. Like I said before my sperm motility is very high and I do not quite know where to obtain injectable glutathione.

Everything else is on hand and ready to go. And I can plan it where once she good to go I can run into my 2nd blast of the year.

Psl or Z had it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Psl or Z had it.

Max
    I don't know if it's the exact scene as far as be unable to be taken by humans but and 99.9% sure it is if that's the case check out like horse or animal medication websites I've seen that on there many times huge bottles for cheap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    I don't know if it's the exact scene as far as be unable to be taken by humans but and 99.9% sure it is if that's the case check out like horse or animal medication websites I've seen that on there many times huge bottles for cheap

This is where I saw it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to hijack but more of a piggyback question. Wife and I will be trying next year, I'm always ready and willing but her sex drive (been together 10-years) has always been very non existent. She had trauma as a child which messed that part of her life up.

Anything she can take to increase female libido/desire? She wants to do it, but just rarely gets the urge and it makes it more of a chore for me.

Good luck to the OP, I wish you the best in your efforts. Enjoy those efforts btw lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

Check out addyi online and testosterone/estrogen compounding for women online. That definitely is a hard one. No one knows if it’s mental or physical or both. Definitely worth going to a women’s clinic that offers hrt and sexual function therapy. Definitely has come a long way.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,132 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a post from another guy who successfully impregnated his wife:

COPY:

MALE FERTILITY PROTOCOL:

Trying to conceive and having some issues after being on AAS?

Dave palumbo and DC for their protocols. Here’s what they suggest. What is everyone’s experience if you’ve ever used any of these :

75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs

2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.

50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 1-2x a day until pregnancy occurs.

Injectable GLUTATHIONE (200mg per day taken intramuscular). This increase sperm motility.

DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS or Hormone Replacement (HRT)

OR

Hmg 76 ius mon we’d fri hcg 1000ius Tuesday thurs sat
    Clomid 50 mg or 20mg nolvadex if clomid is mentally hard in you
    6mg exemestane a day

I personally have never tried or done.

Max
    didn’t read the post through and stated some of what was already stated lol
    Last edited by Jswole220; 09-11-2019 at 11:47 AM.