HMG and HCG on TRT to impregnate wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by socalmk6gti View Post
    Not to hijack but more of a piggyback question. Wife and I will be trying next year, I'm always ready and willing but her sex drive (been together 10-years) has always been very non existent. She had trauma as a child which messed that part of her life up.

Anything she can take to increase female libido/desire? She wants to do it, but just rarely gets the urge and it makes it more of a chore for me.

Good luck to the OP, I wish you the best in your efforts. Enjoy those efforts btw lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Let me know if you can find something as well. Good question to throw in.

And thanks for all the support guys. And I've seen tad-600 just never looked into it and will definitely look into getting some from PSL. Never had a problem with those gentleman.

Whenever we get out of this bumville armpit of a town we got stuck in for too long (which will hopefully be soon) we're going to get it done and I'll keep you guys posted on my protocol and results. Maybe get a sperm check during to get actual quantitative evidence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,236 Posts
    Rep Points

Good luck goonguy!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Good luck goonguy!

Max
    Much love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Experience with this exact problem. I was on anabolics for over 20yrs. After getting married i decided to stop cold turkey. So my wife and I went to Dr. .I told him about my past. I had the lowest count and lowest testosterone levels the Dr. had ever seen. He basically told us that it was not going to happen. So I went and talked to one of my bodybuilding friends and he told me don't listen to that Dr., they have no clue about our anabolic world. So I started taking hcg and clomid . Within 6 months we had our 1st little girl. I started back on anabolic because I wanted to start back fighting to make some extra money. This crashed my natural levels big time when I cycled off. My wife starts talking about another baby and back to hcg i went. It took a little longer but at 40 years old and half my life on anabolics at high doses. I was 6 feet tall ,265 lbs with abs and at that time had my second beautiful healthy baby girl. Now to present day i had to come off everything because usada started testing all of us non-stop . Course levels were worse then ever, count was lower than 5million. I was in horrible car wreck and retired from fghting. My wife wanted to have 1 more baby she is 35 and I am 45 . Well after 3 different Dr. told us at my age and all the anabolics,low count that it would be impossible.. Long story short im 46 and my baby boy will be born Oct 12th. My 3rd kid after a lifetime of roids. So never give up no matter what.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I came off everything, did a regular clomid nolva pct, then did the same regiment you mentioned with HMG and HCG 3 months after pct and impregnanted my wife. It took about 6 months from my last injection. I also went from a blast into pct. Im sure cruising into it may have taken less time. I am not affiliated in anyway, but i used the YO sperm test which can be found on amazon to get visuals of my sperm density. It gives you piece of mind to see your numbers increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm about to be on week 8 of a moderately heavy cycle. So I'll probably cruise for a sec before going into fertility protocol.

Y'all ever think of bumping up hcg to say 1000iu every other day and running Nolva to prevent burn out?

Thanks for all the replies. 6mo seems like a long time in my eyes since my wife is 31 and we want potentially two more but fuck it.

Thanks again gents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I take questions like this very seriously because I have been there and it is stressful. I can tell you ,that you could not imagine the doses and amount of gear I pumped through over 20yrs. I was wreckless and stupid never thinking of future. But when I got focused on kids.I had first girl at 39yrs old second at 43yrs old and 3rd one at 45yrs old. My sperm count n test levels were lower then anyone's I've ever talked to. I found my regimen it was HCG 1000mg every other day and Clomid 25 mg everyday. That was it all i took and we have 3 little mini me's. Don't give up it will happen. I hope the best for you broyher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm dealing with this right now. Trying to have another baby. 4 years of very heavy constant blasting abuse and i could never get her pregnant while on gear in the last 1.5 years. I came off end mid June. Ran HCG at 1000iu eod clomid 50 ed for about 3 months. I got blood work done in August. Test was 300. FSH and LH were at almost undetectable levels. I've dropped the HCG now and just using clomid at 50mg eod. Still have not achieved pregnancy. I know it hasnt been long enough at all, but I'm still hopeful. Getting more blood work next month to see where LH and FSH are at to see if my pituitary is starting to work again. The next step for me would be HMG which could be very soon, I just dont know when to inject and for how long. Like the days or weeks leading up to partners ovulation etc. Need to do more research. The one thing I havent done yet is a sperm analysis. Plan on doing that early October. Because maybe its not me and something is messed up with her. We dont know yet. Just today I ordered 3 herbs that studies show they increase sperm production and motility, balance hormones, increase testosterone among many other health benefits. I totally forgot about these until now. Its worth a shot. Ashwagandha, maca, fenugreek. Being off at everything, even trt doses has been a huge sacrifice for me. Not sure how long I will continue to wait. I'm telling myself 6 to 8 months max then I'm giving up. My only son is already 5 and wouldnt want anymore of an age gap between the two. I wish you the best and hope it works out for you. It can be very frustrating and defeating to try so hard and watch your wife get her period every month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton42 View Post
    I take questions like this very seriously because I have been there and it is stressful. I can tell you ,that you could not imagine the doses and amount of gear I pumped through over 20yrs. I was wreckless and stupid never thinking of future. But when I got focused on kids.I had first girl at 39yrs old second at 43yrs old and 3rd one at 45yrs old. My sperm count n test levels were lower then anyone's I've ever talked to. I found my regimen it was HCG 1000mg every other day and Clomid 25 mg everyday. That was it all i took and we have 3 little mini me's. Don't give up it will happen. I hope the best for you broyher
    I'm going to try and ask this as respectfully and politely as possible. with every bit of respect to you and your wife and your children, does performing a regimen like this create any kind of possibility of retardation or adverse effects for the baby??? I know I'm new to this but I'm actually curious if anyone that is undergoing a regiment like this cares to chime in. Does supplementing in this matter create more of Supraphysiological environment that may affect the health of the baby?

I have no experience on the subject. My wife and I have yet to conceive but she's been prepping for her first competition right now so we have put the baby making on hold for a little bit.

Congrats on your little ones, at least you're giving me hope that there's possibility of conceiving in the future.

Last edited by socalmk6gti; 09-13-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by socalmk6gti View Post
    I'm going to try and ask this as respectfully and politely as possible. with every bit of respect to you and your wife and your children, does performing a regimen like this create any kind of possibility of retardation or adverse effects for the baby??? I know I'm new to this but I'm actually curious if anyone that is undergoing a regiment like this cares to chime in. Does supplementing in this matter create more of Supraphysiological environment that may affect the health of the baby?

I have no experience on the subject. My wife and I have yet to conceive but she's been prepping for her first competition right now so we have put the baby making on hold for a little bit.

Congrats on your little ones, at least you're giving me hope that there's possibility of conceiving in the future.

From all the research I have done, I never found anything pointing to birth defects from the father using AAS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Same brother, birth defects come from dna and chemicals that alter brain function when developing.... and you're not altering or doing any of that.

You're good on the birth defects side of things..

And nice PC approach brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goonguy82 View Post
    Same brother, birth defects come from dna and chemicals that alter brain function when developing.... and you're not altering or doing any of that.

You're good on the birth defects side of things..

And nice PC approach brother

I would never want to insult someone's children. That's off limits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DT117 View Post
    From all the research I have done, I never found anything pointing to birth defects from the father using AAS.
    I've looked into this extensively. Not one single study has determined that to be a possibility.